Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Dunno how you guys do it, I always rush the new chapters to get to the story

Also pretty fucking bummed they skipped Sherlock´s banner, for now and ten free saint quartz cmon man

I think they are probably rewriting the event, as we already know the culprit.
For those that don´t know this event (besides having a IRL atraction) gave us plot little by little and jpn players could vote on who they thought were the culprit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thanks for all the suggestions. I got a lot more than I was anticipating :lmao

I think it is pretty safe to say that Saberlot is going to be high up on my summoning and support priority list for GilCaster synergy. At first I wasn't sure about him just because he was so heavily specialized in solely crits and NP that I felt there would be a servant that had some extra x factor that would make them even better. However, after giving all the other servant recommendation and a bunch of others, I noticed that specialization isn't what's typically seen in servants I'm looking through: It's the lack of it.

Emiya(ASS) is a decent example. He has an entire kit of a very powerful tools and most of them could be considered that x-factor I was looking for. From what I can tell, the problem is that to have so many unique aspects, he's balanced by not being particularly great in any one niche. So, I still want to summon him, but making him a priority wouldn't make sense.

Nursery Rhyme is another great recommendation. Outside of having comparatively low atk and HP, she seems generally geared towards what I'm looking for.

Sherlock isn't quite what I had in mind, but he's got amazing utility. Definite priority for me as well.

Some other servants I've been eyeing up as well are Achilles, Ozy, and Mordred. Mordred in particular I'm interested in because of her survivability and damage. Her low NP gain is something I'm wary of, but Gil's arts support and a decent CE can help with that.
Sons, do you have me added? I can put my Saberlot who is almost maxed on my saber slot for you to try
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,523
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for all the suggestions. I got a lot more than I was anticipating :lmao

I think it is pretty safe to say that Saberlot is going to be high up on my summoning and support priority list for GilCaster synergy. At first I wasn't sure about him just because he was so heavily specialized in solely crits and NP that I felt there would be a servant that had some extra x factor that would make them even better. However, after giving all the other servant recommendation and a bunch of others, I noticed that specialization isn't what's typically seen in servants I'm looking through: It's the lack of it.

Emiya(ASS) is a decent example. He has an entire kit of a very powerful tools and most of them could be considered that x-factor I was looking for. From what I can tell, the problem is that to have so many unique aspects, he's balanced by not being particularly great in any one niche. So, I still want to summon him, but making him a priority wouldn't make sense.

Nursery Rhyme is another great recommendation. Outside of having comparatively low atk and HP, she seems generally geared towards what I'm looking for.

Sherlock isn't quite what I had in mind, but he's got amazing utility. Definite priority for me as well.

Some other servants I've been eyeing up as well are Achilles, Ozy, and Mordred. Mordred in particular I'm interested in because of her survivability and damage. Her low NP gain is something I'm wary of, but Gil's arts support and a decent CE can help with that.
Moedred has a couple hidden things that compensate a bit for her NP generation. The first is that her NP will refund you 10% charge the second is her 30% charge on her 3rd skill. It's still not super fast. She'll never be Carmilla in that respect, sadly.

Dunno how you guys do it, I always rush the new chapters to get to the story
I'll tell you exactly how it is for me. I sit down to play for like 15 mins, then 15mins later I have to get going to do something else and the story section is nowhere near over. Repeat that a couple times and it gets harder to take that first step.

I've learned to fear any arrow marked "no battle".

Sons, do you have me added? I can put my Saberlot who is almost maxed on my saber slot for you to try
That's a good idea. @SonOfDaws my friend code is 440,571,890. I was about to purge inactives anyway.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Dunno how you guys do it, I always rush the new chapters to get to the story

Also pretty fucking bummed they skipped Sherlock´s banner, for now and ten free saint quartz cmon man

I think they are probably rewriting the event, as we already know the culprit.
For those that don´t know this event (besides having a IRL atraction) gave us plot little by little and jpn players could vote on who they thought were the culprit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Sons, do you have me added? I can put my Saberlot who is almost maxed on my saber slot for you to try
I don't believe so. That's nice of ya. I unfortunately don't have Gil yet (just started playing during last MG), so best I could pair him with is my Waver. Still, another friend on the list would be nice. My Id's 796,729,450
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Moedred has a couple hidden things that compensate a bit for her NP generation. The first is that her NP will refund you 10% charge the second is her 30% charge on her 3rd skill. It's still not super fast. She'll never be Carmilla in that respect, sadly.

