- Joined
- May 4, 2009
- Messages
- 1,127
- Reaction score
- 118
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Tezuka still owned Chitose in a "double match" technically, and they don't have to use Saiki all the time.
Winner: Chitose, Jyten. by a mile.Chitose (23.5) Jyten
-Aura Master[Feat]: When playing singles, Chitose gets boosted 5 points.
-Pinnacle of Great Wisdom[Aura]: If the opponent it within 20 levels, they drop 5 points. (singles only)
vs
Krauser (23) Chaos
-Crucify[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Krauser wins. (singles only)
Singles 2Aoi (7) Jyten
-Fired Up[Effect]: Aoi's opponent drops 10 points (singles only)
+
Gakuto (5) Jyten
-Acrobatics[Feat]: Gakuto gets boosted 5 points
vs
Kevin (30) Chaos
-Arrogance[Effect]: If the opponent is within 3 levels, Kevin gets boosted 3 points. (singles only)
-Hmph![Feat]: If the opponent is left handed, Kevin loses. (singles only)
+
Kenya (15) Chaos
-Supersonic[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kenya increases by 5 points.
Winner: Kevin-Kenya, Chaos
Doubles 2Itsuki (14) Chaos
-Sinker[Effect]: Nullifies the opponents special effects. (doubles only)
-Charge Up[Effect]: Itsuki wins if the opponent is within 1 point of his total. (both singles and doubles)
vs
Kai (11) Jyten
-Shukuchi[Feat]: User gets boosted by 3 points.
-Viking Horn[Effect]: Kai gets boosted by 4 points. (singles only)
Result:
Kai gets a 3 point boost from his feat, and 4 more points from his effect, making him bring a win back home!
Winner: Kai, Jyten
Yagyuu (22.5) Jyten
-The Gentleman[Effect]: Yagyuu increases 4 points and the opponent decreases 4 points. (both singles and doubles)
+
Inui (16) Jyten
-Data Tennis[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Waterfall Serve[Effect]: The opponent's total drops by 2 points. (both singles and doubles)
vs
Wakato (23) Chaos
-Change Over![Feat]: Copies the special effect of any player he chooses.
(copying Spot)
-Spot[Effect]: Opponent drops 10 points. (singles only)
+
Mizuki (20) Chaos
-Observation[Feat]: If Mizuki plays a member of Seigaku, he is boosted 12 points.
Result: This one is going to be long.
First, let's add up their totals shall we?
Yagyuu+Inui has 38 points.
Wakato+Mizuki has 43 points.
Now, let's begin counting feats and all.
Inui's feats make the team go up to 44, and his effect makes Wakato+Mizuki drop to 41.
Now, Yagyuu's a gentleman. His effect makes his team go up to 48, and Wakato+Mizuki drop to 37.
Wakato's spot doesn't work on doubles.
But!
Inui is a seigaku member! Mr.Fufufu Mizuki gains a 12 point boost! His team goes up to 49
Yagyuu+Inui=48 vs Wakato+Mizuki=49
HOLY CRAP THAT ONE WAS CLOSE.
Winner: Chaos
Winner: Jyten, 3-2Irie (55) Jyten
-Brainstorm[Feat]: All effects and auras neutralized.
vs
Taka (15) Chaos
-Power[Feat]: User gets boosted 3 points.
-Hadoukyuu[Effect]: User gets boosted 10 points in singles, 5 points in doubles.
Result: Taka is rather strong in singles, but Jyten could still snatch a win using his trump card!
Winner: Jyten
Wow, that match annoyed me...6-1...I think it should have been like 6-4 or something.Tezuka still owned Chitose in a "double match" technically, and they don't have to use Saiki all the time.
1)Atobe The King, Fayte(6 points, +4 games)
2)Bowser(6 points,+1 games)
3)Jyten, Jav(3 points, 0 games)
4)Chaos(3 points, -1 games)
5)Ravsieg(3 points, -2games)
6)Sherlock, Hinata(0 points, -2 games)
7)
8)
9)
I just played Chaos?ROUND 3 MATCHES
Fayte vs Atobe
Jyten vs Chaos
(Those 4, send your lineups to me)
Sherlock vs Hinata Fan
Bowser vs Javimgol
(Those 4, send your lineups to Fayte)
Ravsieg=Bye
Have fun!
<hr noshade size="1">
Also, this is how the rank stands after round 2:
...*kicks program* I fail at programming. Screw it, I'm using paper to select the next few rounds.I just played Chaos?
