Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
what? Dodging is harder seriously. I always thought dodging was easier. All you need to do is jumb. Not something complex like golden pillar thing. Was 25 formula a huge aoe spell?
Thats your opinion mate. Hades cant even hit marakrov unless marakrov is holding his heart or is in shock.
Unfair was the part where erza is running at extreme low fuel.

Tenrou erza is above phantom erza. Unless you think erigor can give zancrow a fight. Canonically they were compared.

Yes, erza used to compare herself to natsu and thought natsu can handle laxus just fine.

Nope. Erza was a monster, natsu used to shit himself when he came across her. Gray said natsu would die if he faces erza. Erza used to one shot natsu just like gildarts and laxus. So this small monster is also your opinion.

Yes, savioir so what. He reminded hades of young marakrov because of his face, no?
He overwhelmed hades when hades wasnt fighting. Its only speed feat anyway. Not a power feat
Insane level? I dont think so. Besides its natsu df thing. Not laxus thing.
So no beast thing here.

Yes, erza needed SO at the end. And laxus needed training from the start.
Yes, canonically in gmg it was
Jura > Minerva > kagura > Erza = Laxus
Or atleast that what Minerva thought

Gajeel killed his springgan. Laxus killed his springgan. Both needed bs to win. That ajeel nuke, in my opinion, was to show Laxus was in an upper class compared to likes of gajeel.

Ali wouldn't be able to move under cancer. Magical cancer laxus should have been below gmg laxus. Its no different than tartarus erza vs kuyoka. If you think tartarus erza is above mard then same can be said for laxus in Alvarez, otherwise its standard fairy tail bs way of win.

Nope. In that same situation kagura was said to be above erza or around her. Same for Minerva. Erza beating both put her directly as high as jura tier
He is compared to gildarts one or twice. Hardly that noteworthy.
Yeah, stupid comment, laxus is so OP that mishma cant make his opponent, yet can produce bluenote, august and god dragons out his ass. This is more in line with showing laxus being erza tier but allowed very little amount of panels

The fact of matter is
Laxus and erza were never compared in the manga. You people dont have enough information, but are ready make judgment on their relative power levels
now they fight, there is no editorial notes of "how erza can beat something like laxus"
Erza dehype is again shown by fans in some recent threads that are being brought back. Love those gray vs erza and irene vs sting threads. i am sure before laxus and irene, erza was considered alot weaker by these people
Its pretty clear that people like you dehype erza or her opponents one or another.

Laxus vs jura hype didnt bring down jura hype
But enhanced erza not landing even one hit on irene brought her hype crashing down.

Huge amount of fans here believe laxus is far above erza (they have no solid foundation for this) and any future feat and opponents is scaled to that.
Like it or not, right now, there is no mention of erza external boost power. No shocking statement that enchantment brought erza to this level. Alot of mention about laxus red lightning powers. Canonically laxus improved more than erza did from Alvarez.
Meanwhile so many fans are talking about how erza has closed the gap.

You are part of the gang. Who believed wsd sting can take on dragon irene but wont even let gmg kagura give a mid diff fight to jura, or dues sema is a missle thus not awesome feat yet wahl etherion cannon hits far above wahl weight or ds weakness is a huge thing (even though ds magic is standard dragon magic nothing more) thus sting can beat irene but wahl lighteness weakness wasnt even a factor in case red lightning thing. Or how erza dragon seal is a huge boost compared laxus red lightning mode.
If you keep on giving benefits to laxus like this, sure he is gonna be a bigger monster.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



