Game Fan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fayte vs Sherlock Holmes

S3: Akutsu (22) vs Niou(22) - Oh shit epic TIE
D1: Rin/Kikumaru (33) VS Kazuya/Ootori(68) - Sherlock Holmes
S2: Tachibana (32) VS Kenya(14.5) - Fayte
D2: Zaizen/Jiro (33.5) VS Mizuki/Kadowaki(11.5) - Fayte
S1: Sanada (30) VS Momoshiro(16) - Fayte

Sherlock you've been waffle-stomped

Fayte - 3-1 and a Tie

Damnit...why is Ryoga so strong? anyway when can we start choosing..can we book characters from now? I want Kajimoto.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I predicted Fayte would use this lineup:

Singles 3: Sanada (30)
Doubles 2: Zaizen/Jiro (33.5)
Singles 2: Akutsu (22)
Doubles 1: Rin/Kikumaru (33)
Singles 1: Tachibana (32)
So close. I knew I had no chance, given my lineups.

That makes it...
1)Fayte (15 points +6 games)
2)Ravsieg(12 points, +5 games)
3)Bowser(12 points, +3 games)
4)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
5)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +0 games)
6)Hinata Fan(6 points, -8 games)
7)Atobe The King, (3 points, -6 games)

Weeell, now things are bad. If Hinata Fan wins, I'll go down to 6th place lol.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Don't worry, I have very little hope of actually winning this match.
I don't know, it's definitely not impossible.


Damnit...why is Ryoga so strong? anyway when can we start choosing..can we book characters from now? I want Kajimoto.
Because he is badass, and I guess that way I won't be the person with the strongest character.

People are going to have to take turns choosing their characters, to make it fair.
1st place gets to pick first, and etc.

So FIGHT ATOBE FIGHT! YOU CAN STILL TAKE SIXTH PLACE FROM HINATAFAN!
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
First place goes first? shit...that wont end well.

If thats the case Fayte (if he's adding anyone) will probably take Kajimoto >_<.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I'm seriously considering giving back Kazuya.
....TO TAKE RYOGA. OH YEAH.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
YOU BASTARD!!!! Lmao...you'll regret it....It'd be making the same mistake twice.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Lol, I just realized I can't get rid of Kadowaki ==
I have 8 points left. +2 from Kadowaki...Still not enough to buy anyone decent.

BUT!

Kazuya's win over echizen is confirmed.
He goes from 60 to 68.
I give him back.
I buy Ryoga.
I'll end up with 3 points of profit. Then next season, I'll give back Kadowaki, and with 13 points left, I'll buy Wakato.

EVILEST PLAN EVER.

We can only give back one character/buy one character per season, so it's hard to tune up your team like that.

By the way, since Fayte didn't explain Kabaji, I will:

Kabaji (xx)

He costs...Uh, we actually didn't talk about that yet.

His points=Points from his last opponent.

Example:

Kabaji(xx) vs Ryoga(65)=Ryoga(xx is considered 0)

Next match

Kabaji(65) vs Ryoma(40)=Kabaji

Next match

Kabaji(40) vs Niou(22)=Kabaji.

Get it? Yea, he sounds like a fun twist to add to the league.
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I take away Jiro and Kikumaru to get Bunta and Kabaji.

:)
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can we actually do that? Cuz i wanna ditch Richard for Kajimoto...
 

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Done. Atobe has Kajimoto now.

Echizen(40)
Yukimura(35)
Atobe (26)
Kajimoto (15)
Shinji (12.5)
Saeki (4.5)
Yuuta (4)

Total:137

-----------

Guys, I think we need to make this like a friggin trading card game and give each player special abilities! ;D

That way, it gives certain players a chance to beat a higher character.
 
Last edited:

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
FAYTE!!! Thanks man...maybe now i can have some decent doubles..

And i agree about special abilities...like..If Sanada plays Tezuka he gets a slight boost...or if Kikumaru plays Oishi he gets a slight nerf etc.

Im going to sticky this since it's on going and board regulars are participating.
 
Last edited:

Fayte

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
299
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright I'm updating the list to show different effects. I'll get it done eventually lol.

I will be editing the second post in this thread.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Alright, could I replace Shishido with Jirou, then?

Some suggestions on special abilities:
Characters like Oishi should be "Doubles masters" and get an automatic boost in doubles, no matter who they're partnered with.
Stamina freaks like Kaidoh could have an ability where if the opponent is tied or only a couple of points ahead, they win (due to outlasting them in a close match).
Momoshiro and Atobe should have an insight based ability.
 

