Deleted member 197980
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerPoodlesJP, I'm grateful for your help.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thanks that is all I can ask for![]()
Iapologize, but I can't really seem to recall this scene. The only part where Virgo appeared was when Lucy was helping the other imprisoned girls escape from Zash' prison.
As soon as Zash comes, she uses Sagittarius star dress.
I'll re-read the little book later tonight to see if I can find out where this scene is from.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It to you?".
ba?"
No, it doesn't. The resemblance is there but END in all technicalities is a demon, not a dragon.Does E.n.d power turn him into a actual dragon like igneel?
He never became a full dragon, the preview pictures for the movie show that only one side of his body changed.So he had no to being actuall an actual dragon he just looked like one?
What do you mean? The film started with a flashback of Natsu and Igneel in a cave, then went onto the point where Natsu broke free from a confined box being carried by a bird.What did Natsu see in his mind? What visions or
memories. How did the film start, well, not counting the memory of Natsu about meeting with Igneel.
Hey,I have questions to ask about Fairy Dragon Cry :
1.) Where are Gajeel, Levy and Lily appears and do they talk to each other?
- Those three did appear in the movie. They do talk to each other, would be weird if they didn't right?
2.)Does Levy appear in this film a little?
- Yes.
3.) Do Gajevy and Lily fight together ?
- Gajeel and Lily do fight together, Levy goes to investigate the surrounding areas.
4.)Who are their opponent?
- Fodder.
5.)Is it true that Levy don't fight or does she do anything else?
- She doesn't fight. She goes onto to investigate the surrounding areas while Gajeel and Lily hold off the fodder soldiers of the Stella Kingdom.
6) Where do the fairies celebrate for their victory, I know it's in a bar but....
They don't celebrate in a bar. The movie doesn't show them all grouped up in one place to celebrate. The last scene they were fully together was at the Castle of Fiore with the King and Hisui.
Sorry for a many of questions, I'm just very nosy. I'm so so sorry.
What happened to Levy if she doesn't join the fight?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is just my personal opinion, but there were neither romantic or sad scenes.And what were the sad and romantic scenes in the film?
Sorry for my curiosity.
- Nothing out of the ordinary. Levy asks Gajeel to go on a job with her.Does the moive show any Gajevy scenes?
I'm positive that scene is from the part when Animus regains his original dragon form.Thanks that is all I can ask for
Here is another scene with the dress too and I remember when the little drawings were released there was a picture where Lucy had a frilly headpiece just like the one she wears in Virgo SD. I will try looking for that picture online too.
![]()
I'm still kind of skeptical on the dragonized form being END's form, because it doesn't fit within the context of the manga's plot or really resemble it visually. It's possible that the dragon form just resembles Igneel and Animus knew that Igneel trained END, and made the connection that way. That said, I'll take the word of those who have seen the movie until more information arrives. The best way to settle it is to see if the manga shows this form again, and use the manga's explanation for what it is.Yeah that and why does end look like a dragon is he a type of dragon and a demon in one?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---