Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Ah nuts...Irie isn't even going to get screen time at this rate Oni will be stronger than Irie...bah, all my characters are un-popular...
Hmm...If Oni did beat Kintarou, yeah. You are screwed. He'll be weaker than Oni. But still, Irie will be in the Top 3.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I need Oni's victory to be confirmed soon.

I'm not really sure how trading would work, given it would be difficult to actually come up with trades that aren't completely even yet people are happy with. But hey, if someone will trade me someone awesome in exchange for Shishido...
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Heck, I never thought I'd want Kintaro to beat Oni!
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Heck, I never thought I'd want Kintaro to beat Oni!
If Kinta really does beat Oni...He will go from 36.5
...Holy crap he will become a monster. If Echizen beats Kazuya...He will go from 40 to 50.

By the way guys, I was thinking, how about this special rule? Whoever finishes n1 in each season gets to pick a character that no one picked and add to his rooster(can't have more than 8 characters though) and whoever finishes in last also gets to pick one(after the n1, of course) just to give the poor guy a chance.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If Kinta really does beat Oni...He will go from 36.5
...Holy crap he will become a monster. If Echizen beats Kazuya...He will go from 40 to 50.

By the way guys, I was thinking, how about this special rule? Whoever finishes n1 in each season gets to pick a character that no one picked and add to his rooster(can't have more than 8 characters though) and whoever finishes in last also gets to pick one(after the n1, of course) just to give the poor guy a chance.
Suddenly, wants to throw all of his matches after realizing it's going to take a few small miracles for anyone to beat Fayte...just to get better picks next time. :P

Also, I don't think we should have 8 players on each team...hopefully we could have more teams in the fan league...if we just had 7 players...more teams makes it more fun...but that's just me.

I really hope that Oni and Kazuya's matches were interrupted by the coach and they weren't finished....at this rate Irie will be the weakest high schooler....heck, our fan league might be over by the time they even get to him. :crying
 

Ravsieg

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
325
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If Kinta really does beat Oni...He will go from 36.5
...Holy crap he will become a monster. If Echizen beats Kazuya...He will go from 40 to 50.

By the way guys, I was thinking, how about this special rule? Whoever finishes n1 in each season gets to pick a character that no one picked and add to his rooster(can't have more than 8 characters though) and whoever finishes in last also gets to pick one(after the n1, of course) just to give the poor guy a chance.
It'd be nice if there was a new batch of good characters to pick. If we're going to pick some weak leftover, it's not going to change much, is it?
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Suddenly, wants to throw all of his matches after realizing it's going to take a few small miracles for anyone to beat Fayte...just to get better picks next time. :P

Also, I don't think we should have 8 players on each team...hopefully we could have more teams in the fan league...if we just had 7 players...more teams makes it more fun...but that's just me.

I really hope that Oni and Kazuya's matches were interrupted by the coach and they weren't finished....at this rate Irie will be the weakest high schooler....heck, our fan league might be over by the time they even get to him. :crying
Yeah, I also kind of want new characters for people to pick. I'll talk to Fayte about new characters.

If we do add new characters, it will go like this:

-Each person can return up to 3 characters they own to pick new characters
-In order to make it fair, it will go like this: 1st place gets to pick first, 2nd place gets to pick second etc.

I think we'll keep the fan league running for a long time. It's an excellent time killer while we wait for the next chapter to come out XD
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We should also add some new characters to the pool who aren't in there. That would change things up somewhat, and allow for some new people to enter the league if they're interested.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I was checking the list of characters to see who we are missing...This is what I got so far:

-Echizen Ryoga
-Reiji Shinjou(Deep Impulse Guy)
-The Jimmies(one of them might have gotten a win over Echizen, so...)
-Guy who got Dinosaur'd by Tezuka.
-Arai(hahahaha)
-Kevin Smith
-Arnold Ignashov
-Bobby Max
-Tom Griffy
-Billy Cassidy
-Michael Lee
-Yoshirou Akazawa(guy from St.Rudolph who won against the golden pair)
-Gin Ishida(Fudomine)
-Kabaji

I just remembered that those next chapters are going to make it official that Chitose and one of the Jimmies "won" against Echizen and Kintarou. That should make the Jimmie the strongest useless character ever.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Talk about luck ^^, lol at the three singles, all been played before in manga+anime xD...I thrown all in singles hoping Fuji wasnt placed with Shiraishi xD
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was checking the list of characters to see who we are missing...This is what I got so far:

