Predictions Fairy Tail Youtube Channel thread

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Interesting theory. That would explain why he always failed to attend the spriggan's meetings.
Nice avatar by the way. :zomg

And this would be funny if is true.

No no Happy is not the Edolas version of Acnologia.Just you wait when Dark Happy arrives and one shots both Acnologia and Zeref at once.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah Ahmad we were just discussing a bit.Anyway did you see the video the first i posted.Lucy vs Zeref.
Yea I watched it. Can Carla actually foresee that far? Aren't current Lucy's hair and Lucy's hair in Carla's GMG precognition different?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Yea I watched it. Can Carla actually foresee that far? Aren't current Lucy's hair and Lucy's hair in Carla's GMG precognition different?
Actually i was focussing on the part where Lucy's current dress is similar to the earlier draft Hiro made where Zeref met Lucy.Maybe Hiro changed designs like he always do.Maybe Zeref is coming soon and will meet Natsu and Lucy.This foreshadows this.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Just realized that thoery of Larcade coming through that specific Eclipse Gate can't be real... why? Cause when Natsu destroyed it everyone from that time disappeared, so Larcade had to come from a different Eclipse Gate.. just not the one F Lucy and F Rogue came threw from. Still possible he's from the future.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Just realized that thoery of Larcade coming through that specific Eclipse Gate can't be real... why? Cause when Natsu destroyed it everyone from that time disappeared, so Larcade had to come from a different Eclipse Gate.. just not the one F Lucy and F Rogue came threw from. Still possible he's from the future.
Good point, basically you just shot that theory down.

For me eclipse is a very touchy area, for plot holes and stuff. Let's hope the one Natsu and the others is well protected, otherwise if it gets destroyed they should disappear too I imagine.
 

Memicky

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just realized that thoery of Larcade coming through that specific Eclipse Gate can't be real... why? Cause when Natsu destroyed it everyone from that time disappeared, so Larcade had to come from a different Eclipse Gate.. just not the one F Lucy and F Rogue came threw from. Still possible he's from the future.
Good point, basically you just shot that theory down.

For me eclipse is a very touchy area, for plot holes and stuff. Let's hope the one Natsu and the others is well protected, otherwise if it gets destroyed they should disappear too I imagine.
I don't think that destroying the Eclipse Gate would affect people who enters the gate in time before the gate was destroyed (as long they "leaves" before it gets destroyed. I believe it only affects those who comes from the future changing the past, because they cannot enter the gate, if it would be destroyed in their past, but they can enter it, when the gate is destroyed in their future.

As for the dragons in the GMG Arc, they wouldn't come through the gate, if Rogue wouldn't come through the gate.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,876
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
What is said?Can you tell the Gist.I don't have enough net to see the video.
Acnologia lives in the mountains next to the eastern forest. It was stated in the manga that there were rumors about a dragon lives in this forest in secret and it was probably Acnologia.
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
(Rankings.)

I really enjoyed this video.
That number 1 tho. I think Mira will play a part on the plot since Mashima did not introduced her on the first chapter of the series (aside from the main characters) fpr nothing.
 
Last edited:

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
Maybe she isn't a demon in the first place. Since the name Mira means; Peace, Female Ruler (is this greek or what) and Goddess

Inb4— God Anksheram. Jokes. Hahaha.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I think that person was Silver and not Larcade since Silver was at the GMG and Silver has spiky hair.

I really enjoyed this video.
Hiro said in the interview that Ankhseram will not feature any more in Fairytail.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Cat Sidhe26 super video of Acnologia.Just watched it.I too believe he is in Bosco.
 

BSReese93

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Age
32
Country
United States
If you are interested in a Fairy Tail Youtuber to check out, his name is Daze Reviews. Watch for spoilers, reactions and reviews on the new chapters of Fairy Tail everyday they are leaked.

Watch down below
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
I get the feeling this Death Battle will be controversial... especially if they have Erza win.

I still remember the Superman vs. Goku ones. A lot of people in the anime community went nuts. *shudders*
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States

The Death Battle is coming soon...
Oh Boy... :oh
 
Last edited:

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States


Some of these video titles feel like clickbait. LMAO. :dancin
 

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States

I think this guy does fairly decent reviews, even though his production quality is a bit lacking. Some of his other titles feel like clickbait though.

Also, wasn't sure if I should have posted this in the actual discussion or here.
 
Last edited:

GamerSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
790
Reaction score
1,854
Age
31
Country
United States
I figured she'd lose. It's better this way. :oh

But yeah, Zoro seems more proficient. The last arc of One Piece I got through was Water 7 so I wasn't sure where he was now.
 
Last edited:
Top