- Joined
- Apr 25, 2011
- Messages
- 2,120
- Reaction score
- 463
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
"It wasn't much Jess, we just did what our hearts told us to do, I am happy we got some new nakama though~" Okami smiled brightly something people hadn't seen her do in years.
"Ah Sniff, don't exaggerate," okami laughed awkwardly.
Right then Athena came and took her for the talk she's been wanting to have for a while.
"Athena-san I was wondering since you're a celestial spirit mage as well if you know anything about that blond from fairy tail, a certain layla who bears a strong resemblance to her saved me once and she talked to shiranui like they were old friends! Although I have no idea what they said," Okami asked Athena politely,
"And maybe if you heard something in your travels about Ari-chan," Tora asked sitting on the table between the two knowing very well her DS wouldn't get the courage to ask soon, she got a warning glance from Okami but also a grateful pat on the head.
Meanwhile everyone was excited about their picture on the newspaper.
"Ugh, I hope no one in the streets will recognise us," Okami murmurmed always having hated unwanted attention.
"Well the grocer did ask us autographs today..." Tora pointed out
"I can't believe Mac would do that, don't remind me," Okami snapped back as Athena seemed to find it amusing and then her replies followed...
"Ah Sniff, don't exaggerate," okami laughed awkwardly.
Right then Athena came and took her for the talk she's been wanting to have for a while.
"Athena-san I was wondering since you're a celestial spirit mage as well if you know anything about that blond from fairy tail, a certain layla who bears a strong resemblance to her saved me once and she talked to shiranui like they were old friends! Although I have no idea what they said," Okami asked Athena politely,
"And maybe if you heard something in your travels about Ari-chan," Tora asked sitting on the table between the two knowing very well her DS wouldn't get the courage to ask soon, she got a warning glance from Okami but also a grateful pat on the head.
Meanwhile everyone was excited about their picture on the newspaper.
"Ugh, I hope no one in the streets will recognise us," Okami murmurmed always having hated unwanted attention.
"Well the grocer did ask us autographs today..." Tora pointed out
"I can't believe Mac would do that, don't remind me," Okami snapped back as Athena seemed to find it amusing and then her replies followed...