Games Fate/Grand Order

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I may not play FGO but that doesn't mean I'm don't follow the memes
Tho to be honest the memes always tempted me into play
(But eresh is gone now I don't have motivation to play it, my waifu is gone )

They all look way too young for my taste. >.>"
*Looks away knowing that most characters are 16*

They fit their age range
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ohhh, I may consider then playing :whistle
There's a small slot of time where she won't be on rate-up but there will be more chances until 20:00 on the 25th as per the game's timezone. Plenty of time to get some SQ together from story quests and hope for the best haha. Best of luck if you play and roll, Eresh is a fantastic support servant and even better if the miracle of NP2 graces you so you get good damage on her Noble Phantasm.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,510
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Eresh is pretty neat. As I've used her I've started to get a feel for how she works. She's kind of odd in some ways. Like her NP gain works differently than any other servant I have.

Because she's only got that single arts card. And to get the most out of it you need to aim it at something that's about to die. Because I've seen a crit overkill following her NP with her buffs active restore 70% of the NP gauge in just that one hit. But that's a little challenging to set up constantly.

Her damage is good. Not like "Ishtar good" but good.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That last story fight ended up harder then I was expected, as I made the mistake of using Merlin's second skill right before using Medusa Lancer's NP, which ended up with the boss being stunned and the invincibility going to waste. Anyway, only got the snow babies left to farm for shop clearing and currently on box 9. Unless the Advent drops some more SQ, probably won't be doing any more rolls til New Years.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,510
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm in 100% full throttle degenerate grind mode right now. Despite a house full of family visiting for the holidays I'm at box 22. :feelsgoodman
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm in 100% full throttle degenerate grind mode right now. Despite a house full of family visiting for the holidays I'm at box 22. :feelsgoodman
Aye aren't we all trying to hit full degen grind mode? I'm at 16 boxes now, and now that I'm in the swing of things I'm hoping to hit 30 or more. One of my friends is already at over 100 though so that puts my effort to shame :XD
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,510
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Aye aren't we all trying to hit full degen grind mode? I'm at 16 boxes now, and now that I'm in the swing of things I'm hoping to hit 30 or more. One of my friends is already at over 100 though so that puts my effort to shame :XD
Does that put you to shame? I feel like the winner of an FGO grind competition isn't really the winner you know? It's sort of like an eating contest. When your told somebody ate 47 hot dogs your impressed but you don't really want to be that person.

Like there a guy on my friends list that has Eresh 10/10/10 already. There is only one way he could have done that. And I'm equal parts impressed and horrified at that realization.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also one downside to my lucky streak. All these boxes and I have built up zero resources, In fact I estimate I'm 20 more boxes away from putting a single ember into my second archive. And way more than that from banking QP.:emocat
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Does that put you to shame? I feel like the winner of an FGO grind competition isn't really the winner you know? It's sort of like an eating contest. When your told somebody ate 47 hot dogs your impressed but you don't really want to be that person.

Like there a guy on my friends list that has Eresh 10/10/10 already. There is only one way he could have done that. And I'm equal parts impressed and horrified at that realization.
Well if you like hotdogs :feelsgoodman

Also one downside to my lucky streak. All these boxes and I have built up zero resources, In fact I estimate I'm 20 more boxes away from putting a single ember into my second archive. And way more than that from banking QP.:emocat
I know that feeling haha, I've banked embers but apart from that my QP has been going into doing Musashi's skills up. I miss having big amounts of QP :XD
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,510
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well if you like hotdogs :feelsgoodman
Nobody likes hot dogs after 47. I don't like hot dogs after about 4.

