Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
Natsu attack Lucy
from what I know from the spoilers and that script thing though he was just being controlled by that old guy from the other kingdom
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
from what I know from the spoilers and that script thing though he was just being controlled by that old guy from the other kingdom
When you watch it will you explain to about natsu's transformation please
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
When you watch it will you explain to about natsu's transformation please
I'll try i'll probably record that who knows i ain't recording alot of scenes
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Im going to see dragon cry today :) It starts in 1 hour 10 minutes
Will you explain to me about if natsu's half dragon state is demonification/E.N.D or Dragonification? Please
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
Will you explain to me about if natsu's half dragon state is demonification/E.N.D or Dragonification? Please
I'm certain that no one will be able to explain it to you.
Like I said in my previous posts, Animus does mention END while Natsu is in his half transformed state, but that's literally all there is to it.

it wasn't particularly straight forward, but he did refer to Natsu as END.
Take it as you will, but it's probably better if you see it for yourself whenever you get the chance to.
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
well im seeing it today so i'll try explaining it to you too :amuse im only recording 3 scenes I don't wanna ruin it for other fans im planning on 2 NALU SCENES :xp since im a huge shipper of them and yes i'll record the whole final scene including hiros message ;)
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
I'm certain that no one will be able to explain it to you.
Like I said in my previous posts, Animus does mention END while Natsu is in his half transformed state, but that's literally all there is to it.

it wasn't particularly straight forward, but he did refer to Natsu as END.
Take it as you will, but it's probably better if you see it for yourself whenever you get the chance to.
So hiro practically left it to the fans to decide?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well im seeing it today so i'll try explaining it to you too :amuse im only recording 3 scenes I don't wanna ruin it for other fans im planning on 2 NALU SCENES :xp since im a huge shipper of them and yes i'll record the whole final scene including hiros message ;)
Thank you so much
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Did the fairy tail dragon cry confirm if nalu is cannon or not?
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
So hiro practically left it to the fans to decide?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you so much
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Did the fairy tail dragon cry confirm if nalu is cannon or not?
knowing hiro probably not :notrust:notrust I won't know till I see it tonight
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
So he may never completely reveal any of the ships for sure?
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Lol such picky fans lol I feel like he left half of the ships to the fans after hints
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
yeah lol thats fans for you


hey wait this guy posted the full spoiler on the full ending with acnologia and zeref take a look i did xD it the full ending sub version
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
no probs but since someone beated me on recording the ending lol I'll try and record natsu dragonize transformation then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
from a UK fan on any nalu moment she saw
:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW well not yet
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
yo that ending was lit, I seriously cannot wait for this movie :D I love Brandish's and Invel's voice actors. On Acnologia's backstory, I wasn't expecting anything to be real, he could of just wanted to kill all dragons from bathing in their blood. It's cool for me, it's nothing special but its better that way since Zeref is the main one with the detailed backstory
 
Top