not everytime.
Good guys fighting against love one is a huge factor for many loses in animes
Harder than crossing your hands in front of your face? Significantly. As for 3 Pillar Gods, could take time, so could Ameterasu 100.
Not really, it's pretty objective. As for hitting Makarov, he hits Makarov with the chains several times, something Laxus dodges :teehee
If Tenrou Erza is stronger than Phantom, then Tenrou Laxus is stronger than FF arc.
Too bad she was wrong
Yeah, small monster, like Mira level monster who has all round similar hype.
Sure
He overwhelmed Hades when he was confirmed fighting harder than against Team Natsu
Yep, insane levels. And no, it was specifically mentioned as Laxus' power which is why we say beast
What do you mean needed?
Laxus>Jura=Mira+Erza, that's what the manga was telling us, some people listened, some people didn't.
He is
Huge amount lol? There's GLNova, and that's pretty much it. Get outa here. Oh and there is nothing canonical about that statement.
Turns out Wahl's Etherion is near certainly the same country buster the council had, so I get the last laugh on that lol. As for the rest, meh, I give Erza and Laxus equal treatment like almost everyone here(except you).
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,167
Age
37
Country
United States
Was that @sharkai or @MUIMadara I was debating on the Laxus having Dragon Force. Cause I noticed the conversation seems to have glossed past it. So I’ll be taking this opportunity to direct us back to the fact that the brand new FT game confirms Dragon Force for Laxus. Personally I’m just geeked to have this settled. That being said.

That form he used against Natsu and Gajeel at will? That was dragon force, meaning..

When he fought Hades and gave his magic to Natsu, he was choosing not to bust that out.

When he was struggling againt Jura, he chose not to use this.

When he slapt Tempester he ain’t need it, but he chose not to use it when he was on his death bed.

He chose not to use it against Wahl.

An he decided he didn’t need it against Erza either.

Now, clearly he didn’t use it because of decisions made by Mashima. It’s clear as day. Though I would be well within my fandom rights to make this argument full heartedly and it would be just as valid as criticism based on how many enemies he didn’t beat leading up to his showings. Trying to paint one portion of the fandom as though they are the only ones trying to make the best argument for their preference is a waste of time.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Was that @sharkai or @MUIMadara I was debating on the Laxus having Dragon Force. Cause I noticed the conversation seems to have glossed past it. So I’ll be taking this opportunity to direct us back to the fact that the brand new FT game confirms Dragon Force for Laxus. Personally I’m just geeked to have this settled. That being said.

That form he used against Natsu and Gajeel at will? That was dragon force, meaning..

When he fought Hades and gave his magic to Natsu, he was choosing not to bust that out.

When he was struggling againt Jura, he chose not to use this.

When he slapt Tempester he ain’t need it, but he chose not to use it when he was on his death bed.

He chose not to use it against Wahl.

An he decided he didn’t need it against Erza either.

Now, clearly he didn’t use it because of decisions made by Mashima. It’s clear as day. Though I would be well within my fandom rights to make this argument full heartedly and it would be just as valid as criticism based on how many enemies he didn’t beat leading up to his showings. Trying to paint one portion of the fandom as though they are the only ones trying to make the best argument for their preference is a waste of time.
It's prob just for gameplay purposes, I doubt it's actually canon. And Laxus not using it in all those fights only means his "Dragon Force" is useless, just like before. Laxus has always had access to that form, the FT game hasn't changed that, we all just assumed that it had outlived it's usefulness, which it has, especially with RL mode. Knowing that it's called Dragon Force now doesn't suddenly make it useful again.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,167
Age
37
Country
United States
It's prob just for gameplay purposes, I doubt it's actually canon. And Laxus not using it in all those fights only means his "Dragon Force" is useless, just like before. Laxus has always had access to that form, the FT game hasn't changed that, we all just assumed that it had outlived it's usefulness, which it has, especially with RL mode. Knowing that it's called Dragon Force now doesn't suddenly make it useful again.
Note the part where I said I could make the argument but I’m not. I’m making a counter point of how circumstantial the argument being used to defend Erza is. An how grabbing onto tidbits to support your character is natural. I was making a point.

