Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
the fact that Irene can become accustomed to years of endless pain and agony is a feat in of itself, and Natsu having to use Planck Temperatures to defeat FH Zeref is praise worthy, temperatures which actually burn Natsu which would be the equivalent cap to any Slayer resistance. Zeref with FH would have enough power to make and destroy timelines when combined with the RBT.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
Erza heaven wheel armor one of her weakest tied with Laxus's strongest.
The fight was a double ko, and multiple outside sources said they were equal.
Canonically Erza was still holding back since she used an attack far stronger than the one laxus tied with.
It was hinted there magic was enhanced.
"You're controlled and still that weak," by Erza. Laxus was also bloodlusted while Erza had morals on. The only reason Erza fell first because she wasted her magic power on those enchantments while still holding back. Laxus got A LOT free hits on her.

Also it's canonically she was stronger than him since they fought 2 opponents on the same level. Erza destroyed hers while Laxus got whooped by his.
Erza > Kirin/ Misaki > Laxus post power up.
There is a reason why he needed a huge amp to fight an opponent of the same level Erza destroyed. But since he got his power up
Laxus = Erza > BDSK.
You guys continue to spout this. Erza didn't tie him. Laxus put Erza down. You're downplaying the attack Erza continues to use against masters? Oh ok. Laxus still obliterated her attack and the church.

Name a source that said they were equal bro. An it wasn't a double KO. Erza went Down from the fight, mid speech. Laxus went to sleep after his back to back fights, same way he did when he beat Wahl & Hades back to back in Alvarez. An then woke up and literally carried. He took her seriously, but literally topped every spell she sent the entire battle.

At no point were we told they were enhanced. In fact the one character where we are told is undoubtably weaker after she's in control of their magic.

Where does Erza say these words, please provide because I'm looking at the official translations and all I see is surprise at the power.

Laxus didn't get any free hits, he overcame her. A this is after standing toe to toe and trading blows with her blades. She lost because she tried to go blow for blow in a power fight with Laxus and came up short instead of playing to her strength and drawing it out. Period. He has one moment that could be argued berserk, but he doesn't come close to bloodlusted. Nice try though.

Misaki is weaker than the clearly stated strongest, Kirin. Selene was clear. Kirin was clear. Hell, even Misaki's biggest brag was using a spell against Kirin. An all she did was challenge Erza's durability with a hax. The woman has been tortured every few arcs all series. She's a tank goddess. An she's not even a fucking slayer. Laxus fought someone with his same lightning source, dragons can't devour or counter their own magic, and a better intrinsic understanding (having seen the actual Elexion in combat, Laxus didn't even know about atmospheric magic) and he was still in the fight. Kirin had to use Elexion's soul to put him on his back. RL put Kirin on his ass and made him use his trump card. Upgrading from his heart, to his soul, let Laxus 1 shot that man. Even by your logic he'd be over Erza who, again, needed to amp with Jellal's MP to win. Power Structure remains unchanged.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---


Laxus also claimed he lost. Then why one of Erza low tier attacks tied with Laxus's strongest post power up.
Erza said she used everything she had but had metoer blade in her pocket meaning it's confirmed she didn't go all out.
You said she could've gotten that much stronger in a short amount of time and she didn't tho. She was just bloodlusted against Misaki and had morals on against Laxus.
Gildarts is stated to be the stronger than Laxus. And Erza had a move that overpowered the Guild's strongest magic power.
Erza was completely different when fighting Laxus and Misaki.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


I'm not sure Wendy has the attack power to take them down. The only way she would win is if she uses her hax.
2 things.

1) Where does Laxus claim to have lost? He responds to her claim she'll win next time. Since when does "that's my line" apply to an entire speech? A not the line preceding the statement?

2) Erza literally hung out with Jellal right after this. So why would she have His magic stored prior to that? This is an unfounded assumption that doesn't follow how she said her enchantment works.
 
Last edited:

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
Name a source that said they were equal bro.
Kyria, as a direct spectator. They beat out each other, no one won. That means "equal" for me.



An it wasn't a double KO.
Yes, you are right.



1) Where does Laxus claim to have lost? He responds to her claim she'll win next time.
I am surely bad in english for sure as it is not my maternal language but "I'll win NEXT TIME" means "I haven't win today", right ? So "I will have my revenge".
Correct me, please if I am wrong. So Erza said she lost but will win next time as she coudn't put him down this moment.

