Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, that explains that Zircnois level dragons are strong enough to kill even Alverez Natsu, right? That's an up for Dragons, as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't watch the movie yet, but have watched the final battle. Was Animus at his full power when he faced Natsu?
When he initially stabbed Natsu, that was his weakened state. He needed to eat dragon cry to restore his full power. He restored his full power after eating dragon cry when Natsu was down. Then Natsu got back up after Lucy's tears healed him, and started punching him. Animus roared at Natsu, and then Natsu dragonized. Dragonized Natsu punched Animus a bunch of times, and then Animus aimed all the magic circles in the sky at himself for a power-up. Then Natsu beat him with that rainbow fire.

Basically:
  • Weakened Animus stabbed base Natsu.
  • Full powered Animus overpowered base Natsu and tanked some of Dragonized Natsu's punches.
  • Dragon Cry boosted Animus lost to Dragonized Natsu's all out attacks.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It is not an exaggeration when it is the word of god that matters and Hiro's word is absolute, besides the Spriggan's feats actually proves it as the Dragons have not. I was referring to brick wall not Wall the Spriggan, even you have to know this. So what for Motherglare, Irene can do that too and that is 1% and she is weaker than no flex Spriggan characters who yield higher results.

Dragon Cry made Animus stronger than before as he was dozens of times stronger than Etherion.

The difference is that Natsu got up from Animus while against Zeref, he did not. so yes, Natsu has ridiculous stamina, because Lucy's tears having healing powers are Bull Shit. Natsu got shot in the mouth, that is more ridiculous than that.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is not an exaggeration when it is the word of god that matters and Hiro's word is absolute, besides the Spriggan's feats actually proves it as the Dragons have not. I was referring to brick wall not Wall the Spriggan, even you have to know this. So what for Motherglare, Irene can do that too and that is 1% and she is weaker than no flex Spriggan characters who yield higher results.

Dragon Cry made Animus stronger than before as he was dozens of times stronger than Etherion.

The difference is that Natsu got up from Animus while against Zeref, he did not. so yes, Natsu has ridiculous stamina, because Lucy's tears having healing powers are Bull Shit. Natsu got shot in the mouth, that is more ridiculous than that.
Do you believe the Spriggans are stronger than Zeref and Acnologia? If not, then they aren't stronger than all previous enemies.

Obviously Irene is stronger than most dragons. Irene is a high level dragon slayer. More than that - Irene is a dragon. We're not talking about Irene here. We're talking about Jacob.

Someone didn't watch the movie. Animus didn't have Dragon Cry when he stabbed Natsu. He was weakened below his full power at that time. After he stabbed Natsu, he ate dragon cry and that restored his full power. After Natsu dragonized, he powered up from the magic circles in the sky, boosting above his regular full power power. Also, you're delusional if you think Animus can only destroy a brick wall or that dragons in general can only destroy brick walls. This is way above wall level.
 

Vis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
588
Reaction score
911
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly don't even understand why you guys are still talking to him. He's obviously just trolling now. He must've realised how wrong he was and just rode the tides so he doesn't have to accept he's wrong. Classic.

I mean, Taurus from the beginning of the series can already destroy walls...
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hiro still had Zeref and Acno above the Spriggans when he made his comment. He said they were bosses so they are still under Zeref. Irene can still be harmed by conventional means, that is all. Jacob is still above regular dragons as he scales to Spriggans. that attack is when he is powered by the Dragon Cry, not the same. And you must be simplistic for not even knowing the full depth of how things work throughout the story.

I honestly don't even understand why you guys are still talking to him. He's obviously just trolling now. He must've realised how wrong he was and just rode the tides so he doesn't have to accept he's wrong. Classic.