Though, with all due respect, it makes absolutely no sense to assume that it’s useless. It’s Dragon Force so there’s an aspect of power multiplication at play to some degree. Even if it’s only a doubler that’s a useful technique. An I see no reason it wouldn’t be, since the only hold up has been waiting for it to be either called by name or called something else. Asked, answered.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Though, with all due respect, it makes absolutely no sense to assume that it’s useless. It’s Dragon Force so there’s an aspect of power multiplication at play to some degree. Even if it’s only a doubler that’s a useful technique. An I see no reason it wouldn’t be, since the only hold up has been waiting for it to be either called by name or called something else. Asked, answered.
Doesn't it? We all assumed it was useless before, why would that change now? For all we know it costs more magic power than it's worth.
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Was that @sharkai or @MUIMadara I was debating on the Laxus having Dragon Force. Cause I noticed the conversation seems to have glossed past it. So I’ll be taking this opportunity to direct us back to the fact that the brand new FT game confirms Dragon Force for Laxus. Personally I’m just geeked to have this settled. That being said.

That form he used against Natsu and Gajeel at will? That was dragon force, meaning..

When he fought Hades and gave his magic to Natsu, he was choosing not to bust that out.

When he was struggling againt Jura, he chose not to use this.

When he slapt Tempester he ain’t need it, but he chose not to use it when he was on his death bed.

He chose not to use it against Wahl.

An he decided he didn’t need it against Erza either.

Now, clearly he didn’t use it because of decisions made by Mashima. It’s clear as day. Though I would be well within my fandom rights to make this argument full heartedly and it would be just as valid as criticism based on how many enemies he didn’t beat leading up to his showings. Trying to paint one portion of the fandom as though they are the only ones trying to make the best argument for their preference is a waste of time.
not with me
game df for laxus would be dope.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And what ur not understanding is it wouldn’t made a difference cause the result will be the same.

Except it was that was the main reason they fought in the first place bro I don’t know what ur getting at here. majority of this arc was for team natsu to stop the white witch to break the orbs. Laxus was suppose to break the orb which was the command of the white witch he was till himself.

Ok so u r flip flopping so basically u saying that Laxus=erza
maybe
no already told you its not clear cut for me
if i have to vote now
i would vote laxus above erza, barely sure but still above
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
not with me
game df for laxus would be dope.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



maybe
no already told you its not clear cut for me
if i have to vote now
i would vote laxus above erza, barely sure but still above
Lol it’s fact that Laxus>erza it clearly happened in the manga but whatever
 

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
Harder than crossing your hands in front of your face? Significantly. As for 3 Pillar Gods, could take time, so could Ameterasu 100.
Not really, it's pretty objective. As for hitting Makarov, he hits Makarov with the chains several times, something Laxus dodges :teehee
If Tenrou Erza is stronger than Phantom, then Tenrou Laxus is stronger than FF arc.
Too bad she was wrong
Yeah, small monster, like Mira level monster who has all round similar hype.
Sure
He overwhelmed Hades when he was confirmed fighting harder than against Team Natsu
Yep, insane levels. And no, it was specifically mentioned as Laxus' power which is why we say beast
What do you mean needed?
Laxus>Jura=Mira+Erza, that's what the manga was telling us, some people listened, some people didn't.
He is
Huge amount lol? There's GLNova, and that's pretty much it. Get outa here. Oh and there is nothing canonical about that statement.
Turns out Wahl's Etherion is near certainly the same country buster the council had, so I get the last laugh on that lol. As for the rest, meh, I give Erza and Laxus equal treatment like almost everyone here(except you).
lol maybe
didnt hades hit marakrov with chain, when he was shocked by hades being there. afterwards he lost his titan form. then maybe he got hit. laxus doged hades chain once or twice. you cant even say several time, hades took out laxus pretty fast.

