Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why is it we play this game again? I can't remember.

For Plot, Waifus, and Glory

But mainly waifus
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also hey, as I write his, I drop a Raikou and Shuten CE

yey
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OH WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY LUCK

I try to summon cool ass Lancer, only got jammins mordred CEs...

I trow in ONE SUMMON with the ticket for Kotarou, since I like his portrayal...

GUESS

WHO

SHOWED

UP

WHAT
THE
FUCK

(Yes, its mama raikou. After I just burned my zerk gems on Heracles)

(Godddamit I couldve picked EMIYA)
 

mr.potato here

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
186
Reaction score
242
Age
25
Country
India
OH WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY LUCK

I try to summon cool ass Lancer, only got jammins mordred CEs...

I trow in ONE SUMMON with the ticket for Kotarou, since I like his portrayal...

GUESS

WHO

SHOWED

UP

WHAT
THE
FUCK

(Yes, its mama raikou. After I just burned my zerk gems on Heracles)

(Godddamit I couldve picked EMIYA)
I feel the salt.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin You feel it too, Don't you?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I feel the salt.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin You feel it too, Don't you?
You and @Jammin look at my suport setup XD

But seriously, it feels like FGO is fucking with us, specifically...i go for a 3* that I want and got a 5* i thought was unecessary??
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I feel the salt.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Jammin You feel it too, Don't you?
Oh, I definitely feel it.

This is going to come across as saltiness but I'm just blown away at how greedy FGO is sometimes. Like it's just designed to mug whales to an abnormal degree. Which isn't really effective on me because I won't spend money unless there is a realistic chance I'll get something I want for it. And that's really not the case here. There are so many things they could do to make it temping too. Step up gatchas. Paid only gatchas(which they do like once a year). Weighted probability.

While the argument can be made that characters in FGO are generally worth more per character than average gameplay wise. You need 5 copies to max them out and they are constantly releasing more. There is no reason for them to be this cheap. They would probably make more money if they weren't such dicks about it.

You and @Jammin look at my suport setup XD

But seriously, it feels like FGO is fucking with us, specifically...i go for a 3* that I want and got a 5* i thought was unecessary??
I'm not jealous at all. Not a bit.

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh, I definitely feel it.

This is going to come across as saltiness but I'm just blown away at how greedy FGO is sometimes. Like it's just designed to mug whales to an abnormal degree. Which isn't really effective on me because I won't spend money unless there is a realistic chance I'll get something I want for it. And that's really not the case here. There are so many things they could do to make it temping too. Step up gatchas. Paid only gatchas(which they do like once a year). Weighted probability.

While the argument can be made that characters in FGO are generally worth more per character than average gameplay wise. You need 5 copies to max them out and they are constantly releasing more. There is no reason for them to be this cheap. They would probably make more money if they weren't such dicks about it.

I'm not jealous at all. Not a bit.

I don´t really feel 100% bad at the gacha because as you said, characters of low rarity are WAY more usefull than in other games.

Using Arash is very viable, but go and try do make something work with 3* units in Fire Emblem Heroes...

BUT

Considering you need 5 copies of the same hero, can you guys imagine how much they would make if they implemented Fire Emblem Heroes gacha system?

Which slighty increases your odds of a 5* for every full summon (so here, 30 quartz) you do? It is even banner locked (so, you wouldn´t get more % on the raikou banner if you did it in the story banner).

Even if they only increassed like 0.025% per full summon, and not on the story banner, I bet it would still net them a lot of money.

THEM AGAIN

It is the best money making ap in China, so I can´t see them chaching it soon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What does strike me as odd is how stingy the NA server is...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
....just got my summon ticket of 7th day.

I still want Kotarou ( i like his design, his np, and the way he acts in the event(

....trow it in...
Golden glow....
Zerk card...


Banana

FGO is like:u wanted zerk? Get ALLL ZEEERKS
--- Double Post Merged, ---
This event is suprisingly easy and chill
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I used a ticket I got from the event. No gold glow but when the card started to appear so does gold lightening. Then I see it's a berserker card!!!

Then the card appears and it's...it's...

...it's Beowulf

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well Jammin I feel you... I had a good amount of quartz saved and even bought a small pack because I wanted Raikou. Ofc nothing, my very first roll had a gold berserker and it turned out to be Frankenstein. Then my very very last card started blinking gold too, another Berserker card... I thought "Could it possibly be??!!", but ofc it turned into Ibaraki.

Then I played some more and after using Raikou a few times I decided that she's a great unit and I want to give it one more shot, so I bought another pack for two rolls. That was actually planned for the guaranteed 5* roll but I just gave in to the urge on a spur of the moment thing... and this time it gave me Rama, but ofc no Raikou again :feelsbadman

I felt regret over spending that money for nothing, but I told myself I at least got two new units with Rama and Ibaraki, and I had a good number of event CEs thanks to I dunno, 60 rolls plus a few tickets. Still enjoying the event and doing my stuff, but on the damage ladder I finally reached a summon ticket. I was still desperately grasping at straws to get that Raikou :( Ofc the ticket got me a 3* CE. The same for a second ticket later. Then I got the third one this evening, and all of a sudden rainbow orbs started glowing :zomg :zomg

And then it was a Berserker card...





AND THEN IT WAS RAIKOU OMG! :arf

Boy that made me feel happy bc that money didn't feel wasted anymore, lady luck was on my side even though I expected nothing but utter disappointment :wtf

Now ofc I'm out of EXP cards because I obviously didn't expect her, guess it's time to use some apples :XD

And that sums up everything...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States


------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a good thing the other game I play like this is giving away a kings bounty this week.

