Honestly, not many. In that regard I'd take the Lv 6 characters as basis and let them get to lv 10 if they face another lv 6 character in every round of the season (modifier excluded), something like that.Do you have an idea of how effective the leveling system should be? How many characters do you want reaching level 10?
Well, it would certainly be easier, but at the same time, I think it'd end up being kinda weird for at least a decent amount of characters. Especially within the all rounders, there are just too many variations within their spreads to combine them all like that. That said, doing them individually won't be a lot of work, especially for the HSers since they only have a couple possibilities each time to begin with - I can do those pretty quickly.Also, instead of characters having individual growths, it might be easier if growths were tied to playstyle. All-rounders would be more even, aggressive baseliners would focus on power, and so on.
What I'm interested in getting everyone's input on though is upgrades outside of stats. So something like Kai unlocking DSS. It doesn't have to be entirely new abilities either, it'd make sense to increase the firepower of some Specials as the character grows stronger in general, or even parts of Autos. For example, Shiraishi could get a higher negation point upon reaching a certain level.
