Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Probably shouldn't even share this, considering how stupid it is, buuuut... on this episode of EX rank luck FGO adventures...

I randomly tossed 1 ticket and 21 saint quartz at the Halloween banner to get some CEs or something. Now I've got Sitonai. :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess, 1 ticket and 18 SQ since I've got 3 left.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well you ARE a man of culture. So of course the Ainu Loli blessed you with her presence.

Perfect event for people like me though. The loli energy is reaching critical mass... And I am loving it.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sadly no snow fairy for me... on the otherhand, gotten more copies of event CEs then I ever have... 9+ for each of them. Also got four more copies of Chiyomi and another Ibaraki, but since I have both at NP5 already, more rare prisms.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Got all CE events, which is a rarity
And finally angry man jow joined me, so I´m happy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@Jammin a in between state in the Liz>Carmilla transformation, from a official FGO manga
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, finally got Sitonai, , and even more CEs... So I think I'm done rolling for this event. And as an aside, I'm really loving that we're getting more of Summer Ibaraki, and Blackbeard has great taste...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Other events: build team and think to 3 turn
This event: ha ha 500% 3 buster cards berserkers go brrrrr
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I definitely appreciate events with OP event bonus CEs. And the focus on Ibaraki is great.

The only sad bit is when that raid boss unlocks tomorrow he's going to be dead in like 15 mins. Could really use some of that farmable Raid boss QP.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So what teams are you guys using for currency farming?
Atm it takes me like 11 turns per node at best. =\
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For points I used Ibaraki, a buster lancer, and a support buster lancer.

Initially it took me about that many turns too. Then after the damage bonus reaches about 250% or higher you start one shottiing things with buster cards. That speeds things up.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah apparently it works rly well with Ibaraki, Tamamo Lancer and for support mostly a Ereshkigal.

I guess the CEs should speed up the currency nodes eventually.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah apparently it works rly well with Ibaraki, Tamamo Lancer and for support mostly a Ereshkigal.

I guess the CEs should speed up the currency nodes eventually.
That's pretty much what I used. Kept Eresh around initally for her NP but after I didn't need that anymore I replaced her with Santa Alter for the extra points.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So what teams are you guys using for currency farming?
Atm it takes me like 11 turns per node at best. =\
Thanks to the amount of CEs I manage to get, I limit broke them and threw them on my backline so I could have the damage CEs on the frontline - Using Mash, Sitonai, and Alexander for the gold currency; Jeanne Lily, Ibaraki lancer, and Medusa lily for the silver currency; and Mash, Ishtar, and Chloe for the bronze. Takes about five or six turns, mainly just building up their NPs.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Boy, this raid boss is a rascal. His HP is just slightly too high to be one shot for my buster and arts setups. Because the event CEs don't have starting NP on them. And his ability to steal crit stars or NP charge can be pretty annoying for those teams in longer fights. I'm guessing that's where Shuten caster comes in if you have her built, which I haven't done yet.

Fortunately, I eventually found that Medusa Lancer with Skadi assists can just barely 1 turn it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Boy, this raid boss is a rascal. His HP is just slightly too high to be one shot for my buster and arts setups. Because the event CEs don't have starting NP on them. And his ability to steal crit stars or NP charge can be pretty annoying for those teams in longer fights. I'm guessing that's where Shuten caster comes in if you have her built, which I haven't done yet.

Fortunately, I eventually found that Medusa Lancer with Skadi assists can just barely 1 turn it.
I am using Cú Chulainn and 2x Skadi. Works well. Kinda.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Boy, this raid boss is a rascal. His HP is just slightly too high to be one shot for my buster and arts setups. Because the event CEs don't have starting NP on them. And his ability to steal crit stars or NP charge can be pretty annoying for those teams in longer fights. I'm guessing that's where Shuten caster comes in if you have her built, which I haven't done yet.

Fortunately, I eventually found that Medusa Lancer with Skadi assists can just barely 1 turn it.
I will put my MHXX on suport with the arts CE, try using her, she has some skills levelled work and works really well for me.
All you need is "just" her 3rd skill, a 50% NP (which I think you have skadi) + 35% gauge, which can be solved with waver or any 20% charge servant + mystic code.

It has done wonders for me
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will put my MHXX on suport with the arts CE, try using her, she has some skills levelled work and works really well for me.
All you need is "just" her 3rd skill, a 50% NP (which I think you have skadi) + 35% gauge, which can be solved with waver or any 20% charge servant + mystic code.

It has done wonders for me
I think I'm content with Anna. She can one turn it, so not much improvement to be had there. Just took me a minute to find the right servant to do the job.

It's pretty funny to me though that, out of all the servants I have, she's the one out performing everybody. Considering I never rolled for her and wasn't a servant I considered particularly good. Granted she's NP4 but still.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That great oni reveal!:XD
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I honestly hope that ends up being a costume for her, I really love the way her horns look compared to their normal appearance. Also, nice to see Ibaraki hanging out and having friends outside of Shuten.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I honestly hope that ends up being a costume for her, I really love the way her horns look compared to their normal appearance. Also, nice to see Ibaraki hanging out and having friends outside of Shuten.
I´d actually roll for that version of her.

Unfortanelly, it has not been released even on japan, not even in arcade (where they release a bunch of costumes since its just 3d modeling and rigging, which is faster and less expansive than all those animations), so I don´t have much hope for it
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,850
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So how many raid boss kills did everybody get?
 
Top