Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 552 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
There is no evidences she is capable of doing that as well, she could not even enchant magics to anything else, all she could do was be enchanted by a dragon to gain their power to create DS, that is it. That was only done for humans, not weapons, which she only shown to demonstrate once to only make weapons harder, it is meant to strengthen dragons, nothing else. And I did, I showed the image of such a thing where dragons have spears all over their bodies, I am arguing that they are not gods and just animals with magic power. That right there is a natural contradiction to your point, they are still affected by magic.

Last edited:

aaannnnannan

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
personal opinion
1 Acnologia
2 Natsu (flames of emotion)
3 Zeref
4 August
5 Irene
6 Gildarts
7 God Serena
8 Larcade
9 Jellal on pair with Laxus
11 Gray
12 Erza
13 Gajeel ( could be higher if he was able to use dragon force at will)
14 Invel ( really underrated , if it wasn't for Juvia death he would have win against Gray)
15 Dimaria

I am gonna explain my choices :
On Acnologia absolutely no doubts ,he is clearly the strongest in FT.
I put Natsu second just because of the flames of emotions that he gets in the feat against Zeref where he actually defeats him. I didn't put the 7 flames of dragon slayers just because it is shared power , so i wouldn't count it as a Natsu ability .
Well Zeref in third isn't something to be explained , he is said to be the strongest mage ever.
August is the strongest of the spriggan 12 , defeats alone Crime Sorciere and could've destroyed Magnolia if it wasn't for Mavis.
Irene is definitely the 2nd strongest in the spriggan 12 , could've killed both Erza and Wendy , she is able to pick up a fight with Acnologia even if for a short time , she is praised even by Zeref.
I put Gildarts 6th because of his really good feats , he picks up a really good fight with August , completely destroys a weaker God Serena and he is considered as the strongest in the fairy tail guild for the most of the show.
God Serena is here because of 3 main reasons : he destroys the four of Ishgar alone , he is considered the strongest mage in Ishgar and he is cool.
Larcade could be higher because he is basically no match for everyone who had sex , he destroys Kagura but loses to Sting with Rogue powers.Still he is able to get up and could've killed Natsu if it wasn't for Zeref.
Well now it stars the difficult part :
In my very personal opinion Jellal is stronger than Laxus , but it's because i am a jellal fan . Well talking about their feats Laxus kills Wahl even if he was under ethernano poisonament , he has incredible body strength and stamina and gets a new form like Red Lightning Mode. For Jellal he one-shots Neinhart , gets destroyed by August , picks up a decent fight with Acnologia.He is also able to use like 10/11 types of magic and can outspedd basically everyone with Meteor.At last he never gets an upgrade form like the others ( I am kind of angry for this ).
Gray is really strong right now because of the DMS mode , that makes demons basically no match for him and makes his ice magic stronger: He defeats invel , but only to Juvia death , picks up a good fight with Natsu , but only because he is in END mode and he posses Iced shell , still if he isn't fighting a demon he can have serious problems.
Now i am kinda tired of writing , if u want me to explain the others 4 just ask :)

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
There is no evidences she is capable of doing that as well, she could not even enchant magics to anything else, all she could do was be enchanted by a dragon to gain their power to create DS, that is it. That was only done for humans, not weapons, which she only shown to demonstrate once to only make weapons harder, it is meant to strengthen dragons, nothing else. And I did, I showed the image of such a thing where dragons have spears all over their bodies, I am arguing that they are not gods and just animals with magic power. That right there is a natural contradiction to your point, they are still affected by magic.
I just realize that the battlefield was Acnologia's, and he probably killed everyone. So yeah, maybe Acnologia can thrust a spear through dragon scales with physical strength. Acnologia's level of physical strength is way above Jacob's. In any case, to put to rest this once and for all. Kagura was among one of the people during the GMG. Kagura flat out says that the dragon's scales are too hard.
If Kagura cannot cut a dragon's scale with her sword that can do this (below), there's simply no way an average fodder holding a non-magical spear is going to do it.

