- Joined
- Sep 3, 2017
- Messages
- 3,068
- Reaction score
- 3,168
- Age
- 37
- Country
-
It couldn’t though. An being as I would put Laxus up against human Irene without hesitation, just all around a flawed argument. Unless your willing to argue that Erza is massively weaker than she was in Alvarez.The point of my post in power inconsistency. By saying Erza red pants sword couldn't contend with Laxus power is basically saying Laxus is superior to Irene at her peak.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everything in this post is headcannon. Your attempt to correlate the meaning of double KO to boxing was already shot full of holes, and clearly wouldn’t apply here. So you are the only person who believes what you’re posting right now. I’m really not even sure why you’re still making that straw man argument honestly.totally wrong.
Double ko does not mean both ko, there is the difference.
double ko both ko in the same period of time.
both ko-both were ko, there it can go well that one has won with more advantage than the other.
and this has nothing to do with which erza I like more, if the author says one thing then it is that thing.
If Laxus says he has lost or according to others, then it is a tie, you and I do not know more than them.
but whoever is with the author and the words of laxus will be right, and that is what I do as a manga reader.
Again, since Erza literally said she lost....why is this a discussion??