As Laxus answered "that's my line", isn't it a direct correlation to Erza's statement ? So he also thought he lost to defeat her this moment.
Or he should say, "Yes, and I will win AGAIN" if he thought he won this time. No ?



but he doesn't come close to bloodlusted.
Yes he was friendly.

 
Last edited:

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,569
Reaction score
3,256
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
this is still going on. What is wrong in accepting a double ko?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As Laxus answered "that's my line", isn't it a direct correlation to Erza's statement ? So he also thought he lost to defeat her this moment.
Or he should say, "Yes, and I will win AGAIN" if he thought he won this time. No ?
yes he should have said that. You can't just assume that laxus saying that is a direct correlation to her whole statement
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
You can't just assume that laxus saying that is a direct correlation to her whole statement
I assume Erza said she lost and will win next time, as she had no more MP to continue the fight.

"That's my line" is a direct correlation to "I lost, I will win next time".
"I'm also out of Magic" is a direct correlation to "I can't continue to fight anymore", just like Erza said.

So, "That's my line. I'm also out of Magic" is a correlation to Erza's whole statement about "I lost and can't continue anymore". That's all I say. Nothing else.




And that means a clean double KO by both characters' statements as they couldn't defeat each other before having no more MP reserve.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,569
Reaction score
3,256
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I assume Erza said she lost and will win next time, as she had no more MP to continue the fight.

"That's my line" is a direct correlation to "I lost, I will win next time".
"I'm also out of Magic" is a direct correlation to "I can't continue to fight anymore", just like Erza said.

So, "That's my line. I'm also out of Magic" is a correlation to Erza's whole statement about "I lost and can't continue anymore". That's all I say. Nothing else.




And that means a clean double KO by both characters' statements as they couldn't defeat each other before having no more MP reserve.
I agree it is a double ko. But you can't assume that THAT'S MY LINE correlates with I WILL WIN NEXT TIME, it is a no logic fallacy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure why y'all are still on this Erza vs laxus situation.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I assume Erza said she lost and will win next time, as she had no more MP to continue the fight.

"That's my line" is a direct correlation to "I lost, I will win next time".
"I'm also out of Magic" is a direct correlation to "I can't continue to fight anymore", just like Erza said.

So, "That's my line. I'm also out of Magic" is a correlation to Erza's whole statement about "I lost and can't continue anymore". That's all I say. Nothing else.




And that means a clean double KO by both characters' statements as they couldn't defeat each other before having no more MP reserve.
I got a question for you. Why do you want so badly for Erza to be stronger than laxus? What will you gain by doing that?
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
But you can't assume that THAT'S MY LINE correlates with I WILL WIN NEXT TIME, it is a no logic fallacy
So tell me what is it about when Erza said on the pictures I post : "I used all my power. I lost.... But I will win next time. Definitely" and Laxus replicated seconds after : "that's my line. I am also out of magic". Enlight me.

I got a question for you. Why do you want so badly for Erza to be stronger than laxus? What will you gain by doing that?
I am not the one who say one is stronger than the other here. Tell that to GL_Nova.
All I say here is that they are perfectly even in a double KO as result. And I don't think I am wrong.

I don't care about Erza being stronger than others. She is not. But you can't say Laxus is above Erza when the author says otherwise by the rivals' statements, spectator's statement + a cover written "Double Ko".
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,569
Reaction score
3,256
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But you can't say Laxus is above Erza when the author says otherwise by the rivals' statements, spectator's statement + a cover written "Double Ko
When did I say that. I said it was a double ko, I never said it wasn't. I'm not sure why y'all can't just be satisfied with both characters being on the same level. This is not even a natsu and gray/gajeel scenario.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
When did I say that. I said it was a double ko, I never said it wasn't. I'm not sure why y'all can't just be satisfied with both characters being on the same level. This is not even a natsu and gray/gajeel scenario.
I am satisfied with that. All my points are about that. But you asked me why I want Erza to be stronger than Laxus when my point was : "Erza = Laxus" all along my last three posts.

But you can't say Laxus is above Erza when the author says otherwise
When I said "you", I wasn't pointing yourself, but people in generality so I apologize if you understood otherwise. My mistake.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
Kyria, as a direct spectator. They beat out each other, no one won. That means "equal" for me.





Yes, you are right.





