- Joined
- Oct 23, 2012
- Messages
- 2,314
- Reaction score
- 694
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, you need to take into account what he said in his next post:No. That is actually what syx said, especially as "there's nothing that shines with it". So you have to ask that member, as I try to figure out why he's actually reading Fairy Tail. To me it appears there's nothing much left besides "Plot, plot progression, fights, villains and so on" - neither drawing style.
That user just seems to dislike Fairy Tail in general, so why is he in FT forums anyways?
It seems that I forgot to mention that I was talking about the arc(s) after the "timeskip" and not about the series as a whole. My post is more a current view of mine regarding this topic, since the series - in my opinion - hit the point where fanservice became annoying due to the neglection of important elements.
So it seems he got into the series because he did have something he likes in it. Until the timeskip at least.
Never seen that really. In the chapter discussion, people are simply saying what they think of a certain chapter. Then there is of course, people who reply to them telling them to drop the series because they hated what happened in this specific chapter. Leading to a discussion about fanservice.No. People who complain all the time for months or even years about same things everytime they come up just keep a retarded discussion alive for the sake of keeping a retarded discussion alive.
I said several times that I don't really care about the fanservice itself when reading Fairy Tail. If it's presented in the middle of a good chapter, I have absolutely no problem with it. Even if it's presented in serious moments and all that. But a whole corny chapter of fanservice? I can do without.So again: How does fanservice actually affect you when you read Fairy Tail?
How does it affect my WHOLE view on the series? It doesn't affect it at all really.