yes, laxus can be considered to be stronger than ff arc laxus. doesnt change the fact pre ts laxus has no attack, other than fairy law, equal to or above jupiter cannon

minerva statement still shows what what cannon world sees. laxus is not considered more of a threat than erza. sorry

small monster is your opinion. nothing more

are you still talking about laxus speed feat. still comparing against wrecked natsu team

same as you said erza needed SO at the very end. laxus needed three months training to compete.
no
manga was saying
jura > erza + mira
and
jura > Minerva > kagura > laxus >= erza

but as with any bais person, you forgot minerva statement and happily swallowed mira statement
(and of course, you are gonna ignore that this is the only time laxus got an opponent stronger than erzas opponent, unlike natsu opponent's which are always weaker than erza's)
didnt minerva think she could handle both kagura and erza at the same time (why would this statement be any less reliable than mira statement). maybe its jura = minerva:eek:

no it has nothing to do with laxus power, atleast in a linear sense. unless you are claiming tenrou lfd natsu is barely above tenrou laxus

lol. wahl etherion what. lol
no you dont.
for you its like this.
azuma used his power to release tenrou power.
your position. tenrou power released is still azuma tier attack
wahl says etherion.
your position its obviously stronger than irene strongest move


your position is simple
you saw bluenote black hole. and you knew zancrow cant overpower that
you saw jura mt fiji. and you knew sting cant overpower that
you saw irene dues sema. and you knew wahl can overpower it

you see wahl dying from lightening, you says that definitely not wahl weakness
you see irene being damaged from ds sword. you say that definitely like gray vs mard



laxus barely existing portrayal is more important to you than a portrayal that spans nearly the entire manga

(note: information coming later does not clear how you initially viewed these positions.)


that is why sting is beating irene, that is why, even though august who has no power feat, is also beating irene.

erza and natsu are equal. because erza as bigger sister behaves like that.
doesnt matter erza has defeated people natsu couldnt, doesnt matter people literally ignoring natsu as erza walks around

but laxus definitely alot bigger monster than erza. even though he has non of above. nor even mentioned in the manga that he is stronger than erza

now you know, erza and laxus are around each other. how? obviously erza improved more or that ds seal so strong, it definitely does not need any mention in the manga. its as if you already have the results, you just have to tweak the data to match it
(anytime there is some vagueness or many variable, you default answer is always in favor of laxus and against erza)

your bais is quite clear man

As for the rest, meh, I give Erza and Laxus equal treatment like almost everyone here(except you).
:XD :XD :XD
those old threads shows it no. gray was beating erza, and you were having sting take out dragon irene. yep, you and everyone definitely treat them same.

this line should be followed by levy being stronger than aconologia, no?
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
holy moly, I took a break for 2 months (I heard Aldoron arc will end in a chapter or two) and what do I see here:

- Laxus vs Erza is still on going since I left
- Laxus has Dragon Force
- Lucy cannot be beaten by Elfman and Mirajane
- Elfman's attack potency is above FDK Natsu
- Brandish is destroying countries with her kicks

:yodawg :yodawg :yodawg

I'm seriously disappointed in you guys @Laxus pwns natsu @Seven777 @kianp67 @Zelefomavis @grey matter

how could you let this things go on for so long???

you should have kept order around here while I was away :-_-

I'm seriously disappointed in you guys

 
Last edited by a moderator:

sharkai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,112
Age
36
Country
United States
holy moly, I took a break for 2 months (I heard Aldoron arc will end in a chapter or two) and what do I see here:

- Laxus vs Erza is still on going since I left
- Laxus has Dragon Force
- Lucy cannot be beaten by Elfman and Mirajane
- Elfman's attack potency is above FDK Natsu
- Brandish is destroying countries with her kicks

:yodawg :yodawg :yodawg

I'm seriously disappointed in you guys @Laxus pwns natsu @Seven777 @kianp67 @Zelefomavis @grey matter

how could you let this things go on for so long???

you should have brought order around here while I was away :-_-

I'm seriously disappointed in you guys

dont blame them
manga material is really low these days
giant gajeel vs aldron just doesnt provide enough material.
and those seeds are crap
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
holy moly, I took a break for 2 months (I heard Aldoron arc will end in a chapter or two) and what do I see here:

- Laxus vs Erza is still on going since I left
- Laxus has Dragon Force
- Lucy cannot be beaten by Elfman and Mirajane
- Elfman's attack potency is above FDK Natsu
- Brandish is destroying countries with her kicks

