Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol no...i mind raped you this time...i completely predicted your line up...

I knew where you'd put Kazuya and i KNEW where you'd put Nioh and i knew you'd use the silver pair in D2..so i threw the singles 3 match and doubles 1 match...i told you that with Kajimoto I now have a 4th decent singles player so i can put one of my big 3 in doubles without losing so much singles power.
Dude I used the exact same lineup as my last match, it wasn't exactly hard to predict haha


Do wou want anyone of me team except Reiji or Ryoga?
Definitely no.
 
Last edited:

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Jimmies for your Golden Pair xD? They'll go up to 48 cuz Higashitaka =15, Minami is 13, Team goes up 10 when they play doubles together and Minami goes to 23 when he plays double with HIgashitaka so it ends up as 48 :)
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dude I used the exact same lineup as my last match, it wasn't exactly hard to predict haha
Yea...seriously...when you said you had a super secret line up i assumed you were fucking with me and actually used the exact same line up as an earlier match....However if you haven't been paying attention i don't look at those things (I've just started looking at my opponents team starting in the last few matches lol)..i check who wins but i don't look at the positions of their players.. didn't even know you used that line up before so for me...it sort of was absolute prediction heh.

I was only worried about the position of Nioh because he needed to play Yukimura for his effect to be nullified.

What are the rankings as of now?
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Niohs a beast now, all effects dont work on him. Dang!
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't even notice that...and it's a feat so it's automatic >_<

Thats not the issue..it's that if coupled with Trickster then things get interesting....that's why i hoped he put him in S1 so Yuki could null that. Had i put Echizen in s1 i'd have lost because we'd have swapped the 21 and 40.

EDIT - @Sherlock...wow it truly was the exact same line up...but honestly i didn't know because i don't pay attention to things like that.

Still if it was anyone else but you i would have never thought they would try to use the same lineup two matches in a row..
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Rankings as of now:

1)Atobe The King(6 points, +4 games)
2)Fayte, Jav, Bowser(3 points,+1 games)
3)Chaos(3 points, 0 games)
4)Jyten(0 points, -1 games)
5)Ravsieg(0 points, -3 games)
6)Sherlock, Hinata(0 points, -2 games)
7)
8)
9)

Jimmies for your Golden Pair xD? They'll go up to 48 cuz Higashitaka =15, Minami is 13, Team goes up 10 when they play doubles together and Minami goes to 23 when he plays double with HIgashitaka so it ends up as 48 :)

HAHAHAHAHAH no way in hell. I want singles players.


My biggest problem is that when I got both the Golden pair and the silver pair, they were very good.

Then they got nerfed like hell.

The golden pair originally got 30 points with the synchro, and the silver pair got 20 points.

Then after they got nerfed everyone else had picked their teams already and I couldn't change it.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The other problem is...having 2 of the strongest doubles teams in the series makes your line up a bit predictable...sure you can overpower anyone in doubles with Kazuya +...well anyone but individually they wouldn't make up for it...
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Jav vs Fayte

Singles 3
S3: Sanada (33)

Sanada (30) --> (33)
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Shadow[Feat]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, all Aura's are canceled.
-Rai[Effect]: If the opponent is within 10 levels, they drop 5 points. If the opponent is within 5 levels, all effects are canceled.

vs

Reiji (24) Javimgol
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Deep Impulse[Effect]: Opponent decreases 3 points.

Result: Sanada wins.
...What, you want an explanation?
Okay, okay.
Sanada's feat makes him go up to 33 points.
Reiji goes up to 27. Sanada goes back to 30.
Sanada's rai makes Reiji go to 22, then Sanada goes back to 33.

Winner: Sanada, Fayte
Doubles 2
D2: Rin/Zaizen (44)

Rin (21) --> (24) --> ( ? )
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
-Giant Habu[Effect]: If the opponent is within 5 levels, Rin gets boosted 5 points and nullifies all Status Effects

Zaizen (20)
-Apathy[Effect]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead

vs

Koharu (16) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Hitouji is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.

Hitouji (15.5) Javimgol
-Gay Pride[Effect]: If Koharu is the partner, team gets boosted 5 points.

Result: Rin and Zaizen win. By far.
...What? You want an explanation again?
TOO BAD FOR YOU. RIN AND ZAIZEN WIN. END OF STORY.

Winner: Fayte
Singles 2
Sakuno (2) Javimgol
-Girly-Girl[Feat]: Characters drop 10 points when playing against her. (singles only)
-Ryoma-kun![Feat]: If opponent is Echizen, Sakuno automatically wins.

vs


Akutsu (28)

Akutsu (25) --> (28) --> ( ? )
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-The Demon[Effect]: If the opponent is 13-23 levels higher, Akutsu becomes their level.