I mean, Taurus from the beginning of the series can already destroy walls...
How can I be trolling when I am obviously right. That is just silly. Because you guys are always basing Things on objective showings and nothing else in hindsight, this is objective, Animus could only destroy stone walls before DC.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
There is no evidences she is capable of doing that as well, she could not even enchant magics to anything else, all she could do was be enchanted by a dragon to gain their power to create DS, that is it. That was only done for humans, not weapons, which she only shown to demonstrate once to only make weapons harder, it is meant to strengthen dragons, nothing else. And I did, I showed the image of such a thing where dragons have spears all over their bodies, I am arguing that they are not gods and just animals with magic power. That right there is a natural contradiction to your point, they are still affected by magic.
I don’t need hard evidence, I just have to suggest reasonable alternatives to throw doubt at yours, and as I’m sure you know there’s plenty of doubt to throw

My point has always been theyre not immune to magic, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
 
Last edited:

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don’t need evidence, I just have to throw doubt at yours, and as I’m sure you know there’s plenty of doubt to throw

My point has always been theyre not immune to magic, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Yes you do, because there is nothing to doubt when it is plain and obvious. The point I am making is that they are not gods, they can be beaten by conventional means just like any being can unless shown stated
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The ones shown against the mages present time clearly couldn't be killed with DS magic so I highly doubt conventional methods wouldve worked
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The ones shown against the mages present time clearly couldn't be killed with DS magic so I highly doubt conventional methods wouldve worked
Well since magic is part of nature too, they are still considered conventional too, but I digress, they are not invulnerable, and considering that most of the mages are weakened from their tournament, you are giving the dragons too much credit
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well since magic is part of nature too, they are still considered conventional too, but I digress, they are not invulnerable, and considering that most of the mages are weakened from their tournament, you are giving the dragons too much credit
Whether it was the GMG, or Acnologia, the dragons showed were too strong for DS magic.

In they're weakned state, spears wouldnt have worked either
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Whether it was the GMG, or Acnologia, the dragons showed were too strong for DS magic.

In they're weakned state, spears wouldnt have worked either
That makes no difference, especially when you fail to grasp the concept of an unfair advantage, they did work however as you can see them stab into their bodies
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
There is no evidences she is capable of doing that as well, she could not even enchant magics to anything else, all she could do was be enchanted by a dragon to gain their power to create DS, that is it. That was only done for humans, not weapons, which she only shown to demonstrate once to only make weapons harder, it is meant to strengthen dragons, nothing else. And I did, I showed the image of such a thing where dragons have spears all over their bodies, I am arguing that they are not gods and just animals with magic power. That right there is a natural contradiction to your point, they are still affected by magic.
Like I said, I don’t need hard evidence, just a reasonable alternative to what you claim that image says.

How does that contradict my point when I’ve always said they’re not immune to magic?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That makes no difference, especially when you fail to grasp the concept of an unfair advantage, they did work however as you can see them stab into their bodies
Point is : Spears wouldn't have worked on any of the dragons present Time
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Like I said, I don’t need hard evidence, just a reasonable alternative to what you claim that image says.

How does that contradict my point when I’ve always said they’re not immune to magic?
so you mean fanfics? Then I am included to just laugh. Anyway, they are not the strongest, that is all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Point is : Spears wouldn't have worked on any of the dragons present Time
But they did work, it is that simple
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
so you mean fanfics? Then I am included to just laugh. Anyway, they are not the strongest, that is all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But they did work, it is that simple
When was a dragon killed in FT present time with a spear?
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
We have not seen any real dragons in present time, just those that came from the past, so here:
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
We have not seen any real dragons in present time, just those that came from the past, so here:
Is confirmed that it was the spears that killed them? Couldve been another dragon and the spears did no damage.

That scan is really vague
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
so you mean fanfics? Then I am included to just laugh. Anyway, they are not the strongest, that is all
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But they did work, it is that simple
You’re the one making up a fanfic about human fodders slaughtering dragons based on a panel describing Acnologia, a dragon slayer, lol.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,017
Reaction score
2,556
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You’re the one making up a fanfic about human fodders slaughtering dragons based on a panel describing Acnologia, a dragon slayer, lol.
ain’t fanfic when you can see that it actually happened, funny how the world works, and Acnologia who never once used a weapon, yet there are soldiers who would still use weapons like spears, funny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is confirmed that it was the spears that killed them? Couldve been another dragon and the spears did no damage.

That scan is really vague
Not vague when you can see those spears pierce their bodies
 
Top