  • 1400 premium currency. (Equivalent of 100 Saint Quartz)
  • Free 4 Star (Equivalent of 5 Star)
  • Double 4 Star Gatcha Rate
  • Multiple banners with guarantee a 4 star drop.
  • Multiple paid banner guaranteeing the drop of particular 4 stars.

Can you even envision a world where FGO would do even 1 of those things? But nooo. Whatever Scrooge runs this game is having too much fun swimming around in a pool filled with Niichan's money.:nah
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well Jammin I feel you... I had a good amount of quartz saved and even bought a small pack because I wanted Raikou. Ofc nothing, my very first roll had a gold berserker and it turned out to be Frankenstein. Then my very very last card started blinking gold too, another Berserker card... I thought "Could it possibly be??!!", but ofc it turned into Ibaraki.

Then I played some more and after using Raikou a few times I decided that she's a great unit and I want to give it one more shot, so I bought another pack for two rolls. That was actually planned for the guaranteed 5* roll but I just gave in to the urge on a spur of the moment thing... and this time it gave me Rama, but ofc no Raikou again :feelsbadman

I felt regret over spending that money for nothing, but I told myself I at least got two new units with Rama and Ibaraki, and I had a good number of event CEs thanks to I dunno, 60 rolls plus a few tickets. Still enjoying the event and doing my stuff, but on the damage ladder I finally reached a summon ticket. I was still desperately grasping at straws to get that Raikou :( Ofc the ticket got me a 3* CE. The same for a second ticket later. Then I got the third one this evening, and all of a sudden rainbow orbs started glowing :zomg :zomg

And then it was a Berserker card...





AND THEN IT WAS RAIKOU OMG! :arf

Boy that made me feel happy bc that money didn't feel wasted anymore, lady luck was on my side even though I expected nothing but utter disappointment :wtf

Now ofc I'm out of EXP cards because I obviously didn't expect her, guess it's time to use some apples :XD

And that sums up everything...
I am so very happy for you. I was feeling kinda bad that I, the guy that dind´t really want her (tho she is a great unit, gameplay wise), was the only one htat got her :D

sooo....one thing I dind´t know...this 1 year roll is not a free roll, we need to have 30 quartz?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a good thing the other game I play like this is giving away a kings bounty this week.

  • 1400 premium currency. (Equivalent of 100 Saint Quartz)
  • Free 4 Star (Equivalent of 5 Star)
  • Double 4 Star Gatcha Rate
  • Multiple banners with guarantee a 4 star drop.
  • Multiple paid banner guaranteeing the drop of particular 4 stars.

Can you even envision a world where FGO would do even 1 of those things? But nooo. Whatever Scrooge runs this game is having too much fun swimming around in a pool filled with Niichan's money.:nah
I still don´t get why NA is so stingy when every other server is not...me not being a USA based person, is that a common thing over there?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So soon!?


3rd ascension for Mash!!

I still don´t get why NA is so stingy when every other server is not...me not being a USA based person, is that a common thing over there?
Not really.

I mean, I don't play many of these games and they vary pretty wildly but the other game I'm talking about is Danmachi Memoria Freese. Which plays pretty similarly to FGO. Except most quests are fully voiced by the Danmachi anime actors. Many of whom are even bigger names than the Fate voice actors. So it has to be more expensive than FGO. But it's at least 1000% more generous.

The real issue is probably just that AniplexUS should just change their name to Ebenezer Scrounge Industries.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just had a ton of deja vu because once again I used a ticket I got from the event. No gold glow but when the card started to appear so does gold lightening. Then I see it's a berserker card!!!

Then the card appears and this time it's...it's...

RAAAAIIIIIKKKKOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!



Salt returning to normal levels.

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am glad for you Jammin.

Everbody and their mothers are hyping ul Eurylae, is she that much demanded for camelot?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am glad for you Jammin.

Everbody and their mothers are hyping ul Eurylae, is she that much demanded for camelot?
Yeah. I don't have mine leveled yet because her role is pretty niche but you can consider her like a 3 star version of Orion.

Post strengthening quest she's one of the best anti-male servants in the game. So if you've got one of those to take down supposedly she becomes incredibly useful because of her NP and skills. The problem with her is that is pretty much all she does.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She's considered one of the best 3 stars for that reason. Which is hilarious because she looks identical to the worst 4 star and possibly servant in the game, Stheno.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah. I don't have mine leveled yet because her role is pretty niche but you can consider her like a 3 star version of Orion.

Post strengthening quest she's one of the best anti-male servants in the game. So if you've got one of those to take down supposedly she becomes incredibly useful because of her NP and skills. The problem with her is that is pretty much all she does.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She's considered one of the best 3 stars for that reason. Which is hilarious because she looks identical to the worst 4 star and possibly servant in the game, Stheno.
Well, I will try to cheese camelot withouth her.

Do you guys think a quick team is a good investment?

I am considering Cu Atalante and Kintoki R
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I will try to cheese camelot withouth her.

Do you guys think a quick team is a good investment?

I am considering Cu Atalante and Kintoki R
I have no idea. All my information is second hand from the various youtube people I follow. From what they have been saying Camelot is going to be very difficult. But difficult in a challenge quest kind of way.

It is a singularity and not an event though so there is no rush to beat it.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, I will try to cheese camelot withouth her.

Do you guys think a quick team is a good investment?

I am considering Cu Atalante and Kintoki R
You should go with Jack, Kintoki and scatach for a FULL quick :edu
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just realized with this event I've built up another 5 grails. Looks like Raikou is going to join Moedred in the lvl 100 club.:pleased
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I'm sure one of you experts can tell me when we are getting the Rakshasa Quests? : )
 
Top