Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Animus referred to Natsu (Half-transformed state) as END.
To me, it makes more sense than Natsu becoming Acnologia v2.

Animus said this to Natsu in the middle of their battle: 「全てを破壊するもの、END!」which translates to "The one who destroys everything, END."
So he didn't address Natsu as "END" before he had transformed into Dragon like features.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
The part confusing me is its nothing like E.N.D in the manga
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The part confusing me is its nothing like E.N.D in the manga
It may be because the Book was not opened at that time and it is different version of END.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Is it connected to dragonification or becoming a dragon in any way?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Is it connected to dragonification or becoming a dragon in any way?
We don't know.As of.We will see in next few chapters.

P.S. you should reply directly to a person if you want them to reply.Unless they get notification they won't know.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
I'm new to this site so I don't know exactly how how to do everything in this site
Just click on the reply button on their post and just post whatever that you're replying to what they're saying.
 

CyberLance

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
418
Reaction score
566
Age
38
Country
Sweden
So does this movie really end the whole Fairy Tail series?
Ends the story and says good bye to the characters and the world forever?
 
Last edited:

Indivicous

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2017
Messages
70
Reaction score
214
Age
25
Country
United States
So does this movie really end the whole Fairy Tail series?
Ends the story and says good bye to the characters and the world forever?
The movie takes place before the alvarez arc, so we have yet to see the end of fairy tail.
 

CyberLance

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
418
Reaction score
566
Age
38
Country
Sweden
The movie takes place before the alvarez arc, so we have yet to see the end of fairy tail.
Oh ok i thought this movie was supposed to be the big end of the Fairy Tail franchise and that it was taking place after the manga story.
It sounded to me like the movie was supposed to end the story and the series when we got the trailers for it and be the last adventure for the characters.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Oh ok i thought this movie was supposed to be the big end of the Fairy Tail franchise and that it was taking place after the manga story.
It sounded to me like the movie was supposed to end the story and the series when we got the trailers for it and be the last adventure for the characters.
It set before the Alvarez arc and teases the character designs for the new villains in Alvarez - Acnologoa's human form, Brandish, InVel. The same way kotss teased OS's timeskip designs before they officially were shown in tartaros.

The movie is also connected to the final "arc" not final "chapter" as Mashima uses chapter to describe arcs. He calls the ToH arc the Erza chapter. The way it connects is to how the dragons were destroyed subplot.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

This is actually amazing. Check this video guys it's about the content of the books they gave to the masses after watching the movie.
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
guys im planning on seeing this in 2 days xD dw I'll put my review up on it and I'm actually gonna record some scenes for my friends and dw i'll link them on here from my tumblr account if I'm allowed
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
guys im planning on seeing this in 2 days xD dw I'll put my review up on it and I'm actually gonna record some scenes for my friends and dw i'll link them on here from my tumblr account if I'm allowed
Yes please I'd love that
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
ok no probs and oh yeah also I'm new on here I just recently signed up I actually been checking out this forum for awhile now :XD but yeah I'm planning to record some scenes and If i can the whole final scene at the ending and i'll try getting hiro's message too
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
ok no probs and oh yeah also I'm new on here I just recently signed up I actually been checking out this forum for awhile now :XD but yeah I'm planning to record some scenes and If i can the whole final scene at the ending and i'll try getting hiro's message too
THANK YOU :story
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
1) What flashbacks were in the movie(i know about natsu&igneel and about lucy in white dress)
2) What other interesting moments (things) was in
the film
3) Something about Animus past..
4) Why Natsu attack Sonya?
 
Top