Fixed it.Fayte vs Bowser
Jyten vs Javimgol
(Those 4, send your lineups to me)
Atobe vs Chaos
Sherlock vs Hinata Fan
(Those 4, send your lineups to Fayte)
Ravsieg=Bye
Thanks, if your generating the same results twice. One of two things you can do. One, make sure that your random number is getting seeded properly. You may come with the same result a few times depending how you coded it but it should be different....*kicks program* I fail at programming. Screw it, I'm using paper to select the next few rounds.
Fixed it.

I suppose this is rather fitting.Well, everyone can play doubles with everyone. The difference are the bonus of the pairs for example:
first level being Fuji-Kawamira, Momo-Kaidoh,Oshitari-Cancer,Rin-Chinen, Ishida-Kenya,Akazawa-Kaneda,Momo-Kawamura,Amane-Kurobane,Saeki-Itsuki...well, regular doubles pairs that we have seen in series.
second level with Gay Pair, Jimmies, Kenya-Gin,Inui-Kaidoh
third level with Rikkais pairs and Silver Pair
and the biggest bonus for Golden Pair, of course.
And Feats for Doubles Experts (when this players play with different people than their usual pairs,and only two in each school) and Doubles Cancers:
Doubles Expert: well, Oishi,Kikumaru,Ishida,Kaneda,Minami, Higashikata,Ootori,Choutaroh,Rin,Chinen,Itsuki,Saeki,Jackal,Bunta,Rin,Chinen,Hitouji,Koharu
Doubles Cancers Ryoma, Tezuka and Chitose (because of Pinnacle of Wisdom),Kintaroh...And more could be added, like Akutsu or Tachibana (I an not imagine them in doubles)
Yes, effects right now are everything. It makes my Kai and Aoi not completely useless. Too bad though, due to my effects they are normally very, very predictable.I lost...
somehow this is disappointing, especially since I predicted everything besides
Doubles 2.
In the next few rounds I should pay a bit more attention to effects etc.
I suppose this is rather fitting.
If Fayte beats Bowser though, he will tie with Atobe again. It seems like those two are not going to stop. QUICK, SOMEONE, STOP THEM! OR ELSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO BE NUMBER 1!1)Atobe The King(9 points, +5 games)
2)Fayte (6 points, +4 games)
3)Bowser (6 points,+1 games)
4)Ravsieg (6 points, -2 games)
5)Jyten, Jav (3 points, 0 games)
6)Sherlock (3 points, -1 games)
7)Chaos (3 points, -2 games)
8)Hinata (0 points, -3 games)
9)
Believe me, it was tempting to activate Trickster. But I figured that it wasn't worth risking it. I knew I would win at least one doubles. I thought it would be the Golden Pair winning, but I figured it was possible that Momo and Kenya would be the ones winning. I figured that with my top 3 Singles players I could get 2 wins 100% of the time. I messed up.Dammit, if only Kaidoh and Chinen had been swapped, I would have won.
I knew I needed to get Oni against Taka (because he could beat anyone else) and Gin/Jirou against the Golden Pair. I had been hoping that you would activate Trickster (trying to beat Oni) and then either Kaidoh or Chinen would have won.
I almost got my perfect match up, but the other two singles just messed up for me.
I figured it wouldn't be that hard. Turns out it is. Thanks Atobe.Fayte and Bowser i said i'd help..just assign certain members lineups to me and i'd be glad to help out because i figured all this calculation coupled with the effects would get to you guys about now.
That way we can avoid exhausting ourselves.Round 4: Atobe, Sherlock
Round 5: Atobe, Fayte
Round 6: Sherlock, Fayte
Round 7: Sherlock, Atobe
Round 8: Fayte, Atobe
Round 9: Fayte, Sherlock
Yeah, Wakato really scared me. I didn't have any idea what you were going to do with him. The fact that you had just changed almost half your team meant I was relying on a lot of guesswork for what you would do. I figured that I needed Trickster to activate against someone else in order to win.Believe me, it was tempting to activate Trickster. But I figured that it wasn't worth risking it. I knew I would win at least one doubles. I thought it would be the Golden Pair winning, but I figured it was possible that Momo and Kenya would be the ones winning. I figured that with my top 3 Singles players I could get 2 wins 100% of the time. I messed up.
I should have copied something else with Wakato to guarantee a win. Sengoku's Lucky! Would have guaranteed me a 3-2 win. I completely forgot about Kaidoh. Niou saved the day.
Next time, I have to be more careful when Wakating.(Yes, Wakato is now a verb.)
Activating Trickster would be a terrible gamble, it would reduce my chances of winning by about 44%. Yeah, I checked.
<hr noshade size="1">