I am surely bad in english for sure as it is not my maternal language but "I'll win NEXT TIME" means "I haven't win today", right ? So "I will have my revenge".
Correct me, please if I am wrong. So Erza said she lost but will win next time as she coudn't put him down this moment.

As Laxus answered "that's my line", isn't it a direct correlation to Erza's statement ? So he also thought he lost to defeat her this moment.
Or he should say, "Yes, and I will win AGAIN" if he thought he won this time. No ?





Yes he was friendly.

SOOOO Top to Bottom

Kyria says their both Monsters and mentions both are down, where does she say their equals? Where do they? Erza gave an entire speech about losing, that you will continue to act like didn't happen because Laxus said he'd win the next round? You saying you'll win next time, doesn't mean you lost this time. Yuno stays ahead of Asta in development and is constatnly talking about how he'll win next time too. I dont get how in this one instance people are suddenly confused lol. You have yet to explain how or why it would encporate the entire speech instead of just the statement of winning next time as shown. I've never lost a fight to my little brother, i was constatnly correcting him and his declarations of future victory, because i intended to win, not because i had at any point lost. Him sittting down after his opponent has been put down doesn't make them equals. Again, by your logic Hades is his equal in Alvarez arc.


Nobody said he was nice, show me the bloodlust. I ask you really direct questions and get this in response.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I assume Erza said she lost and will win next time, as she had no more MP to continue the fight.

"That's my line" is a direct correlation to "I lost, I will win next time".
"I'm also out of Magic" is a direct correlation to "I can't continue to fight anymore", just like Erza said.

So, "That's my line. I'm also out of Magic" is a correlation to Erza's whole statement about "I lost and can't continue anymore". That's all I say. Nothing else.




And that means a clean double KO by both characters' statements as they couldn't defeat each other before having no more MP reserve.
It's no a direct correlation though. We got the entire speech from Erza for a reason. Laxus put her down, he can still stand, she gave it her all and came up short. Even in stamina. Laxus saying he's out ot magic as well after the fact is like admitting how well Erza did in the fight. Similar to, again, his victory in his alvarez gauntlet. It's the same reason we continue to stand on, it's not a DKO. They didn't fall together. Laxus was able to win, recieve his speech, and then allowed himself to relax. Had he fallen, and then stated that and passed out. I'd agree with you guys. That's not what happened. An we've already seen him do this after a tough fight. Didn't make that one a loss either. Hiro putting double KO to tell readers both combatants are down in a 1 page, must be to the point, doesn't convince me. If it wasn't Erza's loss we wouldn't have gotten the speech. An since this battle is a major thematic moment for both of their Journey's throughout the entire sereis, its wild that so many of her fans are dying on this hill instead of focusing on that moment.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So tell me what is it about when Erza said on the pictures I post : "I used all my power. I lost.... But I will win next time. Definitely" and Laxus replicated seconds after : "that's my line. I am also out of magic". Enlight me.



I am not the one who say one is stronger than the other here. Tell that to GL_Nova.
All I say here is that they are perfectly even in a double KO as result. And I don't think I am wrong.

I don't care about Erza being stronger than others. She is not. But you can't say Laxus is above Erza when the author says otherwise by the rivals' statements, spectator's statement + a cover written "Double Ko".
While we're telling people stuff, tell me this.

How many times do we have to be told by the series that Laxus is above her? His introduction (maybe she can win), Tenrou (facing hades), GMG (Jura), Labyrinth arc from her entire team, her opponent and her being compared to Gildarts and Laxus, Kirin being stated strongest BDSK. Erza is the same tier as Laxus. i've said this since Tartaros. They are the same tier, and that fight should have settled any doubts.That being said, if you wanna argue their full on euqals in that fight, cool.

Full Power Laxus, (Thunder Dragon King: Red Lightning Mode) is above FULL POWER Erza(best armor, dragon seal amp, enchantment's enhancing). Kirin is stronger than Misaki, and he got obliterated by that mode. The gap others felt was their the entire series has been reinstated with this upgrade. Will it remain? NO idea. Erza is still broken, she's still top dog of Team Natsu in day to day life. She's still one of the most legendary female characters out and a complete badass. She isn't stronger than Laxus. same tier all damn day, he (like ALL SLAYERS) has the better amps. (If Laxus could beat you, Erza can most likely beat you.)
 

