Actually, he is not even close to being the only character with only 1 something in the entire league.
Akazawa, chinen, higashitaka, Kaneda...
...Also, Jiro is not arrogant! He is on drugs!
So Fayte, from your attempt at being ironic I'll assume you wanna take this effect:
-Apathy[Effect]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead.(Singles only)
Unless you actually want to include the whole eclipse thing, I'm totally cool with that.
How about that?
-Witty Name Here[Feat]:Zaizen gets boosted 3 points.
-Extra Baggage[Feat]:If playing against the weakest or second weakest member of a school, Zaizen gets boosted 5 points.
-Apathy[Effect]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead.(Singles only)
Is that good enough for you? That makes him usable in doubles, and very useful in singles.
-Apathy[Feat]: If the opponent has an Effect, it is added to Zaizen instead of that player. If Zaizen plays doubles, he takes the effect of the opponent with the higher base level.
Sounds good enough to me...If Atobe and Hinata Fan agree with it as well, I'm fine with it.
I want to hear the opinion of someone else, but I think it's not really that bad right now. HinataFan and Fayte can send me their lineups if they agree on it. I'll be back maybe later or tomorrow, I have a paper due midnight, it's 10:32 here.
Okay, so just to clarify. 'Added' means any effect, even one that doesn't actually add something like Final Hadokyuu, right?
So, with this wording he would have stolen Final Hadokyuu, but it wouldn't have mattered because he couldn't take Jirou's effect and they would have been too far ahead for it to do anything.
Am I understanding this right? I just want to clarify before setting my lineup.
Actually, I can't as I already lost to both of them.
Say Sherlock, is it ok when I post what I pmed you?
That way we might get a bit more input on that version and we'd had to do it in the end anyways (at least if you don't say no right from the start).
I've many time till next match VS Ravsieg...Hispanic duel, I'm really motivated*begins to collect data...
About the League, my first goal was to be fourth. I still can be even third.
Why? I've played VS Fayte [best team so far, AND HE SHOULD HAVE WON VS HINATA (and please don´t hate me so much)] and Atobe, the two aces. I haven´t still got my bye, and I had options to have won VS Jyten and even Atobe (I simply couldn´t believe he would "play dirt" with Ryoma in Doubles).
One importan question: What would happen if, in last match VS Atobe, a doubles match was Ryoga + Sakuno VS Echizen + another. We would ignore both Ryoga-Ryoma and Sakuno-Ryoma feats,and simply count points?
And Richard and Kadowaki need the Pathetic Pair Feat:
Pathetic pair [Feat] If the partner is Kadowaki/Richard, opponent drops 6 points. If one opponent has the [Feat] Power or Devil Mode; or an Aura, Richard & Kadowaki will automatically loose (that guys don´t have mercy)
One importan question: What would happen if, in last match VS Atobe, a doubles match was Ryoga + Sakuno VS Echizen + another. We would ignore both Ryoga-Ryoma and Sakuno-Ryoma feats,and simply count points?
I might be wrong but I think Ryoga + Sakuno would win regardless of Echizen' partner as Echizen's feat is singles only, while Sakuno's applies to both singles and doubles.
If you didn't see that coming then you sorely underestimated me.
One importan question: What would happen if, in last match VS Atobe, a doubles match was Ryoga + Sakuno VS Echizen + another. We would ignore both Ryoga-Ryoma and Sakuno-Ryoma feats,and simply count points?
Okay, so just to clarify. 'Added' means any effect, even one that doesn't actually add something like Final Hadokyuu, right?
So, with this wording he would have stolen Final Hadokyuu, but it wouldn't have mattered because he couldn't take Jirou's effect and they would have been too far ahead for it to do anything.
Am I understanding this right? I just want to clarify before setting my lineup.
Let me make it more clear. Who is final hadoukyuu attached to? Gin. Not anymore though! It is attached to Zaizen instead. Zaizen does it, Gin can't. Get it? Stop looking so deep into the wording, it really isn't that specific and hard to understand. If it is an [Effect] Zaizen will do it and the other person will not do it.
So now that we have this cleared up, we can do a rematch.
Let me make it more clear. Who is final hadoukyuu attached to? Gin. Not anymore though! It is attached to Zaizen instead. Zaizen does it, Gin can't. Get it? Stop looking so deep into the wording, it really isn't that specific and hard to understand. If it is an [Effect] Zaizen will do it and the other person will not do it.
So now that we have this cleared up, we can do a rematch.
I think the same. In fact, Zaizen took in the match VS me Hitouji and Koharu's [Effect] Gay Pair (an effect that should be a Feat, like all the Doubles bonus), even if Hitouji or Koharu wasn´t his partner, and, moreover, he would have needed to take both "Gay Pair effect" to steal +5.
It happened in my match, and I accept it because it seemed logical (Zaizen being enough brave to be gay is another discussion ). What had happened in the match VS Hinata was even more clear.
So, I haven't been checking in a bit...So, Zaizen's ability works against Krauser/Kintarou in singles, Gin in doubles, and how does mizuki's work? Does their prediction get added to you or do you need to make one? Does it work against Tezuka Phantom so Zaizen gets +3 and all effects are cancelled. I think the main problem here is we really don't know what the order of operations is...
Feats
Aura's
Effects
???
Could someone please tell me which effects happen first? Players like Nioh, Zazien, and Atkusu become very difficult to understand with out knowing which effects or aura's happen first.