Result: Oh Akutsu wins alright. But I feel that I need to point out that Sakuno could have beaten Kabaji if they had played singles.
Doubles 2
Richard (11.5) Javimgol
-AHAHAHA[Feat]: Opponent gets raised 3 points. (singles only)


Holy Warrior Kadowaki (6) Javimgol
-Super Tennis[Feat]: When playing singles, Kadowaki automatically loses. (singles only)

vs

D1: Bunta/Kabaji (28 + xx)

Bunta (20) --> (25)
-Volley Expert[Feat]: If Bunta plays doubles, team is boosted 5 points. (doubles only)

Kabaji (xx) + 3
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Usu[Feat]: Kabaji becomes the level and copies the Aura of whoever he plays. If he plays doubles, he becomes the same level as the highest leveled opponent (both singles and doubles)

Winner: Richard-Kadowaki pair, Jav!
...
...
...
Okay I'm just screwing with you guys, winner, Fayte!
Singles 1

S1: Tachibana (27)

Tachibana (24) --> (27) --> ( ? )
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Wild Lion[Aura]: If the opponent is within 15 levels, Tachibana gets boosted 8 points.
-Abare Dama[Effect]: Opponent's Effect and Aura are neutralized.

Ryoga (65) Javimgol
-The Prince[Feat]: If the opponent is Echizen, Ryoga automatically loses. (singles only)

Winner: Ryoga, Jav.
Winner: Fayte, 4-1

And now...For the ranking!

1)Atobe The King, Fayte(6 points, +4 games)
2)Bowser(6 points,+1 games)
3)Chaos, Jav(3 points, 0 games)
4)Ravsieg(3 points, -2 games)
5)Jyten(0 points, -1 games)
6)Sherlock, Hinata(0 points, -2 games)
7)
8)
9)


The other problem is...having 2 of the strongest doubles teams in the series makes your line up a bit predictable...sure you can overpower anyone in doubles with Kazuya +...well anyone but individually they wouldn't make up for it...
That's not even the problem. If they hadn't gotten nerfed, they would be nearly unbeatable, predictable or not. That's why I'm trying to get rid of the silver pair.

I'm even offering Kazuya in the trade haha.

How about it Atobe? What would you give me for Kazuya+Silver Pair?
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you fucking insane lol? Like you (Nioh) and Fayte(Sanada) and others i made sure my favorite character was on my team..no way i'd give up Atobe lmao.

Also you accidentally put Singles 1 twice.
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Don't I have 3 pts for beating Hinata Fan 3-2?

By the way.. is it just me or has Zaizen used Gay Pride?
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Are you fucking insane lol? Like you (Nioh) and Fayte(Sanada) and others i made sure my favorite character was on my team..no way i'd give up Atobe lmao.

Also you accidentally put Singles 1 twice.
I meant Atobe as in you, not as in the character haha.

I meant as in "How about it dude? What would you give me for Kazuya/Silver pair?" haha

And that was S3, I just named it S1 by accident. Gonna edit it.
...How about Kajimoto+Saeki+Yukimura for the Silver pair+Kazuya? Haha.


Don't I have 3 pts for beating Hinata Fan 3-2?

By the way.. is it just me or has Zaizen used Gay Pride?
Indeed he has.

Just updated the ranking.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I meant Atobe as in you, not as in the character haha.

I meant as in "How about it dude? What would you give me for Kazuya/Silver pair?" haha

And that was S3, I just named it S1 by accident. Gonna edit it.
I know I misread it...still i love my team..all i would give away is Shinji...

I haven't drawn PoT in a while...

I had this idea to draw our teams and the image can be used for the winner..but if i do that i have to do it for everyone lmao..all my faves (Echizen, Atobe, Sanada, Nio etc) are on you, me and Faytes team...and i don't want to draw the others lmao..
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I know I misread it...still i love my team..all i would give away is Shinji...

I haven't drawn PoT in a while...

I had this idea to draw our teams and the image can be used for the winner..but if i do that i have to do it for everyone lmao..all my faves (Echizen, Atobe, Sanada, Nio etc) are on you, me and Faytes team...and i don't want to draw the others lmao..
Shinji...NO. I won't...hm...Shinji...NO. MUST.NOT.TRADE.FOR.SHINJI.

Why don't you draw the winner of each season's favorite character? Then Fayte can edit his post with everyone's teams and put the picture you drew besides the winner's team. That way, we'll know that whoever has a picture is a Pro in this game haha
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That would be a good idea...or perhaps each match...idk.

Ah...i've got an idea...we should decide who's captain and vice captain and i'll draw portraits for that character.

So it'll be:

Game,set and match ____ with a picture of ____ next to it.

My captain would be Atobe, My vice would be Yukimura.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My favorite characters are Niou and Krauser. But I couldn't get Krauser on my team...
Though if chaos accepts the trade offer I made, I might get him in my team.
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Atobe.. how about Amane for Shinji?
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
My Captain would be Tezuka and vice would be Shiraishi o_O

Anywayz, bwahaha Zaizen used gay pride lmfao
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I would go over 140 i think.
That doesn't really matter, since it's a trade. I don't think there are any rules about that.

After all, the whole "card game" aspect of the Fan league would disappear if we weren't allowed to trade.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well if he wants Shinji i'll take Amane..since i like Davide more. We'll see what Fayte says when he gets on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top