In any case, even we enchanted Jacob's weapons with dragon slaying magic or gave him a dragon slaying seal, so that Jacob's attacks are effective against dragons, he's still not beating a dragon. If for nothing else than for the fact that even an average dragon like Animus (who hasn't even recovered his full power until he ate dragon cry) has better feats than Jacob. Animus skewered Natsu. He pretty much would have killed Natsu if not for the fact that Lucy's tears had some unexplained uber-healing properties. This is miles upon miles ahead of what Jacob can achieve with his dagger.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well, I would not think he would use weapons since we never seen him use any, but to put this to rest, Spriggans are stated to be stronger than any enemies before and that includes the dragons that have appeared in GMG. So Animus is wall level? okay, that makes Dragons wall level then, besides Animus only got that strength from the Dragon Cry which has the strength of dozens of Etherions. Well Natsu just has ridiculous stamina. and even Animus was still affected by magic

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, I would not think he would use weapons since we never seen him use any, but to put this to rest, Spriggans are stated to be stronger than any enemies before and that includes the dragons that have appeared in GMG. So Animus is wall level? okay, that makes Dragons wall level then, besides Animus only got that strength from the Dragon Cry which has the strength of dozens of Etherions. Well Natsu just has ridiculous stamina. and even Animus was still affected by magic
We know the statement that the Spriggans were stronger than any characters in the series history is an exaggeration, even if we limited it to enemies, because they are not stronger than Zeref or Acnologia.

Animus is stronger than Wall. Unless you're talking about literal walls. If you think dragons can only break down walls, then I truly don't know what to say. Dragons have mountain level feats. I showed you panels of Motherglare's footstomp breaking an entire city-block. Animus stabbed Natsu before even touching dragon cry. He then ate dragon cry, which recovered his full power. It was only after Natsu started dragonizing that he used dragon cry to power himself up even more.

Natsu didn't have ridiculous stamina. He was stabbed in the same way FH Zeref stabbed him. Lucy's tears triggered some unexplained POF which actually healed those wounds. Either way, Jacob's knives can't even break Natsu's skin.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
In any case, even we enchanted Jacob's weapons with dragon slaying magic or gave him a dragon slaying seal, so that Jacob's attacks are effective against dragons, he's still not beating a dragon. If for nothing else than for the fact that even an average dragon like Animus (who hasn't even recovered his full power until he ate dragon cry) has better feats than Jacob. Animus skewered Natsu. He pretty much would have killed Natsu if not for the fact that Lucy's tears had some unexplained uber-healing properties. This is miles upon miles ahead of what Jacob can achieve with his dagger.
Well, that explains that Zircnois level dragons are strong enough to kill even Alverez Natsu, right? That's an up for Dragons, as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't watch the movie yet, but have watched the final battle. Was Animus at his full power when he faced Natsu?

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well, that explains that Zircnois level dragons are strong enough to kill even Alverez Natsu, right? That's an up for Dragons, as far as I'm concerned.

I haven't watch the movie yet, but have watched the final battle. Was Animus at his full power when he faced Natsu?
When he initially stabbed Natsu, that was his weakened state. He needed to eat dragon cry to restore his full power. He restored his full power after eating dragon cry when Natsu was down. Then Natsu got back up after Lucy's tears healed him, and started punching him. Animus roared at Natsu, and then Natsu dragonized. Dragonized Natsu punched Animus a bunch of times, and then Animus aimed all the magic circles in the sky at himself for a power-up. Then Natsu beat him with that rainbow fire.

Basically:
  • Weakened Animus stabbed base Natsu.
  • Full powered Animus overpowered base Natsu and tanked some of Dragonized Natsu's punches.
  • Dragon Cry boosted Animus lost to Dragonized Natsu's all out attacks.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It is not an exaggeration when it is the word of god that matters and Hiro's word is absolute, besides the Spriggan's feats actually proves it as the Dragons have not. I was referring to brick wall not Wall the Spriggan, even you have to know this. So what for Motherglare, Irene can do that too and that is 1% and she is weaker than no flex Spriggan characters who yield higher results.