Atobe the king

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
325
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice ideas...we need Sherlock's input as well since he's the mastermind behind this interesting little game of ours.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I like the idea of special effects.

One thing though, can we all agree on not having the effects work until the next next round? Just so we can finish one entire season on the old fashioned way.

A few things about the abilities:

Irie (55) Jyten
-Brainstorm(S.E): If the opponent is at a higher level, they automatically become Irie's level
A little...Broken, don't you think? That makes Irie impossible to defeat.

Echizen (40) Atobe the King
-The Prince(S.E): If the opponent is Ryoga, Echizen automatically wins
-The Samurai's Image(S.E): If the opponent is 15 levels higher or above, they drop 10 points
-Pinnacle of Perfection(AURA): If the opponent is within 10 levels, Echizen automatically wins.
-Selfless State(AURA): If the opponent is within 3 levels, the user gets boosted 3 points.
His abilities are fine, so long as he can only activate one of them. We should have the owner choose which abilities their characters should be able to use.

As in, they send the pm with their lineup and put in brackets(activating X ability)
Because if characters can use ALL their abilities at the same time, it would make the whole strategy aspect of the game disappear.

We should make sure to make each character have at least two abilities then!

Here are the abilities I could come up with:

Fuji (25)
-Higuma Otochi
If used against an opponent with an active(I.E: Selected for the match) S.E smash technique, make your opponent lose the amount of points he would gain.
-Kagerou Zutsumi
If used against an opponent with an active S.E technique that involves spin, make your opponent lose the amount of points he would gain.
-Closed Eyes
Fuji is unaffected by any techniques that make him lose points.


Shiraishi (24.5)
-Bible
Nullify opponent's S.E.

Bunta (23.5)
Flexibility
-If opponent is only 3 or less points above the user, the match becomes a tie.

Kintarou (23)
-Wild Tennis
User gains 10 points. Cannot be used two matches in a row.
-Ultra Delicious Mountain Storm(S.E, Smash)
User gains 20 points against any non-aura users.

Yagyuu (22.5)
-Gentleman(Aura)
Yagyuu is not affected by opponent's techniques
-Laser Beam
Yagyuu gains +5 points.

Akutsu (22)
Slide(S.E)
Negates any S.E used by opponent.

Richard (2.5)
HAHAHAHHA(S.E)
Richard gets killed, in a hilarious manner.
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also, Ryoma should have an 'ability' that gimps him in doubles. That would balance out his other broken abilities somewhat.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Either way, Round 6 is still going! Here are the results!
Hinata Fan vs Bowser

S3-Gin(20.5) vs Renji(25.5)=Winner: Bowser
D2-Kaidoh/Chinen(33) VS Krauser/Sengoku(41)=Winner: Bowser
S2-Oni(50) vs Tezuka(27)=Winner: Hinata Fan
D1-Jackal/Kurobane(18.5) vs Tanishi+Hiyoshi(24)=Winner: Bowser
S1-Shishido(7.5) vs Shiraishi(24.5)=Winner: Bowser

Game and match!

Winner: Bowser. 4-1!

The ranking as it stands!

1)Fayte (15 points +6 games)Bowser(15 points, +6 games)
2)Ravsieg(12 points, +5 games)
3)Jyten(12 points, +2 game)
4)Sherlock Holmes.(6 points, +0 games)
5)Hinata Fan(6 points, -11 games)
6)Atobe The King, (3 points, -6 games)
7)
That is interesting. I somehow went up to fourth place. With that score, neither Hinata Fan nor Atobe can take me down anymore. HAHAHA! YEAH!

But now both Fayte and Bowser are tied in first. Not only that, but round 6 still has one match left!

Jyten vs Ravsieg! If Jyten wins 4-1, he can tie in first with Fayte/Bowser. If Ravsieg wins the match by any margin, he will tie with Fayte/Bowser as well!
 

KuwabaraTheMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
897
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Damn, I should have swapped my doubles pairings around.

Well, I knew I really had no chance in that match. Pretty much everyone was stronger than Gin, which is never a good sign for me.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
By the way Fayte, I'm giving back Kenya(14.5) and taking Kevin(20)
...5.5 points, I had 8 extra points...That leaves me with 3.5...I'm also giving back Kadowaki and taking Hitouji (5.5). That way I'll have exactly 140 points, haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top