From what I researched, there seems to be 4 points that contribute to its fame:
1) The Difficulty spike for JP players, who were not as prepared or as "whaled" as we are.
2) The abbudance of Sabers, with not much archers to choose upon on 1st point
3) Fast NP chargers, making survivors like Heracles CE10, Mash with all skills maxed, and Chaldea Combat suit pretty much mandatory
4) Though Pre-Bosses waves. Instead of quick and easy np food, the pre bosses waves now can put a dent on our frontlines
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, I decided on my team for most of Camelot missions
Raikou with Kaleidoscope on front
Tamamo
And Suport Waver
Robin Hood
Mash (levelling up her skills now, only 9 seeds left)
Cu, because, well, I couldn´t could I?
The idea is to go for a easy clear with Raikou, put as much dmg as possible, and either enter with Robin as Raikou dies or change with Mash with plugsuit
Alright, All I did was take a one week break with no internet and all this happened. Come on I don't wanna know anything anymore @niichan@Kato756 and even @Jammin getting Raikou.
I seriously want Your raikou to become OUR RAIKOU.
As of Camelot, I am not planning on completing it until necessary like for an event.I'll take my sweet time completing since my high school started
I haven't even levelled eurale who can nerf the singularity.so, I don't think I can clear it easily unless it's patched.
Gwain is always ready to CAMEalot on me
It also pisses me off since we are not getting any reward for the first anniversary also I'll be rolling for Nitocris this singularity. I'd be pissed If I get ozy and not her.
What's incentivizing me to complete Camelot are two things.
#1 Saint Quartz. Summer event. Swimsuit servants. Nuff said.
#2 Mashu the Magnficent. 10 more levels and NP upgrade for the one unit that's in every team I make? Yes please!
Alright, All I did was take a one week break with no internet and all this happened. Come on I don't wanna know anything anymore @niichan@Kato756 and even @Jammin getting Raikou.
I seriously want Your raikou to become OUR RAIKOU.
As of Camelot, I am not planning on completing it until necessary like for an event.I'll take my sweet time completing since my high school started
I haven't even levelled eurale who can nerf the singularity.so, I don't think I can clear it easily unless it's patched.
Gwain is always ready to CAMEalot on me
It also pisses me off since we are not getting any reward for the first anniversary also I'll be rolling for Nitocris this singularity. I'd be pissed If I get ozy and not her.
On the upside Potato, Raikou is not exactly a cheap unit to skill up. All her skills are important too so getting her maxed out is going to be...
24 Chaos Claws
72 Crystals
132 Bones
30 Spirit Roots
Along with a truly mind boggling 163,200,00 QP(which is what all 3 stars cost but with her we really need to get all 3 skills to 10)
So while I'm still thrilled I got her we're all going to be farming until the end of time in order to get her maxed out. This waifu is not a cheap date. Fortunately, I can keep myself motivated with this.
On the upside Potato, Raikou is not exactly a cheap unit to skill up. All her skills are important too so getting her maxed out is going to be...
24 Chaos Claws
72 Crystals
132 Bones
30 Spirit Roots
Along with a truly mind boggling 163,200,00 QP(which is what all 3 stars cost but with her we really need to get all 3 skills to 10)
So while I'm still thrilled I got her we're all going to be farming until the end of time in order to get her maxed out. This waifu is not a cheap date. Fortunately, I can keep myself motivated with this.
I did the first 2 of hers. It's pretty refreshing by contrast because getting one of her skills from 1 to 10 takes less QP than going from 9 to 10 with Raikou.
I did the first 2 of hers. It's pretty refreshing by contrast because getting one of her skills from 1 to 10 takes less QP than going from 9 to 10 with Raikou.
I just started it. Like I said before I'd take my sweet time. I'm at the part where bedivere clears nitocris confusion and she let us enter to ozy's territory.
I also decided to roll since I wanted either Lancelot or Nitocris since she is my waifu.I had decided that if I had either one of them, I'd get other on the second anniversary where you can get any 4* servant free. But I got neither of them The only new servants I got are serenity and Babbage. Then out of frustation I did one roll and Bang!! golden Orbs appeared.
I just started it. Like I said before I'd take my sweet time. I'm at the part where bedivere clears nitocris confusion and she let us enter to ozy's territory.
I also decided to roll since I wanted either Lancelot or Nitocris since she is my waifu.I had decided that if I had either one of them, I'd get other on the second anniversary where you can get any 4* servant free. But I got neither of them The only new servants I got are serenity and Babbage. Then out of frustation I did one roll and Bang!! golden Orbs appeared.