MyaHeart35

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
302
Reaction score
385
Age
25
Country
United States
SOOOO Top to Bottom

Kyria says their both Monsters and mentions both are down, where does she say their equals? Where do they? Erza gave an entire speech about losing, that you will continue to act like didn't happen because Laxus said he'd win the next round? You saying you'll win next time, doesn't mean you lost this time. Yuno stays ahead of Asta in development and is constatnly talking about how he'll win next time too. I dont get how in this one instance people are suddenly confused lol. You have yet to explain how or why it would encporate the entire speech instead of just the statement of winning next time as shown. I've never lost a fight to my little brother, i was constatnly correcting him and his declarations of future victory, because i intended to win, not because i had at any point lost. Him sittting down after his opponent has been put down doesn't make them equals. Again, by your logic Hades is his equal in Alvarez arc.


Nobody said he was nice, show me the bloodlust. I ask you really direct questions and get this in response.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It's no a direct correlation though. We got the entire speech from Erza for a reason. Laxus put her down, he can still stand, she gave it her all and came up short. Even in stamina. Laxus saying he's out ot magic as well after the fact is like admitting how well Erza did in the fight. Similar to, again, his victory in his alvarez gauntlet. It's the same reason we continue to stand on, it's not a DKO. They didn't fall together. Laxus was able to win, recieve his speech, and then allowed himself to relax. Had he fallen, and then stated that and passed out. I'd agree with you guys. That's not what happened. An we've already seen him do this after a tough fight. Didn't make that one a loss either. Hiro putting double KO to tell readers both combatants are down in a 1 page, must be to the point, doesn't convince me. If it wasn't Erza's loss we wouldn't have gotten the speech. An since this battle is a major thematic moment for both of their Journey's throughout the entire sereis, its wild that so many of her fans are dying on this hill instead of focusing on that moment.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



While we're telling people stuff, tell me this.

How many times do we have to be told by the series that Laxus is above her? His introduction (maybe she can win), Tenrou (facing hades), GMG (Jura), Labyrinth arc from her entire team, her opponent and her being compared to Gildarts and Laxus, Kirin being stated strongest BDSK. Erza is the same tier as Laxus. i've said this since Tartaros. They are the same tier, and that fight should have settled any doubts.That being said, if you wanna argue their full on euqals in that fight, cool.

Full Power Laxus, (Thunder Dragon King: Red Lightning Mode) is above FULL POWER Erza(best armor, dragon seal amp, enchantment's enhancing). Kirin is stronger than Misaki, and he got obliterated by that mode. The gap others felt was their the entire series has been reinstated with this upgrade. Will it remain? NO idea. Erza is still broken, she's still top dog of Team Natsu in day to day life. She's still one of the most legendary female characters out and a complete badass. She isn't stronger than Laxus. same tier all damn day, he (like ALL SLAYERS) has the better amps. (If Laxus could beat you, Erza can most likely beat you.)
I somewhat agree with most of you said they're on the same tier. But Erza fight with Misaki was definitely more impressive than Laxus. Erza was a literal beast. Laxus Thunder Dragon King one shot Kirin the strongest but he not far off from Miskai since they were compared to the same person and you know doesn't change the fact he still needed a power up from his own opponent.
Technically we don't know if Kirin was weakened without his coffin. Kirin going serious is was him using his coffin. Tanked 5 hours of BDSK damage proceeds to override an entire dimension by magic power alone which was compared to Gildarts then basically proceeds to one shot them. Erza was definitely more impressive.
Laxus oneshot Kirin while Erza destroyed Misaki without any power up.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
I somewhat agree with most of you said they're on the same tier. But Erza fight with Misaki was definitely more impressive than Laxus. Erza was a literal beast. Laxus Thunder Dragon King one shot Kirin the strongest but he not far off from Miskai since they were compared to the same person and you know doesn't change the fact he still needed a power up from his own opponent.
Technically we don't know if Kirin was weakened without his coffin. Kirin going serious is was him using his coffin. Tanked 5 hours of BDSK damage proceeds to override an entire dimension by magic power alone which was compared to Gildarts then basically proceeds to one shot them. Erza was definitely more impressive.
Laxus oneshot Kirin while Erza destroyed Misaki without any power up.
View media item 28108
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
I somewhat agree with most of you said they're on the same tier. But Erza fight with Misaki was definitely more impressive than Laxus. Erza was a literal beast. Laxus Thunder Dragon King one shot Kirin the strongest but he not far off from Miskai since they were compared to the same person and you know doesn't change the fact he still needed a power up from his own opponent.
Technically we don't know if Kirin was weakened without his coffin. Kirin going serious is was him using his coffin. Tanked 5 hours of BDSK damage proceeds to override an entire dimension by magic power alone which was compared to Gildarts then basically proceeds to one shot them. Erza was definitely more impressive.
Laxus oneshot Kirin while Erza destroyed Misaki without any power up.
They weren't compared by the same person though. Laxus comparing someone to Gildarts is a bigger deal that Gray in that context. Kirin is flat out stated to be the strongest. You guys think Erza is equal to Laxus, not just on the same tier. An Misaki's showing against Erza was so-so, even with her hax. Kirin had the upper hand, the same way i would epect a match against Gildarts to go about now. RL mode was already able to put Kirin on his ass and do good damage. He needed a way to overcome the coffins hax, jury's out on if RL could have slug it out.

