- Joined
- May 16, 2017
- Messages
- 824
- Reaction score
- 430
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
from what I know from the spoilers and that script thing though he was just being controlled by that old guy from the other kingdomNatsu attack Lucy
from what I know from the spoilers and that script thing though he was just being controlled by that old guy from the other kingdomNatsu attack Lucy
When you watch it will you explain to about natsu's transformation pleasefrom what I know from the spoilers and that script thing though he was just being controlled by that old guy from the other kingdom
I'll try i'll probably record that who knows i ain't recording alot of scenesWhen you watch it will you explain to about natsu's transformation please
What time is the fairy tail dragon cry movie showing in the UKI'll try i'll probably record that who knows i ain't recording alot of scenes
Im going to see dragon cry todayWhat time is the fairy tail dragon cry movie showing in the UK
It starts in 1 hour 10 minutes
Will you explain to me about if natsu's half dragon state is demonification/E.N.D or Dragonification? PleaseIm going to see dragon cry todayIt starts in 1 hour 10 minutes
I'm certain that no one will be able to explain it to you.Will you explain to me about if natsu's half dragon state is demonification/E.N.D or Dragonification? Please
im only recording 3 scenes I don't wanna ruin it for other fans im planning on 2 NALU SCENES
since im a huge shipper of them and yes i'll record the whole final scene including hiros message 
So hiro practically left it to the fans to decide?I'm certain that no one will be able to explain it to you.
Like I said in my previous posts, Animus does mention END while Natsu is in his half transformed state, but that's literally all there is to it.
it wasn't particularly straight forward, but he did refer to Natsu as END.
Take it as you will, but it's probably better if you see it for yourself whenever you get the chance to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you so muchwell im seeing it today so i'll try explaining it to you tooim only recording 3 scenes I don't wanna ruin it for other fans im planning on 2 NALU SCENES
since im a huge shipper of them and yes i'll record the whole final scene including hiros message
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
knowing hiro probably notSo hiro practically left it to the fans to decide?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you so much
Did the fairy tail dragon cry confirm if nalu is cannon or not?--- Double Post Merged, ---

I won't know till I see it tonight
Yeah you're right I should have figured lolknowing hiro probably notI won't know till I see it tonight
Yeah you're right I should have figured lol

I know how Hiro rolls he trolls
he has with alot of hints and if they don't happen get ready for WW3 by the fansSo he may never completely reveal any of the ships for sure?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW well not yet
I love Brandish's and Invel's voice actors. On Acnologia's backstory, I wasn't expecting anything to be real, he could of just wanted to kill all dragons from bathing in their blood. It's cool for me, it's nothing special but its better that way since Zeref is the main one with the detailed backstory
THANKYOU CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE REST XD