You have the touch lately. That's for sure. I feel like you've got a ton of riders now.
I'm not sure when the next banner I'm targeting will be. Probably the second summer one. It's such a shame we have to pick between going for Moedred Rider/ Tamamo Lancer and Martha Ruler/Artoria Archer. The next unit I really badly want is actually Ishtar during the next Christmas Event.
I haven't gotten far enough into Camelot to feel the burn yet. Like Nitocris though. Pretty fun character. In general I'm finding the story more engaging than the last singularity. More than I expected too. The super dramatic tone it took toward the Mash stuff early on is pretty interesting. I liked that.
You have the touch lately. That's for sure. I feel like you've got a ton of riders now.
I'm not sure when the next banner I'm targeting will be. Probably the second summer one. It's such a shame we have to pick between going for Moedred Rider/ Tamamo Lancer and Martha Ruler/Artoria Archer. The next unit I really badly want is actually Ishtar during the next Christmas Event.
I haven't gotten far enough into Camelot to feel the burn yet. Like Nitocris though. Pretty fun character. In general I'm finding the story more engaging than the last singularity. More than I expected too. The super dramatic tone it took toward the Mash stuff early on is pretty interesting. I liked that.
Iskandar, Mary and An, and now Ozy.
Is there a caster enemies only event XD
The thing that worked so much for me in the history is Da Vincis serious face...heshes normally so cute and goofy, that when you see that calm smile turn into OH SHIT, you too, turn into oh shit.
I like Nitocris, but the best moments so far have been with Arash and Cursed Arm XD.
I'd love a event where the regular knights fight their lion king versions. The interactions between Regular Mordred and Gift Mordred would be glorious
I found her fight to be more cooler than Gawains. Since it feels more like the difficult is about you slipping up (not using skills, swap and NPs at the right time, managing cooldowns) than just flat out stats
Ps: your buffs reset between her 2 final phases
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
While shes not "hard", watch out for Serenity NP on her Azrael fight. It was able to OHKO a ful life Tamamo (which resists it). Tho tamamo had no buffs
Feel like saving up for Nero after watching this
Man this artist
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys, I´m nearing the end of this singularity (I just love the plot of this game, I am a history teacher after all XD)
So I am just gonna share some tips for each of the knights I have fought so far:
Gawain: Fuck this guy. Go in with your 3 command seals if you can. You NEED a good archer. Robin Hood rocks here. Surviability via Tamamo, Waver, or Mash is required. This is valid to all of the Knights
Mordred: Here is the 2nd fight where Mash first skil at level 10 shines. If not, you still need something defensive to take her barrage of NP after NP. Be mindfull of your servant selection, since Mordred Multi-Hit NP charges your NP very fast. From what I´ve seen, it takes about 3 NPs to fully charge you (withouth using arts cards, no Hallowen Princess or any other NP-Generation CE), but not many servants would take them. 2, pretty much any 5* or defensive servant can take.
Be mindfull when you do her multi phase fight (where she starts with her helmet), that your buffs get, for some reason, reset between phases, but your CDs won´t. So don´t blow your load all over helmeted face.
Tristan: Was the one that was the most difficult for me, in the building phase, since his Gift is only taking Effective DMG from Sabers, and neutral for the rest. Since I don´t have a good saber, I went for survivability: Mash, Waver, Tamamo. His np is a single target that mash can easily intercept, and the defense increase that all 3 have makes surviving his hits very very easily. His hits charge A LOT of NP, but also do a lot of damage. If he crits, and you have no defense buffs, you are F*cked. Berserks here a no no. If you guys have good Sabers, maybe it will be a lot easier.
Lancelot: The easiest of the bunch. It is more of a battle of atrition since he has the proprieties of a ruler. Or if you can burst him with a single target Berserk, the fight should be faster.
Lantoria: Still haven´t fought her, but I put siegried dragon skill to level 10, pls use him XD
On the plot
It is my favorite singularity, but danm, is there one thing that soils it for me: the constat "oh to prove yourself you must battle". It feels so much like padding on a otherwise great story. From my memory, I think there were 5 or 6 fights like that in the story, where your allies test you even if it makes no sense, like a recovering Da Vinci or right before a attack.
Aside from that, GODDANM IS ARASH AWESOME. I always liked him, he was my first archer. He has a simple design and I could be praising him so much more, but, well. Only one more word left.
STELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hassan of the Arm was great, great that they built on his personality that was developed on the interlude
And I liked Bedivere way more than I thought I would, since at first his design put me off.
The only one that I felt was a bit...there...was Rice Archer. His bromance with Arash should´ve lasted longer, to develop him more
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.