We clearly know he wasn't weakened without his coffin. It's not a source of power for him, nor do we see anything to suggest he can use it as such. Especially knowing Slayers can't absorb the element they personally generate. Which we see playout throughout the fight with neither being able to negate the lighting of the other. So while it's a strong weapon, especially with the special effect it has on Laxus, i wouldn't consider it a power up that he's weakened by it's removal. His overall effectiveness maybe, his actual overall power is unaffected though. The hax for Misaki is dope, and Erza's battle was amazing. It's nothing new for her though, we've seen her be tortured for hours, days, and still jump right into battle with the arc's big bad and win. She is the most impressive tank in the team because she doesn't have the slayer attribute to lean on. I'm still more impressed by ripping a power source out of your chest with your bare hands and devouring a new one mid battle. That being said:

Laxus oneshot Kirin with his upgraded new mode, Erza destroyed Misaki with a Jellal amped sword strike.
 

MyaHeart35

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
302
Reaction score
385
Age
25
Country
United States
They weren't compared by the same person though. Laxus comparing someone to Gildarts is a bigger deal that Gray in that context. Kirin is flat out stated to be the strongest. You guys think Erza is equal to Laxus, not just on the same tier. An Misaki's showing against Erza was so-so, even with her hax. Kirin had the upper hand, the same way i would epect a match against Gildarts to go about now. RL mode was already able to put Kirin on his ass and do good damage. He needed a way to overcome the coffins hax, jury's out on if RL could have slug it out.

We clearly know he wasn't weakened without his coffin. It's not a source of power for him, nor do we see anything to suggest he can use it as such. Especially knowing Slayers can't absorb the element they personally generate. Which we see playout throughout the fight with neither being able to negate the lighting of the other. So while it's a strong weapon, especially with the special effect it has on Laxus, i wouldn't consider it a power up that he's weakened by it's removal. His overall effectiveness maybe, his actual overall power is unaffected though. The hax for Misaki is dope, and Erza's battle was amazing. It's nothing new for her though, we've seen her be tortured for hours, days, and still jump right into battle with the arc's big bad and win. She is the most impressive tank in the team because she doesn't have the slayer attribute to lean on. I'm still more impressed by ripping a power source out of your chest with your bare hands and devouring a new one mid battle. That being said:

Laxus oneshot Kirin with his upgraded new mode, Erza destroyed Misaki with a Jellal amped sword strike.
They were both literal were compared to Gildarts. They both know Gildarts power, or Laxus would have never stated it if they weren't on level.
Kirin is the strongest ik but it doesn't mean Misaki is almost just as strong as him. Like it was stated was the strongest spriggan in Alvarez but Irene was just as strong as him.
Laxus got dropped off screen by Kirin.
In fact, Erza was the only one to beat a BDSK without any outside assistance.
Kirin showed... him going serious was him using his coffin.
Laxus still needed a huge amp to beat someone on the same level Erza beat. Erza enchanted heavenly body magic using her own magic.

Overriding an entire dimension of space by magic power alone>>> ripping something out your chest.
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
They were both literal were compared to Gildarts. They both know Gildarts power, or Laxus would have never stated it if they weren't on level.
Kirin is the strongest ik but it doesn't mean Misaki is almost just as strong as him. Like it was stated was the strongest spriggan in Alvarez but Irene was just as strong as him.
Laxus got dropped off screen by Kirin.
In fact, Erza was the only one to beat a BDSK without any outside assistance.
Kirin showed... him going serious was him using his coffin.
Laxus still needed a huge amp to beat someone on the same level Erza beat. Erza enchanted heavenly body magic using her own magic.