:yodawg :yodawg :yodawg

I'm seriously disappointed in you guys @Laxus pwns natsu @Seven777 @kianp67 @Zelefomavis @grey matter

how could you let this things go on for so long???

you should have brought order around here while I was away :-_-

I'm seriously disappointed in you guys

LMFAO, the Brandish wank has gotten far beyond the Mira wank. Didn't think that was possible

As for Laxus vs Erza, I gave up lol. It's beaten to death, I find it pointless
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

dont blame them
manga material is really low these days
giant gajeel vs aldron just doesnt provide enough material.
and those seeds are crap
God seeds are trash lol. I'm just waiting for next arc, lost interest in this arc (and consequently series) to bother posting anymore
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
lol maybe
didnt hades hit marakrov with chain, when he was shocked by hades being there. afterwards he lost his titan form. then maybe he got hit. laxus doged hades chain once or twice. you cant even say several time, hades took out laxus pretty fast.

yes, laxus can be considered to be stronger than ff arc laxus. doesnt change the fact pre ts laxus has no attack, other than fairy law, equal to or above jupiter cannon

minerva statement still shows what what cannon world sees. laxus is not considered more of a threat than erza. sorry

small monster is your opinion. nothing more

are you still talking about laxus speed feat. still comparing against wrecked natsu team

same as you said erza needed SO at the very end. laxus needed three months training to compete.
no
manga was saying
jura > erza + mira
and
jura > Minerva > kagura > laxus >= erza

but as with any bais person, you forgot minerva statement and happily swallowed mira statement
(and of course, you are gonna ignore that this is the only time laxus got an opponent stronger than erzas opponent, unlike natsu opponent's which are always weaker than erza's)
didnt minerva think she could handle both kagura and erza at the same time (why would this statement be any less reliable than mira statement). maybe its jura = minerva:eek:

no it has nothing to do with laxus power, atleast in a linear sense. unless you are claiming tenrou lfd natsu is barely above tenrou laxus

lol. wahl etherion what. lol
no you dont.
for you its like this.
azuma used his power to release tenrou power.
your position. tenrou power released is still azuma tier attack
wahl says etherion.
your position its obviously stronger than irene strongest move


your position is simple
you saw bluenote black hole. and you knew zancrow cant overpower that
you saw jura mt fiji. and you knew sting cant overpower that
you saw irene dues sema. and you knew wahl can overpower it

you see wahl dying from lightening, you says that definitely not wahl weakness
you see irene being damaged from ds sword. you say that definitely like gray vs mard



laxus barely existing portrayal is more important to you than a portrayal that spans nearly the entire manga

(note: information coming later does not clear how you initially viewed these positions.)


that is why sting is beating irene, that is why, even though august who has no power feat, is also beating irene.

erza and natsu are equal. because erza as bigger sister behaves like that.
doesnt matter erza has defeated people natsu couldnt, doesnt matter people literally ignoring natsu as erza walks around

but laxus definitely alot bigger monster than erza. even though he has non of above. nor even mentioned in the manga that he is stronger than erza

now you know, erza and laxus are around each other. how? obviously erza improved more or that ds seal so strong, it definitely does not need any mention in the manga. its as if you already have the results, you just have to tweak the data to match it
(anytime there is some vagueness or many variable, you default answer is always in favor of laxus and against erza)

your bais is quite clear man

:XD :XD :XD
those old threads shows it no. gray was beating erza, and you were having sting take out dragon irene. yep, you and everyone definitely treat them same.

