Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
PoodlesJP, I'm grateful for your help.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Is that form an actual dragon like igneel or does he just look a dragon
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
What did Natsu see in his mind? What visions or
memories. How did the film start, well, not counting the memory of Natsu about meeting with Igneel.
 

Levy Redfox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Age
26
Country
Fairy Tail
Hey,I have questions to ask about Fairy Dragon Cry :
1.) Where are Gajeel, Levy and Lily appears and do they talk to each other?
2.)Does Levy appear in this film a little?
3.) Do Gajevy and Lily fight together ?
4.)Who are their opponent?
5.)Is it true that Levy don't fight or does she do anything else?
6) Where do the fairies celebrate for their victory, I know it's in a bar but....
Sorry for a many of questions, I'm just very
nosy. I'm so so sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What happened to Levy if she doesn't join the fight?
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
And what were the sad and romantic scenes in the film?
Sorry for my curiosity.
 

Levy Redfox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Age
26
Country
Fairy Tail
Does the moive show any Gajevy scenes?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Iapologize, but I can't really seem to recall this scene. The only part where Virgo appeared was when Lucy was helping the other imprisoned girls escape from Zash' prison.
As soon as Zash comes, she uses Sagittarius star dress.
I'll re-read the little book later tonight to see if I can find out where this scene is from.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


It to you?".

ba?"
Thanks that is all I can ask for

Here is another scene with the dress too and I remember when the little drawings were released there was a picture where Lucy had a frilly headpiece just like the one she wears in Virgo SD. I will try looking for that picture online too.

 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Does E.n.d power turn him into a actual dragon like igneel?
 

Indivicous

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
70
Reaction score
214
Age
25
Country
United States
Does E.n.d power turn him into a actual dragon like igneel?
No, it doesn't. The resemblance is there but END in all technicalities is a demon, not a dragon.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
So that form only looks like a dragon?
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
So he had no to being actuall an actual dragon he just looked like one?
He never became a full dragon, the preview pictures for the movie show that only one side of his body changed.

What did Natsu see in his mind? What visions or
memories. How did the film start, well, not counting the memory of Natsu about meeting with Igneel.
What do you mean? The film started with a flashback of Natsu and Igneel in a cave, then went onto the point where Natsu broke free from a confined box being carried by a bird.

Hey,I have questions to ask about Fairy Dragon Cry :
1.) Where are Gajeel, Levy and Lily appears and do they talk to each other?
- Those three did appear in the movie. They do talk to each other, would be weird if they didn't right?

2.)Does Levy appear in this film a little?
- Yes.

3.) Do Gajevy and Lily fight together ?
- Gajeel and Lily do fight together, Levy goes to investigate the surrounding areas.

4.)Who are their opponent?
- Fodder.

5.)Is it true that Levy don't fight or does she do anything else?
- She doesn't fight. She goes onto to investigate the surrounding areas while Gajeel and Lily hold off the fodder soldiers of the Stella Kingdom.

6) Where do the fairies celebrate for their victory, I know it's in a bar but....
They don't celebrate in a bar. The movie doesn't show them all grouped up in one place to celebrate. The last scene they were fully together was at the Castle of Fiore with the King and Hisui.

Sorry for a many of questions, I'm just very nosy. I'm so so sorry.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What happened to Levy if she doesn't join the fight?
And what were the sad and romantic scenes in the film?
Sorry for my curiosity.
This is just my personal opinion, but there were neither romantic or sad scenes.
Animus' past would be the close to "sad", and romantic would be typical NaLu moments. I guess you could say the part where Natsu and Lucy are staring into the starry skies of the Stella Kingdom would be romantic.

Does the moive show any Gajevy scenes?
- Nothing out of the ordinary. Levy asks Gajeel to go on a job with her.
Thanks that is all I can ask for

Here is another scene with the dress too and I remember when the little drawings were released there was a picture where Lucy had a frilly headpiece just like the one she wears in Virgo SD. I will try looking for that picture online too.

I'm positive that scene is from the part when Animus regains his original dragon form.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Is that half actual dragon or does it only look like one?
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Why does natsu's half transformed state look like a dragon?
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
And where did the dragons come from?
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Yeah that and why does end look like a dragon is he a type of dragon and a demon in one?
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah that and why does end look like a dragon is he a type of dragon and a demon in one?
I'm still kind of skeptical on the dragonized form being END's form, because it doesn't fit within the context of the manga's plot or really resemble it visually. It's possible that the dragon form just resembles Igneel and Animus knew that Igneel trained END, and made the connection that way. That said, I'll take the word of those who have seen the movie until more information arrives. The best way to settle it is to see if the manga shows this form again, and use the manga's explanation for what it is.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
That's what I been thinking because atlas flame said end's true identity is Natsu himself and when gray faight end it exactly the same as regular Natsu except with evil eyes and surrounded by violent flames that scorched everything it touches and he could only think about killing zeref but the half dragon form was nothing at all like end in the manga neither in looks or personality
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
Or can we find the picture or group of wood natsu a shot?

I am looking but can not find.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
You mean a picture of his transformation
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I knew how to send pictures on here I qouldw
 
Top