I know that feeling haha, I've banked embers but apart from that my QP has been going into doing Musashi's skills up. I miss having big amounts of QP :XD
The QP..... Oh sweet lord, the QP. I have Abby down to 10/10/8. So 32million left for her. Eresh is at 8/8/8 so 96 million for left her. Nightngale is still only at 1/1/1 so that's 163 million. So that's a cool 291 million yet to go. :feelsgoodman

In terms of ascending and leveling I've got all three of them done. But now I want to start working on Santa Altera (who is clearly good civilization). Ana because... Babylonia. Caster Gil for utility. Moriarty because I need to do it at some point.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I already have 300+ exp and 60 mil QP saved up, all for Hokusai and hopefully Miyamoto. Probably won't start leveling up skills til next year.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nobody likes hot dogs after 47. I don't like hot dogs after about 4.
Depends on the person I suppose :XD

The QP..... Oh sweet lord, the QP. I have Abby down to 10/10/8. So 32million left for her. Eresh is at 8/8/8 so 96 million for left her. Nightngale is still only at 1/1/1 so that's 163 million. So that's a cool 291 million yet to go. :feelsgoodman

In terms of ascending and leveling I've got all three of them done. But now I want to start working on Santa Altera (who is clearly good civilization). Ana because... Babylonia. Caster Gil for utility. Moriarty because I need to do it at some point.
If I can get my Musashi to 10/10/10 which I've nearly gotten done then I'll be happy QP-wise. Rest is all for Scath and whoever else comes my way soon :XD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Update on my journey... so did mangae to 2 summon but in the end either eresh nor ana came home...I could been happy if at least ana came


In the end my only 4* is still tamamo cat form the tutorial

At least instead of ana I got her older version, medusa
Other than that I also got small gil (soo cuteee), worst version of cu aka, diarmuid (really could have prefered cu, he cooler)
Caster medea, Cray cray joker aka mephistopheles, robin hood
I still have other but I don't really care for them

Man really sad I didn't get ana or eresh, still it was wishful thinking managing ti get them in 20 pulls

Oh well I guess now I start saving for BB or sth

(How long does an event stay to rerun, will ana and eresh come back in the future ?)
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,510
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Update on my journey... so did mangae to 2 summon but in the end either eresh nor ana came home...I could been happy if at least ana came


In the end my only 4* is still tamamo cat form the tutorial

At least instead of ana I got her older version, medusa
Other than that I also got small gil (soo cuteee), worst version of cu aka, diarmuid (really could have prefered cu, he cooler)
Caster medea, Cray cray joker aka mephistopheles, robin hood
I still have other but I don't really care for them

Man really sad I didn't get ana or eresh, still it was wishful thinking managing ti get them in 20 pulls

Oh well I guess now I start saving for BB or sth

(How long does an event stay to rerun, will ana and eresh come back in the future ?)
Ana isn't limited so there will always be a chance to get spooked by her. Eresh on the other had we'll have to wait for next year for a true rate up.

Though coming up we've got the new years lucky bag campaign. Which is a paid quartz only gatcha that has a 100% chance of giving you a 5 star. Theoretically you could pull her from that but obviously your odds of getting her an not some other 5 star wouldn't be very high.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Update on my journey... so did mangae to 2 summon but in the end either eresh nor ana came home...I could been happy if at least ana came


In the end my only 4* is still tamamo cat form the tutorial

At least instead of ana I got her older version, medusa
Other than that I also got small gil (soo cuteee), worst version of cu aka, diarmuid (really could have prefered cu, he cooler)
Caster medea, Cray cray joker aka mephistopheles, robin hood
I still have other but I don't really care for them

Man really sad I didn't get ana or eresh, still it was wishful thinking managing ti get them in 20 pulls

Oh well I guess now I start saving for BB or sth

(How long does an event stay to rerun, will ana and eresh come back in the future ?)
Asa-chan, how much do you like Tamamo? If I were in your shoes, I would just reroll until I get one Servant I really like/want. It makes the start and the play in general way more satisfying in my opinion. Of course you have to consider that rerolling takes a lot of time if you are not lucky enough. But you are on holiday, right? There is no better opportunity.

