i think it was more combine his demon and dragon seed but more DS though cause this is based before the war even Natsu was shocked to what happen after he changed back cause at this point he does not know hes END
Does remind of Sailor Moon... Once you've seen how the characters in Sailor Moon transform, any other anime with that kind of bright background and transformation will forever be referenced back to SM....
Does remind of Sailor Moon... Once you've seen how the characters in Sailor Moon transform, any other anime with that kind of bright background and transformation will forever be referenced back to SM....
well that Zash creep can control any person just by looking at them he has controlling powers coming from his eyes like when he controlled Natsu to attack Lucy earlier in the movie so Lucy in her capricorn form with her sunglasses with her eyes covered in shades he can't control her
it was actually after he ate some red fruit in the forest he became like that
it reminded me so much of one piece like you gain power by eating a devil fruit it reminded me so much of that only with Happy it was once in a lifetime deal cause once he used that fire he changed back to blue
I get sick of it always been alcohol honestly. Its one of the things i hate about this world. There are sooooooooooooo many better tasting drinks that dont kill you and make you do stupid things. I hate when people think the only way to have fun is drinking (WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP) In a magic world there will be millions of better ways to have fun This is just one thing i cant stand. I havent drank alcohol in 5 years and im proud of that. I have never had a alcohol problem i just think it tastes horrible and causes so many problems with the world. J20 orange passion fruit is the best tasting drink in my opinion
oh i forgot to tell you at the beginning of the film we get shown on how Makarov found Natsu and flashback of his time with Igneel to the time he disappeared or should I say went inside Natsu and got sent 400 years into the future and was found by Makarov
Blu-Ray will be out in a few months, so fall but its ambiguous with FT. Naruto movies usually took a year to get the dvd rip online on kissanime and other illegal sites. I didn't read FT when the first movie dropped so not sure how long but editors got the OVAs out fast so I would expect the movie to be out fast once the dvd rip is available.
Blu-Ray will be out in a few months, so fall but its ambiguous with FT. Naruto movies usually took a year to get the dvd rip online on kissanime and other illegal sites. I didn't read FT when the first movie dropped so not sure how long but editors got the OVAs out fast so I would expect the movie to be out fast once the dvd rip is available.
plus funimation has yet to dub this film they already premiered this in the states at a convention
cause yeah its obvious they have the rights to this film