- Joined
- Apr 1, 2017
- Messages
- 186
- Reaction score
- 242
- Age
- 25
- Country
-
First thing first, Thank you all for working in Ibaraki event. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in the event, not even the last three days. Thanks to your hard work, I got free sq for which I didn't work.
As for the current event, It gonna be more boring and grindy than the last one. I am only planning to go seriously for onigashima and summer event. Again, I'll not spend any money for guaranteed 5* banner coming this month.
@Jammin Most of us knew you were planning to go for Mordred CE. Don't know how hyped you'll be when she receives a swimsuit version.
@niichan Are you serious a temp. F2P now. because of no matter how I look at it. It doesn't look like. First Shuten and now Li, you seriously must be whaling or using some serious luck.
I am not rolling for anyone TBH because
SAVE FOR RAIKOU
But still, I used one ticket because I wanted one CE to make it easier to farm, and I got mordred one
As for the current event, It gonna be more boring and grindy than the last one. I am only planning to go seriously for onigashima and summer event. Again, I'll not spend any money for guaranteed 5* banner coming this month.
@Jammin Most of us knew you were planning to go for Mordred CE. Don't know how hyped you'll be when she receives a swimsuit version.
@niichan Are you serious a temp. F2P now. because of no matter how I look at it. It doesn't look like. First Shuten and now Li, you seriously must be whaling or using some serious luck.
I am not rolling for anyone TBH because
SAVE FOR RAIKOU
But still, I used one ticket because I wanted one CE to make it easier to farm, and I got mordred one