Overriding an entire dimension of space by magic power alone>>> ripping something out your chest.
They do both know Gildarts power, but we've been shown with the Spriggan that what they can sense is affected by how strong they are. Laxus being taken back by Kirin powering up is more impressive than Gray being wary of Misaki.
Kirin is the strongest. Period. Everything after that is conjecture to try and boost Misaki's standing like she didn't also make it clear he was superior to her. Nobody argues that Ajeel, or God Serena are as strong as August because we were blatantly told he's stronger. There were oppurtunities for Misaki to get the Irene treatment and be stated or shown to be Kirin's equal. That didn't happen.
Laxus took a hax blow and kept on going, let you tell it, tanking damage is more important that outputting damage. SO why we not bragging on Laxus tanking all those coffin blows? How is this suddenly detrimental?
She amped herself with Jellal's magic.
Where did he show that? He was quite clear that he was using the coffin only to give Elexion the chance to regain his heart. His power or output don't change...
Laxus got a huge amp by dealing with the Hax he was confronted with. He was able to match Kirin's lightning, and his lighting and Rl both did damage. RL put Kirin on his ass and made him grab his hax. Misaki needed her dimension and best spells to counter Kirin and he couldn't handle RL. This is a claim you can't back up.
True, she placed the enchantment herself, still doesn't change she enchanted someone else's MP into her own to amp her attack power, come on now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now lets pivot to someting that might matter. Cause at this point we've established you think I'm ignoring things for Laxus, and i'm confident there are times we aren't reading the same manga based on some of the Erza and Irene claims i've seen.

Will Athena be able to convince yall she's close to DG level? What would she need to do?

Same for Duke and the Sister's. What could they do to convince yall their all above the BDSK's??

Can Jellal or Minerva convine yall they're equal to Erza??
 

Sevently

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
1,314
Reaction score
1,238
Age
27
Country
France
Will Athena be able to convince yall she's close to DG level? What would she need to do?
She hasn't even convinced us that she's at the base Zeref level :yodawg
 

MyaHeart35

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2022
Messages
302
Reaction score
385
Age
25
Country
United States
They do both know Gildarts power, but we've been shown with the Spriggan that what they can sense is affected by how strong they are. Laxus being taken back by Kirin powering up is more impressive than Gray being wary of Misaki.
Kirin is the strongest. Period. Everything after that is conjecture to try and boost Misaki's standing like she didn't also make it clear he was superior to her. Nobody argues that Ajeel, or God Serena are as strong as August because we were blatantly told he's stronger. There were oppurtunities for Misaki to get the Irene treatment and be stated or shown to be Kirin's equal. That didn't happen.
Laxus took a hax blow and kept on going, let you tell it, tanking damage is more important that outputting damage. SO why we not bragging on Laxus tanking all those coffin blows? How is this suddenly detrimental?
She amped herself with Jellal's magic.
Where did he show that? He was quite clear that he was using the coffin only to give Elexion the chance to regain his heart. His power or output don't change...
Laxus got a huge amp by dealing with the Hax he was confronted with. He was able to match Kirin's lightning, and his lighting and Rl both did damage. RL put Kirin on his ass and made him grab his hax. Misaki needed her dimension and best spells to counter Kirin and he couldn't handle RL. This is a claim you can't back up.
True, she placed the enchantment herself, still doesn't change she enchanted someone else's MP into her own to amp her attack power, come on now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now lets pivot to someting that might matter. Cause at this point we've established you think I'm ignoring things for Laxus, and i'm confident there are times we aren't reading the same manga based on some of the Erza and Irene claims i've seen.

Will Athena be able to convince yall she's close to DG level? What would she need to do?

Same for Duke and the Sister's. What could they do to convince yall their all above the BDSK's??

Can Jellal or Minerva convine yall they're equal to Erza??
Erza used own her magic power she used another person magic but it was all still her magic power. Kirin and Misaki both got their comparisons when they're were compared to Gildarts. It's like staying Gildarts is stronger than Gildarts.

Laxus tanked a few hits from a coffin, Erza tanked 5 hours worth of BDSK damage. RL Laxus put Kirin on his ass and he got right back up and washed him. In fact the same attack that put Kirin on his ass, is the same attack that equal to an attack Misaki tanked like it was nothing. One could argue Misaki is more durable than Kirin.