Fayte said:
Let me make it more clear. Who is final hadoukyuu attached to? Gin. Not anymore though! It is attached to Zaizen instead. Zaizen does it, Gin can't. Get it? Stop looking so deep into the wording, it really isn't that specific and hard to understand. If it is an [Effect] Zaizen will do it and the other person will not do it.
So now that we have this cleared up, we can do a rematch.
I think what happened is mis-communication. I asked Sherlock a while back if PoP can be stolen and he said no because it says Echizen wins the match. This changes things a bit. So, its not added to Gin and it now says Zaizen wins the match, correct?
I think the same. In fact, Zaizen took in the match VS me Hitouji and Koharu's [Effect] Gay Pair (an effect that should be a Feat, like all the Doubles bonus), even if Hitouji or Koharu wasn´t his partner, and, moreover, he would have needed to take both "Gay Pair effect" to steal +5.
Look at this:
Volley Expert[Feat]: If Bunta plays doubles, team is boosted 10 points.
Rhythm[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kamio increases by 5 points.
Supersonic[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kenya increases by 5 points.
Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kikumaru gets boosted 5 points.
Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kaneda gets double the points. (doubles only)
Doubles Expert[Feat]: Gakuto gets raised 5 points when playing doubles.
Oishi Territory[Feat]: When playing doubles, Oishi gets raised 5 points.
Super Rising Counter[Feat]: Shishido and his team cannot have their effects negated.(Doubles only
Look at this:
Volley Expert[Feat]: If Bunta plays doubles, team is boosted 10 points.
Rhythm[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kamio increases by 5 points.
Supersonic[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kenya increases by 5 points.
Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kikumaru gets boosted 5 points.
Doubles Expert[Feat]: When playing doubles, Kaneda gets double the points. (doubles only)
Doubles Expert[Feat]: Gakuto gets raised 5 points when playing doubles.
Oishi Territory[Feat]: When playing doubles, Oishi gets raised 5 points.
Super Rising Counter[Feat]: Shishido and his team cannot have their effects negated.(Doubles only
I decided to give the different Pairs one of four levels which stand for their combination and so on.
The bonuses are automatically activated when the Pair is playing, effects etc. can still be activated.
National Pairs are those which are specially mentioned, Strong Pairs need to have played at least five matches and Reliable Pairs need at least three. I used the datas from FET as a basis, I hope that's ok.
National Level Pair (+10):
-Oishi + Kikumaru
-Minami + Higashitaka
-Shishido + Ootori
- Jackal + Bunta (can someone think of a Formation for them?)
Note: I know Silver Pair is not classified as National Level, nevertheless I put them here due the match in the Nationals.
Note: There are other Pairs that fir the conditions of Reliable Pair, but the players aren't in the league
yet.
Now, to make things even more complicated, I thought about adding something to the
National Level Pairs, what I'd like to call [Formation].
The National Pairs differ from the others in that they have used certain strategies involving the players position (that's why I put Silver Pair there as well). I'll make some suggestions on these:
1. Oishi + Kikumaru:
Oishi Territory [Formation]:
Team is boosted 10 points and the opponents effects are negated.
2. Minami + Higashitaka:
Sign Play [Formation]:
The level of the stronger opponent is cut in half and his [Feats] are negated.
3. Shishido + Ootori:
Inducement Formation [Formation]:
If the opposing team is within 10 levels of Silver Pair, Shishido and Ootori win the game.
So, how to use [Formations]?
My idea is that [Formations] can be used instead of effects and auras, only that even if you use them, you're free to use another four effects and/or auras in the remaining matches.
I am aware of the fact that I currently have both
Golden and Silver Pair on my team. I'd trade one of them though if we should decide to use the rules I explained above.
Furthermore, if you agree to all this, I would edit the characters that are influenced by this.
I think that's everything I've got for now, if I remember anything I forgot or you have any questions, pm please.
P.S. The fourth level is no bonus, haha .
Just as possible addition:
How about making general [Formations], like both up etc. that can be used depending on the level of doubles the Pair has reached?
Example:
Both up [Formation] (can be used when Pair is at least Reliable): The Pair is boosted 3 points.
Please note, that all of this is just a proposal, if you feel any Pair is missing or should belong to a different level, feel free to say so.
Alright, since Rav only posts in the weekends, I think we can start round...6.
Fayte's and Hinata's rematch is still on.
Jyten vs Sherlock
Fayte vs Bye
(Me and Jyten will send our lineups to Atobe)
Hinata Fan vs Jav
Atobe vs Bowser
Chaos vs Ravsieg
(Everyone else, send it to me)
Non-concluded matches from past rounds:
Jyten vs Ravsieg,
Jav vs Ravsieg(waiting for ravsieg. And Rav, don't worry. We know you have a life besides the game, and we are probably not going to kill you.)
Fayte vs Hinata rematch.
Jyten and I decided to make this more fun. We are both going to announce which characters we are using in singles.
If we break that agreement, the match will be considered void, and we'll repeat it.
The terms of the agreement:
My singles players:
Mizuki, Niou, Wakato.
His singles players:
Irie, Yagyuu, Chitose.
Niou is not activating trickster, meaning I'm giving Jyten a free victory.
Wakato is copying Mizuki's Prediction Master Effect.
Did I forget anything?
Oh, I might as well announce it now:
I will steal a tie from you, Jyten.
A win will only get me 3 points +1 game. I need more than that.
I'm aiming for 3 points, and +3 games...Which is what you get from a tie.
That's right. I'm aiming to tie with you. I'll force a tie out of you.