-Echizen Ryoga
-Reiji Shinjou(Deep Impulse Guy)
-The Jimmies(one of them might have gotten a win over Echizen, so...)
-Guy who got Dinosaur'd by Tezuka.
-Arai(hahahaha)
-Kevin Smith
-Arnold Ignashov
-Bobby Max
-Tom Griffy
-Billy Cassidy
-Michael Lee
-Yoshirou Akazawa(guy from St.Rudolph who won against the golden pair)
-Gin Ishida(Fudomine)
-Kabaji

I just remembered that those next chapters are going to make it official that Chitose and one of the Jimmies "won" against Echizen and Kintarou. That should make the Jimmie the strongest useless character ever.
There's also Itsuki, the Kisarazu brothers, Yanagisawa, Taki, and probably some others who could be added as well. Maybe Kuki Kiichi for the lulz.

And I think you mean Tetsu, not Gin (who is already in and on my team).
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
S3-Echizen(40) vs Oni(50)=Winner: Hinata Fan
D2-Richard (2.5),Yuuta (4) vs Jackal/Kurobane=Winner: Hinata Fan
S2-Yukimura(35) VS Shishido(7.5)=Winner: Atobe The King
D1-Kaidoh/Chinen(33) vs Saeki (4.5),Shinji (12.5)=Winner: Hinata Fan
S1-Atobe (26) vs Gin(20.5)=Winner: Atobe The King

Game and match!

Winner: Hinata Fan! 3-2!

Close match though.
This is the ranking after this match!

1)Ravsieg(12 points, +5 games)
2)Fayte (12 points +4 games)
3)Bowser(12 points, +3 games)
4)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
5)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +2 games)
6)Hinata Fan(6 points, -8 games)
7)Atobe The King, (0 points, -6 games)
Two rounds left! Who will be the winner?
Very well then, LET'S KICK SOME ASS AND CHEW BUBBLEGUM.

Round 6:
Fayte vs Sherlock
Ravsieg vs Jyten
Hinata Fan vs Bowser
My final round this season, lol. Uh...Atobe, mind receiving my lineup and Fayte's?
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure send em...

and Fuck i lost again...if i could go back in time lmao..

Singles line up is strong...but doubles is filled with so much scrubs i can' compensate for it. The only way i could have won was if he had Oni in doubles.
 
Last edited:

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sure send em...

and Fuck i lost again...if i could go back in time lmao..

Singles line up is strong...but doubles is filled with so much scrubs i can' compensate for it. The only way i could have won was if he had Oni in doubles.
Thanks.

Yeah, your only shot at winning would probably have been trying to predict where he was gonna throw Oni. I can't say going for singles was a bad decision.

*thinking about how to beat fayte*
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My one chance to win would have been against Ravsieg..and like an ass i didn't look at his line up XP.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My one chance to win would have been against Ravsieg..and like an ass i didn't look at his line up XP.
You could have beat me too on the first round XD. We were both new to the game though. I just put Kazuya in singles because I figured you would go with the big 3. The big 3 kill ANYONE who doesn't have the 3 high schoolers.

I completely regret taking Kazuya though. He limited my choices so much...


By the way Atobe, next round you will still have yet another match. VS Bowser.

Huh. It seems that you can win against him! *checks lineup* Yup, Bowser's strongest character has 27 points. The weakest of the big 3 has 26. If you go with all singles, you have a 2/3 chance of winning, and a 1/3 chance of having an epic loss because of Atobe vs Tezuka haha
 
Last edited:

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I actually won? Wow. I'm glad I set up my lineup the way I did now.

That was too close for comfort.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I need at least one win..because this is looking fucking pathetic for me...

i don't regret the big three..i like everyon else chose my faves..unfortunately beyond that i was screwing around ( i despise Shinji and Yuuta..and the entire PoT fanbase unanimously hates richard)

My total was like 124/140...i had plenty of room for a better party....
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I need at least one win..because this is looking fucking pathetic for me...

i don't regret the big three..i like everyon else chose my faves..unfortunately beyond that i was screwing around ( i despise Shinji and Yuuta..and the entire PoT fanbase unanimously hates richard)

My total was like 124/140...i had plenty of room for a better party....
Well, you will be able to switch characters with the ones nobody took from the list as soon as round 7 ends. New characters though, those will only debut later. I got freaking Kadowaki. He is even worse than richard. If they played singles, Kadowaki would lose.
 
Last edited:

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I updated the list adding some more characters. I'm not adding all the useless characters that everyone forgot about on the filler American team. I just added Kevin from that team.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top