Don't talk to GM about Irene. It's the equivalent of talking to me about Gray or Jko about Jellal.
Why lol. I agree that dragon Eileen is August tier, just not human Eileen. I think that's a fair take. This is consistent with portrayal, peak of both of them should be comparable based on their portrayal.
Edit: also, I think you're fair in where you put Gray lol. The only place where we disagree is on darkness Gray.
How was human Irene = x792 Erza? She low diffed an Erza enchanted by Wendy and was playing around with them. Erza only got a good hit off on her when Irene decided to stand still and tank one of her attacks since she was going to forfeit her body and go to Wendy's. We also found out that Irene had feelings for her so it's likely she wasn't going all out, which is likely since she could've just one shot her with the attack that defeated Nebal by separating his magic. What answer does she have to that? Same goes for Laxus, who's more or less equal to Erza.
I agree that dragon Irene would be heavily disadvantaged, but I think she could win with her strength and even stronger enchantments.
I didn't say human Eileen = x792 Erza. Just said overall she's Erza tier. She has MP >> Erza, but Erza is superior in combat speed and attack power. Dragon Eileen obviously >> Erza.
Eileen didn't just decide to stand still. She used her spells on Erza, Wendy countered them and resulted in Erza landing a blow on her while she casted the soul exchange spell.
And see Eileen vs Erza round 2. This time it was WITHOUT Wendy, ie solo. Eileen was extremely angry and Erza was still matching her in combat, until she decided to transform to dragon.
Nebal is nowhere near their level.
She used her strongest spell on Erza, i.e she did go all out. And Erza broke it. I do agree that moving and attacking with such power without any functional bones is utter BS, but it does mean that healthy Erza would have the power to break the spell.
Laxus and Erza aren't individually on Eileen or August's tier but together they would beat either of them imo.
How would they beat August? Laxus will just be a duck against him. It will just become Erza vs August.
Without CIS, he should make Erza's swords useless as well, since he has Midnight's spells. But I'm just going based on his fight against Gildarts, where he didn't use refractor to nullify Gildarts' spell from tool.
This is the worst case scenario, August fighting like he did against Gildarts without using any spell he copied earlier, except meteor. Laxus is completely useless in this fight. While Erza can at least use her swords.