- Joined
- Jan 1, 2020
- Messages
- 617
- Reaction score
- 1,333
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
is this a serious postNatsu > Gildarts > Gray > Laxus > Erza > Gajeel > Wendy > Mirajane > Lucy

is this a serious postNatsu > Gildarts > Gray > Laxus > Erza > Gajeel > Wendy > Mirajane > Lucy

Don't start Kian-San.is this a serious post![]()
Gray is a good deal stronger than Erza, and Laxus barely beat her. So yes, he's above them both.Gray shouldn't be that high.
He's never been a good deal above Erza or Laxus.Gray is a good deal stronger than Erza, and Laxus barely beat her. So yes, he's above them both.
i’ll sit this one out, you have fun with itDon't start Kian-San.

I'm not dealing with another Gray fan. The other one got me banned for 8 days. Have fun.i’ll sit this one out, you have fun with it![]()
Since it wasn't confirmed in the actual manga.
The entirety of the argument against it to date was the lack of labeling. Now it’s been labeled and that’s not good enough? Him having the form is clearly cannon. If you have a given alternative name for the form, please provide it my friend.@GL_Nova so by ur logic laxus “DF” is weaker than his RL?
Those sound like some questionable game mechanics indeed. Though making certain moves only available in certain modes or tied to certain forms isn’t a new design. I get how those new moves could be questionable, but a game only move is a different discussion than a move shown in cannon source being named or shown for the first time in a video game. Nobody is arguing that Jellal’s Altaris (sp) isn’t a good representation because it showed in the game first. I’m not arguing a new move we’ve never seen before means Laxus is strongest or somesuch. All I’m saying is we finally got told what it was. The rest can always be hashed out later.Honestly, I wouldn't take the game as ways to make things cannon. There's moves that people have in the game but don't have in the manga. One example, Mira and her movesets for seilah and sitri.
The game states you need Dragon Force to use RL so unless you want to say Laxus was using his dragon force during his fight with Erza, I wouldn't count it.
Not a Gray fan, in fact I don't care for him at all.I'm not dealing with another Gray fan. The other one got me banned for 8 days. Have fun.
Defend Mira's honour.
No he didn't. He used WSD.Sting used DF against Larcade
I’m curious how is gray stronger? (I’m just going to assume end?)Gray is a good deal stronger than Erza, and Laxus barely beat her. So yes, he's above them both.
Bruh....One is a DeS and one isn't. Connect the dots. Plus that was two arcs ago. Why does that matter now?Not a Gray fan, in fact I don't care for him at all.
But Gray beat Mard Geer, the strongest Tartaros member, and Erza used everything to defeat Kyoka. Gray is stronger.
If we really need someone Defend Mira’s honour, who better than the legend @JkoI'm not dealing with another Gray fan. The other one got me banned for 8 days. Have fun.
Defend Mira's honour.
Tpl. He will go to the ends of the earth for her. He's the legend for that.If we really need someone Defend Mira’s honour, who better than the legend @Jko
With the help of natsu u know what idc anymore @MUIMadara u got itNot a Gray fan, in fact I don't care for him at all.
But Gray beat Mard Geer, the strongest Tartaros member, and Erza used everything to defeat Kyoka. Gray is stronger.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly The@Laxus pwns natsu Wys bro. What's next for Laxus in terms of strength and power-ups?


With the help of natsu u know what idc anymore @MUIMadara u got it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Honestly Thewill probably be sideline for awhile he is too much of a boss to be on-screen cuz u know all he does is get Ws
But hopefully he is DF like natsu my god he would be too OP![]()
Big facts. Laxus will probably have 1 more fight down the road then that's it for him. He's too OP--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't think he/she is caught up.With the help of natsu u know what idc anymore @MUIMadara u got it
Except that sting didn’t use DF he used WSD lol which is stronger than his DF.The entirety of the argument against it to date was the lack of labeling. Now it’s been labeled and that’s not good enough? Him having the form is clearly cannon. If you have a given alternative name for the form, please provide it my friend.
I mean is LFDM stronger than Dragon Force because it’s been used to beat enemies? Laxus has the form and can use it. I see no reason to assume his has some negligible enhancement. Sting used DF against Larcade but not against Acno in the very next fight. I am sayin I think it’s funny that people are so against it being Dragon
That weird face paint he gets when going DF was visible. He likely stacked it onto WSD.No he didn't. He used WSD.
Was it? Can you do that?That weird face paint he gets when going DF was visible. He likely stacked it onto WSD.
Generally? Yes, that's what they do. Except Gajeel doesn't actually show the scales anymore, just like Laxus. As for concrete canon reason, of course there isn't, and there doesn't need to be. The default explanation that everyone goes with is that Mashima forgot about it or doesnt like it anymore, the reason being that it's never used again.Oh? People just normally talk about how special they are and how they’ve been holding back? Again, your explanation requires that we ignore what we know of their magic. Turning himself to iron dragon scales is literally Gajeel’s entire magical schtick until he gets Rogues shadow. When exactly did he stop turning his skin to iron dragon scales? As such, and as literally just discussed, Cobra also uses those dragon scales on his arm up and through the final arc. So we’re back to reaching for what could explain why it’s not the Dragon Force you want it to be, but no concrete cannon reason why it can’t be.
Dude, Mashima has been going on about helping with this game for months, and is an avid gamer. You think he had nothing to do with this part though? An I don’t see the reason to attack it being a game. Every other media that’s come out has only added to the FT mythos. An to date every major piece of media has been mentioned in source. This is a game Mashima made extra content for, there is absolutely nothing to suggest the game isn’t cannon. An some of the most relevant answers have come from that media.
I don’t think Natsu could have fought harder against the Spriggan, smarter yes, but not harder. Yet he didn’t use LFDM till he fought Gajeel even though lightning has an affinity against water and he just fought a god. Erza didn’t use her Nakagami armor except against Ajeel, and didn’t use it on Laxus. Do we think that armor has suddenly been rendered obsolete? Mashima could do better, but this is the story he wrote.
The only reason why Gray was even able to damage Mard Geer in the first place is because of his devil slaying magic advantage. He has no such advantage against Erza or Laxus.Not a Gray fan, in fact I don't care for him at all.
But Gray beat Mard Geer, the strongest Tartaros member, and Erza used everything to defeat Kyoka. Gray is stronger.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He used WSD combined with dragon force I think.No he didn't. He used WSD.