Athena was already stated to be Zeref level. I don't she was ever meant to be strong as a dragon god, I believe she is trying to white out the dragon gods if possible using her hax.

It was stated the Gold Owl guild is on par with diabolos. When Wendy stated Misaki was the number one female on the continent, skullion corrected her and said "as a wizard." So the signario sisters are either just as strong as Misaki or stronger. If Misaki was stronger than them Skullion wouldn't have pointed that out.

Minerva would never be equal to Erza they fought 3 times and Erza won unless she gets a huge power up. Technically by statements and feats in the 100 year quest Laxus and Erza are above Jellal.
 

Sevently

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2017
Messages
1,314
Reaction score
1,238
Age
27
Country
France
Athena > Duke > Georg/August/Irene > Signario Sister's > BDSK/Serena
Might we finally have a human stronger than August
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,067
Reaction score
3,164
Age
37
Country
United States
Erza used own her magic power she used another person magic but it was all still her magic power. Kirin and Misaki both got their comparisons when they're were compared to Gildarts. It's like staying Gildarts is stronger than Gildarts.

Laxus tanked a few hits from a coffin, Erza tanked 5 hours worth of BDSK damage. RL Laxus put Kirin on his ass and he got right back up and washed him. In fact the same attack that put Kirin on his ass, is the same attack that equal to an attack Misaki tanked like it was nothing. One could argue Misaki is more durable than Kirin.

Athena was already stated to be Zeref level. I don't she was ever meant to be strong as a dragon god, I believe she is trying to white out the dragon gods if possible using her hax.

It was stated the Gold Owl guild is on par with diabolos. When Wendy stated Misaki was the number one female on the continent, skullion corrected her and said "as a wizard." So the signario sisters are either just as strong as Misaki or stronger. If Misaki was stronger than them Skullion wouldn't have pointed that out.

Minerva would never be equal to Erza they fought 3 times and Erza won unless she gets a huge power up. Technically by statements and feats in the 100 year quest Laxus and Erza are above Jellal.
Ok, thought we were moving on but...

No, it's somebody elses magic power. Enchantment doesn't change the magic you generate, it allows you to add attributes or take power and put it in something else. There is nothing to suggest that this is suddenly different for Erza than for everybody else.
No, Gray compared them to GIldarts and Laxus facing off. HE didn't say she's as strong as Gildarts, he said it's almost like Gildarts and Laxus facing off, close but no cigar. Less she's on par with Gildarts, more because that's the best monsters in his repitriore to use. Laxus specifically compares Kirin's magic power to his last enounter with Gildarts.

How many hits? I mean, since there's a number to make it impressive how far is the number of strikes he took from that pre-chosen number?
She did, 5hrs of that one attack that she took easily. One could argue, that while it's an impressive amount of time, it's far less impressive actual damage. An the bigger attacks put Erza on Wendy support, so it's not like she walked away.
Oh, we're back here again. You mean that time she attacked him, and Laxus literally disintegrated all her swords and blew the building up with his response? Those were equal? OK.

Yeah, that's the level she's supposed to be at, and we know already that she's not only not complete, but shes projected to have all the DG at Duke's feet. SO where do you think she'd have to land at to make that happen.

So they might be Misaki lvl. 2 of those with good teamwork would be a problem.

Erza had to work for those wins. Minerva is as much her rival as Kirin is Laxus, and they have kept her relative. Jellal was never stronger than Laxus, but now that Erza has been elevated, what's his role? She supplanted him as the Big Rival same way Laxus got subbed in for Mira. It worries me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Athena > Duke > Georg/August/Irene > Signario Sister's > BDSK/Serena
Might we finally have a human stronger than August
What has you put August over the BDSK or S Sis's?

What has you put GS on BDSK lvl?
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,569
Reaction score
3,256
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Mashima-sensei please when are you going to give us something like this. :feelsbadman :feelsbadman . When is HERO going to come back
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GL_Nova @MyaHeart35 if I were you guys I wouldn't think to much about it. Most fights in this series is just to make kids go "Yeah that's cool" , for mashima one shotting kirin=overpowering her dimension. Y'all are the ones looking at it like something.
The author doesn't even how laxus and Mira bypassed skullions hax
 
Top