I agree to most but I think he shouldn't be able to use Formations that require certain playstyles (as long as he doesn't fulfill it that is).
As I said though, his cost will go up.
As I said though, his cost will go up.
It'would be logic if Kaneda or Sakurai wouldn't get a 8 points boost beacuse they are TacticiansI disagree on Oishi's Doubles Master, I think his strength is more like allowing his partner to play at his best, so I'd rather boost Oishi's Speed, Control and his partner's highest stat or something.
If the total boost in his Feat is 11 points, 3 points more than the other 3 Doubles Experts (Jackal,Sakurai and Kaneda), you can distribute the points in the way you want (Control, Speed and partner).I think there's a difference, Kaneda didn't really make Akazawa stronger, he himself grew in that match. Oishi on the other hand allows Kikumaru to do all his acrobaics wothout having to worry too much.
Oishi can read the flow of the game very well, that's the reason for hom going up in Control and Speed. The rest of his abilities are covered by boosting his partner.
Sorry again for being on the forums for a bit. It'll take me a little while to go through all this but I should have it looked at sometime tomorrow night.lol chaos, now you see why I originally had the points for Australian formation lower XD
Anyhow, I'm for just lowering it to 30, makes sense to.
and yeah these are all changes for next season.
1) Oishi provides a total of 23 points in doubles (Moon Vooley gives +5, forgot to edit), 28 points is m very accurate, I feel. Another character that costs 28 points is Akutsu who has the same viability in Singles as Oishi has in in Doubles. Also, I said that the costs and base totals might change, read carefully please.1)If Oishi will cost 28 points, use the version I made. Yours doesn't deserve even 22 or 23 points. Why don't you use the version I made????
2)Kaneda still doesn't have an effect. Drop Volley is a joke
3) Silent Killer is simply too good!!!!Even Old Shinji was broken: he ties with Kajimoto, who costs 3, THREE, points more. And both are singles player
4) Reiji and Kajimoto needs a boost.A very good boost. They are far worse than the other players who cost the same
5) I prefer All Out than Poker Face. It's more useful
6) Ecstasy should be better. Just one point per stat is too low...Look at the match: Shiraishi really was happier than ever when he begun to face the Evolved Counters
7) New Zaizen is even better than the old one,who was broken
8)Delete Kikumaru's One Man Doubles Effect and KEEP the Feat
9) Why not Sanada + Atobe as Special Pair with
Hametsu e no Tango [Effect]
If the combined Speed of both opponents is below 20, their effects are cancelled. Atobe and Sanada's Power increase 5 points each
,like in the filler? That was great
I think it suits him too, it's just that it's literally useless in the league XD. The only player it would affect would be Krauser, and he would lose v Krauser anyway.I think Billy's random feat suits him. If you want though, I'll go rewatch his anime eps and come up with one.
1)MOON VOLLEY AND WHATEVER FORMATION IS USELESS, BECAUSE GOLDEN PAIR WILL USE SYNCHRO+AUSTRALIAN.That's why the + 11 total + the use of any formation should be in THE FEAT. Why you never accept any change I propose??1) Oishi provides a total of 23 points in doubles (Moon Vooley gives +5, forgot to edit), 28 points is m very accurate, I feel. Another character that costs 28 points is Akutsu who has the same viability in Singles as Oishi has in in Doubles. Also, I said that the costs and base totals might change, read carefully please.
2) He costs only 6 points and is a more than decent character, be happy that he got a feat.
3) Again, I'm aware of this, if Shinji would get this feat, his base stats would drop by maybe 4-5 points.
6) The condition for it's activation is very simple, the maximum boost there is, is 1.5 no more.
7) Genius got toned down by 50%, his Volley should provide a lower boost though, maybe .5 per stat.
8) One mad doubles a feat? It's obviously a technique, I even implemented a Speed boost. If anything the Effect is stronger than the Feat.
9) I'll add it to suggestions.
This is true. Hmmm I am somewhat tempted to make you a Michael Lee so your Billy could have a partner in Doubles.I think it suits him too, it's just that it's literally useless in the league XD. The only player it would affect would be Krauser, and he would lose v Krauser anyway.
Haha, that would be great. If you can make a Michael Lee, make him cost as much as Yuuta and Kai combined and I'll trade them in to get Lee XD.Just a note on all those effect jav
Those were all taking into account that we would probably be adjusting costs and base stats of characters who became too broken. For now, I was just coming up with effects and feats for characters who lacked them. (all with my handy dandy databooks ^^)
<hr noshade size="1">
This is true. Hmmm I am somewhat tempted to make you a Michael Lee so your Billy could have a partner in Doubles.
I'll go rewatch those eps tonight and see about getting you a more practical feat for billy.
Even if the Formation is allowed in a Feat, a Pair can only use one Formation per match. Toning down Australian Formation would be an option here.1)MOON VOLLEY AND WHATEVER FORMATION IS USELESS, BECAUSE GOLDEN PAIR WILL USE SYNCHRO+AUSTRALIAN.That's why the + 11 total + the use of any formation should be in THE FEAT. Why you never accept any change I propose??
7)Genius (Feat)+ Volley (Effect) will give more points to Zaizen that just with the old Genius.
8) Ok, transform the Feat One Man Doubles to an Effect or Aura, and delete the current One Man Doubles Effect