Dragon Cry made Animus stronger than before as he was dozens of times stronger than Etherion.

The difference is that Natsu got up from Animus while against Zeref, he did not. so yes, Natsu has ridiculous stamina, because Lucy's tears having healing powers are Bull Shit. Natsu got shot in the mouth, that is more ridiculous than that.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It is not an exaggeration when it is the word of god that matters and Hiro's word is absolute, besides the Spriggan's feats actually proves it as the Dragons have not. I was referring to brick wall not Wall the Spriggan, even you have to know this. So what for Motherglare, Irene can do that too and that is 1% and she is weaker than no flex Spriggan characters who yield higher results.

Dragon Cry made Animus stronger than before as he was dozens of times stronger than Etherion.

The difference is that Natsu got up from Animus while against Zeref, he did not. so yes, Natsu has ridiculous stamina, because Lucy's tears having healing powers are Bull Shit. Natsu got shot in the mouth, that is more ridiculous than that.
Do you believe the Spriggans are stronger than Zeref and Acnologia? If not, then they aren't stronger than all previous enemies.

Obviously Irene is stronger than most dragons. Irene is a high level dragon slayer. More than that - Irene is a dragon. We're not talking about Irene here. We're talking about Jacob.

Someone didn't watch the movie. Animus didn't have Dragon Cry when he stabbed Natsu. He was weakened below his full power at that time. After he stabbed Natsu, he ate dragon cry and that restored his full power. After Natsu dragonized, he powered up from the magic circles in the sky, boosting above his regular full power power. Also, you're delusional if you think Animus can only destroy a brick wall or that dragons in general can only destroy brick walls. This is way above wall level.

Vis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly don't even understand why you guys are still talking to him. He's obviously just trolling now. He must've realised how wrong he was and just rode the tides so he doesn't have to accept he's wrong. Classic.

I mean, Taurus from the beginning of the series can already destroy walls...

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Hiro still had Zeref and Acno above the Spriggans when he made his comment. He said they were bosses so they are still under Zeref. Irene can still be harmed by conventional means, that is all. Jacob is still above regular dragons as he scales to Spriggans. that attack is when he is powered by the Dragon Cry, not the same. And you must be simplistic for not even knowing the full depth of how things work throughout the story.

I honestly don't even understand why you guys are still talking to him. He's obviously just trolling now. He must've realised how wrong he was and just rode the tides so he doesn't have to accept he's wrong. Classic.

I mean, Taurus from the beginning of the series can already destroy walls...
How can I be trolling when I am obviously right. That is just silly. Because you guys are always basing Things on objective showings and nothing else in hindsight, this is objective, Animus could only destroy stone walls before DC.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don’t need hard evidence, I just have to suggest reasonable alternatives to throw doubt at yours, and as I’m sure you know there’s plenty of doubt to throw

My point has always been theyre not immune to magic, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Last edited:

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don’t need evidence, I just have to throw doubt at yours, and as I’m sure you know there’s plenty of doubt to throw

My point has always been theyre not immune to magic, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Yes you do, because there is nothing to doubt when it is plain and obvious. The point I am making is that they are not gods, they can be beaten by conventional means just like any being can unless shown stated

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The ones shown against the mages present time clearly couldn't be killed with DS magic so I highly doubt conventional methods wouldve worked

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The ones shown against the mages present time clearly couldn't be killed with DS magic so I highly doubt conventional methods wouldve worked
Well since magic is part of nature too, they are still considered conventional too, but I digress, they are not invulnerable, and considering that most of the mages are weakened from their tournament, you are giving the dragons too much credit

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well since magic is part of nature too, they are still considered conventional too, but I digress, they are not invulnerable, and considering that most of the mages are weakened from their tournament, you are giving the dragons too much credit
Whether it was the GMG, or Acnologia, the dragons showed were too strong for DS magic.

In they're weakned state, spears wouldnt have worked either