He doesn't. I gave it to him at first, but then decided against it after all. I simply forgot to remove it from the Demon description.I'm confused whether Oni has Ten'imuhou no Kiwami or not in the fan league. It's not listed in his profile. But the Demon feat cannot be activated while Ten'imuhou is activated. I guess he has it? Is there a way to activate or deactivate it for Oni's case?
Yes.And the special 'Demon' can be activated by Super Sweet Spot right?
---------- Post added November 14, 2014 at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was October 30, 2014 at 07:36 AM ----------
So I figured I'd post my notes here after each round for what needs changing. Feel free to point out other things as well.
-Atobe has 8 HP instead of 9
-Byoudouin: Supreme Ruler should only decrease Mental if opponent's HP decreased through Byoudouin's Serve/Special
-Ryoma: switch clauses of Super Rookie
-Kirihara's HP is missing
-Kite's Hitman should read "If *any* opponent's..."
-Mouri: decrease Stamina by 1 or 2 when negating Lv 5 Serves/Specials
-Tooyama: switch clauses of Super Rookie
-fix Serve rule: SB should be negated when activating Serves
-add rule for when self inflicted damage resolves
-Byoudouin: Supreme Ruler should only decrease Mental if opponent's HP decreased through Byoudouin's Serve/Special
-Ryoma: switch clauses of Super Rookie
-Kirihara's HP is missing
-Kite's Hitman should read "If *any* opponent's..."
-Mouri: decrease Stamina by 1 or 2 when negating Lv 5 Serves/Specials
-Tooyama: switch clauses of Super Rookie
-fix Serve rule: SB should be negated when activating Serves
-add rule for when self inflicted damage resolves
In this context, I don't plan to change the current characters a whole lot, unless they appear in the manga and do something that warrants it, or they end up on this list for whatever reason.