I'll tell you exactly how it is for me. I sit down to play for like 15 mins, then 15mins later I have to get going to do something else and the story section is nowhere near over. Repeat that a couple times and it gets harder to take that first step.

I've learned to fear any arrow marked "no battle".

That's a good idea. @SonOfDaws my friend code is 440,571,890. I was about to purge inactives anyway.
Much appreciated. I'll try adding ya in a bit :super

Also, yeah, them putting some real time into giving the game some story is nice and fairly unique for a phone game, but it also means a player that actually cares about that stuff also has to put in some real time to experience that. There seems to be plenty of side content and grinding to just hop into though
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't believe so. That's nice of ya. I unfortunately don't have Gil yet (just started playing during last MG), so best I could pair him with is my Waver. Still, another friend on the list would be nice. My Id's 796,729,450
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Much appreciated. I'll try adding ya in a bit :super

Also, yeah, them putting some real time into giving the game some story is nice and fairly unique for a phone game, but it also means a player that actually cares about that stuff also has to put in some real time to experience that. There seems to be plenty of side content and grinding to just hop into though
Added you and put some servants I think you might like, just dont forget some of them are grailed.

Like Cu chullain danm he is a survival beast, turn 1 use his second skill and whenever it is off cooldown and you dont have evade anymore (as they dont stack)

Whenever you want me switch em up just tell me
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,523
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Got to love any event where Berserkers get a damage boost.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,523
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I already use Chacha plenty, but it's nice to have a legit reason to do so. Plus I really enjoy the more meta events. The only downside is it reminds me of how much I liked Nobukatsu and wish he was made an actual servant.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I already use Chacha plenty, but it's nice to have a legit reason to do so. Plus I really enjoy the more meta events. The only downside is it reminds me of how much I liked Nobukatsu and wish he was made an actual servant.
Man, she grates my ears, I guess you dont use sound?
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, she grates my ears, I guess you dont use sound?
I don't really mind her voice, maybe since I used her enough to get use to it.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,523
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Doesn't really bother me either honestly. Definitely a high pitch though.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Guts is always a nice skill to have
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man do I find this event boring, and I like japanese history. The only good thing is Nobukatsu, someday he will be made into a 1 star.

Mostly, I dislike this whole 2 ladders thing. I know its pretty much the same as apocrypha but bah, having to wait until the last node to effectievlly farm...

Also as I said I don´t like ChaChas voice.

BUT THE NEXT GUDA GUDA THO
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Guts is always a nice skill to have
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man do I find this event boring, and I like japanese history. The only good thing is Nobukatsu, someday he will be made into a 1 star.

Mostly, I dislike this whole 2 ladders thing. I know its pretty much the same as apocrypha but bah, having to wait until the last node to effectievlly farm...

Also as I said I don´t like ChaChas voice.

BUT THE NEXT GUDA GUDA THO
Chacha's voice doesn't inherently bother me: It's just that it's one of those weird loli-baby voice that makes me cringe when I think about it...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Chacha's voice doesn't inherently bother me: It's just that it's one of those weird loli-baby voice that makes me cringe when I think about it...
Yeah, pretty much that.

Its pretty much why I dont use wu zeitan. AND GODDANM, the manga showed her adult form.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,523
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, pretty much that.

Its pretty much why I dont use wu zeitan. AND GODDANM, the manga showed her adult form.

I. Want. That. Servant.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I. Want. That. Servant.
I hope for a skin at the very least.

But I don´t see it in the foreseable future, look how many years it took for SABER ALTER to have her own skin released

Edit: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe a summer version. That I can see happening
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would imagine any future summer version would also be her loli form... Then again, Nobunaga ended up getting a mature version, so the same could happen with Chacha in a future (Gudaguda) event.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,853
Reaction score
23,523
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fell to temptation and rolled a bit for Okita. Used up about 50 tickets and nothing. Well not nothing, did get Ibaraki. Still, not what I was hoping for.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,637
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well I rolled the Okita banner, got some former event CEs, another Jack and the fifth Tomoe, so both disappointed and quite happy.
 
Top