- Joined
- May 23, 2007
- Messages
- 2,513
- Reaction score
- 325
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Sherlock i just beat Bowser....
I agree to this agreement really only because its funny. Also, Sherlock, your mind raping powers have no effect on my data. Hmm, the question is should I allow my new program to create my line up or something else.Gentleman's Agreement:
Jyten and I decided to make this more fun. We are both going to announce which characters we are using in singles.
If we break that agreement, the match will be considered void, and we'll repeat it.
The terms of the agreement:
My singles players:
Mizuki, Niou, Wakato.
His singles players:
Irie, Yagyuu, Chitose.
Niou is not activating trickster, meaning I'm giving Jyten a free victory.
Wakato is copying Mizuki's Prediction Master Effect.
Did I forget anything?
Oh, I might as well announce it now:
I will steal a tie from you, Jyten.
A win will only get me 3 points +1 game. I need more than that.
I'm aiming for 3 points, and +3 games...Which is what you get from a tie.
That's right. I'm aiming to tie with you. I'll force a tie out of you.
Well, happy mind raping!

I honestly give up on being a programmer.Sherlock i just beat Bowser....
It goes Feats-Auras-Effects.I agree to this agreement really only because its funny. Also, Sherlock, your mind raping powers have no effect on my data. Hmm, the question is should I allow my new program to create my line up or something else.
Also, side not it would be really nice to have a description of order of operations for who's effects and aura's go off first.
FAYTE/SHERLOCK, I am expecting an answer on this. Our league is terribly incomplete with out it.
I know, you didn't ask me but as far as I can see there is no real order. I think they trigger when the conditions are fulfilled. If there ain't any auras seem to activate first.Also, side not it would be really nice to have a description of order of operations for who's effects and aura's go off first.
FAYTE/SHERLOCK, I am expecting an answer on this. Our league is terribly incomplete with out it.
Haha, we hadn't finished Tezuka's new feat by then >.>EDIT: I see it...can't activated Phantom anyway, Atobe was 3 lvl within Tezuka. And he had rondo. Oh crap, Atobe can actually beat Tezuka. Wheres the logic XD
As I mentioned, I used the datas provided by FET, alongside the guide I displayed.Also, Silver Pair are considered National Level, since they did win a double match.
-Amane + Kurobane
-Kaneda + Akazawa
Should be in strong pair, proved double players. Maybe not Amane and Kurobane but still...
-Marui + Jackal
National Pair.
-Fuji + Kawamura
Should be more of a reliable pair I spose.
When you tell me the criteria, I'll change the list accordingly.I like the idea of pairs getting bonuses, but not that list in specific. I'll have a full list done by next season, probably. I think Formations could be useful...But I'll have to discuss it with Fayte to see how we can implement it on the game.
No, that is for Rav. I haven't sent you the line up for sherlock yet...stuck doing tons and tons of work related stuff...it may take me till tonight....dang it allWait...Jyten..you sent me a line up on Nov 16th..is that for this match with sherlock? Ughh..I'm confuzzled.
.
I wasn't 100% sure you were actually going for that trick. Because if I was, I would just get all my predictions wrong on purpose....cries, was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to tricking the trickster...would have been Nioh vs Yagyuu all over again.
Bah, code fix didn't work....yeah...going to take me a while to send my line up.....too much work..
Aww...stupid work....if I hadn't been distracted you would have totally lost that match Sherlock. Granted, if you won with less than a 33% chance...I would have given you e-cookies.
SniffI wasn't 100% sure you were actually going for that trick. Because if I was, I would just get all my predictions wrong on purpose.
My problem was making sure of just how far ahead you had predicted me.
So...Can we go on with no Yagyuu using gentleman?
, well you should have known. My winning percentage is much higher with it.
Marui and Jackal were undefeated before the National finals against the golden pair's synchro. It was even said in the manga that they were pretty much the best doubles team to ever walk the court. They would destroy any other consistent pair.-Marui/Jackal:I suppose this is a general issue about Rikkai, as they are simply throwing two of their players into doubles (pretty much what Fayte does here). Actually Marui as well as Jackal are only displayed as National Level in singles. If you can find a source though that says otherwise, or everyone else agrees with you, I'll be glad to change it.
Umm...are you just telling me how what your line up is to psyche me out or do you want to do another duel where my lineup is my top 3 singles? Also, I feel bad about "almost" mind raping you. So, I'm cool with w/e.That's fine my me. I'll remake my lineup...But under one condition!
...No more Mr.Nice guy. No free win for you.
I will have Wakato, Mizuki and Krauser on my singles. Not telling you what Wakato is copying.
I will save you some time. The only person Krauser can beat is Yagyuu. He loses to both Chitose and Irie.
What do you say?
There is a difference between mind raping and just reading your opponent, young podwan.Umm...are you just telling me how what your line up is to psyche me out or do you want to do another duel where my lineup is my top 3 singles? Also, I feel bad about "almost" mind raping you. So, I'm cool with w/e.
Granted, so did I do a good job of playing with your brain? Oh, Supreme Trickster? I at least got close to mind raping you if not mind raping you. Pretty good for a trickster in training if I do say so myself.