Moreover: here is a good tier-list of all the available Servants in the NA version: Gamepress Tier List
They explain the pros and cons of every Servant very well. Keep in mind that you don't necessarily need the best Servants. Waifu/Husbando > Tier all the way. <3

During your journey, you will get every single 1*-3* Servant through the friend point pulls.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Asa-chan, how much do you like Tamamo? If I were in your shoes, I would just reroll until I get one Servant I really like/want. It makes the start and the play in general way more satisfying in my opinion. Of course you have to consider that rerolling takes a lot of time if you are not lucky enough. But you are on holiday, right? There is no better opportunity.

Moreover: here is a good tier-list of all the available Servants in the NA version: Gamepress Tier List
They explain the pros and cons of every Servant very well. Keep in mind that you don't necessarily need the best Servants. Waifu/Husbando > Tier all the way. <3

During your journey, you will get every single 1*-3* Servant through the friend point pulls.
I just think she cute, thought I don't really know what's limited or not yet in the game, I assumed most I want could be (cough ana cough)
But I guess it better if I rerolled, man if I knew I could have started form today because of that daily 15 quartz, really could made life easier if I rerolled with it




Hmmm.. I might try and reroll for BB, she one of my absolute favorite (she not limted right ? How do I check who limited and who not)




Wait so jammin there a guaranted pull, in new year ?
By paid you mean only paid quartz with money can you pull a 5* ?
I couldn't be surprised as it's the same company as magireco and they already did that



Btw one last thing, how often does the game give quartz especially as much as today aka 15
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,845
Reaction score
23,510
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just think she cute, thought I don't really know what's limited or not yet in the game, I assumed most I want could be (cough ana cough)
But I guess it better if I rerolled, man if I knew I could have started form today because of that daily 15 quartz, really could made life easier if I rerolled with it




Hmmm.. I might try and reroll for BB, she one of my absolute favorite (she not limted right ? How do I check who limited and who not)




Wait so jammin there a guaranted pull, in new year ?
By paid you mean only paid quartz with money can you pull a 5* ?
I couldn't be surprised as it's the same company as magireco and they already did that



Btw one last thing, how often does the game give quartz especially as much as today aka 15
Yeah, it's usually about twice every year. 30 Paid quartz buys you a 10 roll where you guaranteed a 5 star. Which you can do one time. You can read about the upcoming one here.
https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/New_Year_Campaign_2018#Lucky Bag Summoning Campaign
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for how often it gives quartz. I'd say fairly often. While at the same time not nearly often enough. On average I feel you get about 50 SQ per month plus the 5 monthly tickets (15 quartz worth essentially). Little more or a little less from month to month.

I'm generally all free to play with the exception of the guaranteed events. That's the only time I will ever put money into this game. Because that's only a moderate ripoff. As opposed to normally where it's an extreme ripoff.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Here you can see and filter all kind of Servants (limited, non-limited, welfare...): GamePress Servant Availablity.
BB is a welfare Servant of the SE.RA.PH event and a really awesome Servant on top of it. I think you can get her in the SE.RA.PH rerun. @Nii is our walking FGO encyclopedia, he might tell you when the rerun will hit NA.

Btw one last thing, how often does the game give quartz especially as much as today aka 15
  • We get 4 Quartz per week through daily login.
  • Every week, there will be very easy 7 Master Missions you can complete. Each completed mission rewards you with two Quartz Fragments. You can exchange 7 Quartz Fragments for 1 Quartz, meaning you get 2 Quartz every week by completing the Master Missions
  • Every week, you get a free summon ticket
  • Every month, you can exchange 20 Mana Prims (easy to get) for a free summon ticket, but it caps at 5 tickets each month
  • That's approx. guaranteed 50 Quartz/month with little to no effort.

That's about it. Every other quartz is given by completing story quests, story free quests, playing the events, reaching the goals of campaigns (i.e. FGO twitter/facebook has to get X amount of likes), apology quartz because of maintenance and gifts here and there for various special days or something like that.
 
Top