this line should be followed by levy being stronger than aconologia, no?
Sure, and again later.
Neither does Erza.
Not really, and yeah, he is. Rather it's Jura who recognizes Laxus and disregards everyone in the tournament.
Obviously, everything you and me are talking about here is opinion. My whole argument is how fans perceive the characters lol
Nope.
Sure.
Sure on the first part, no on the second.
Minerva's statement doesn't contradict Mira's.
Yep
Of course it does, it's Laxus power. Same as Jellal giving his power.
I've never once said it was stronger than Deus Sema.
Lol, you can use all the random examples you want, like I told you, I'm above reproach, and as long as you misrepresent my opinion by saying say I knew Wahl could, I will continue being above reproach. As for the rest, Fairy Glitter blah blah, lightning that bypasses immunity bypass weakness, blah blah.
Not really.
August's portrayal is above Eileen lol, so that makes no sense. As for Sting, he is weaker than Eileen, just like Gray was weaker than Mard.
Did I say Natsu was Erza's equal? That's funny? As i recall I stated she was his obvious superior.
Anytime there is some vagueness or many variable, you default answer is always in favor of Erza and against Laxus
Heh, clear bias would be someone who devotes every second on this forum to push their agenda(eg having literally every post about Laxus or Erza)
So? I said Gray was beating DF Natsu too lol. Dig as far as you want bro, I'm unbeatable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(I heard Aldoron arc will end in a chapter or two)
We can only dream

I was hoping we'd get back to the old Laxus vs Jellal discussions, but it turns out he's still just a scrub
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sure, and again later.
Neither does Erza.
Not really, and yeah, he is. Rather it's Jura who recognizes Laxus and disregards everyone in the tournament.
Obviously, everything you and me are talking about here is opinion. My whole argument is how fans perceive the characters lol
Nope.
Sure.
Sure on the first part, no on the second.
Minerva's statement doesn't contradict Mira's.
Yep
Of course it does, it's Laxus power. Same as Jellal giving his power.
I've never once said it was stronger than Deus Sema.
Lol, you can use all the random examples you want, like I told you, I'm above reproach, and as long as you misrepresent my opinion by saying say I knew Wahl could, I will continue being above reproach. As for the rest, Fairy Glitter blah blah, lightning that bypasses immunity bypass weakness, blah blah.
Not really.
August's portrayal is above Eileen lol, so that makes no sense. As for Sting, he is weaker than Eileen, just like Gray was weaker than Mard.
Did I say Natsu was Erza's equal? That's funny? As i recall I stated she was his obvious superior.
Anytime there is some vagueness or many variable, you default answer is always in favor of Erza and against Laxus
Heh, clear bias would be someone who devotes every second on this forum to push their agenda(eg having literally every post about Laxus or Erza)
So? I said Gray was beating DF Natsu too lol. Dig as far as you want bro, I'm unbeatable.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We can only dream

I was hoping we'd get back to the old Laxus vs Jellal discussions, but it turns out he's still just a scrub
I hope Jellol gets some actual feats. I don't particularly like the guy, but it's sometimes painful seeing how he's downplayed around here LMAO. His current feat of one shotting Gears doesn't give us anything, since we don't know how strong Gears is (likely 2nd strongest if you wanna imply that from Aldo seed's reaction, but even that doesn't mean much)
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Just wait til Eileen wakes up :fail
My God, @Jko will have an unreal field day 🤡
If she wakes up and get one shotted by moon dragon tho :feelsgoodman

nah, Brandish vs FT Guild is our future :oooh
I actually made a thread about this in domus flau. There are quite a few people who actually believe she solo's the entire guild :feelsbadman
 

Ratrace

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
2,041
Reaction score
1,430
Age
36
Country
United States
LMFAO, the Brandish wank has gotten far beyond the Mira wank. Didn't think that was possible

As for Laxus vs Erza, I gave up lol. It's beaten to death, I find it pointless
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



God seeds are trash lol. I'm just waiting for next arc, lost interest in this arc (and consequently series) to bother posting anymore
They also weren't main villains so Hiro isn't going to give them much attention
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
They also weren't main villains so Hiro isn't going to give them much attention
God seeds are to Aldorn, what Spriggans are to Zeref. Aldoron >>> Zeref, so I kinda expected them to be very strong (like >>> average Spriggan)

That's still Mashima disappoint them again.
??
Not sure what you meant
 
Top