Games Fate/Grand Order

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I had assumed she was talking about BB summer. Who is coming out this summer I believe.
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I had assumed she was talking about BB summer. Who is coming out this summer I believe.
Oh, my bad then. I didn't expect Asako-chan aiming that high, but I obviously approve of it. :lmao
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Here you can see and filter all kind of Servants (limited, non-limited, welfare...): GamePress Servant Availablity.
BB is a welfare Servant of the SE.RA.PH event and a really awesome Servant on top of it. I think you can get her in the SE.RA.PH rerun. @Nii is our walking FGO encyclopedia, he might tell you when the rerun will hit NA.


  • We get 4 Quartz per week through daily login.
  • Every week, there will be very easy 7 Master Missions you can complete. Each completed mission rewards you with two Quartz Fragments. You can exchange 7 Quartz Fragments for 1 Quartz, meaning you get 2 Quartz every week by completing the Master Missions
  • Every week, you get a free summon ticket
  • Every month, you can exchange 20 Mana Prims (easy to get) for a free summon ticket, but it caps at 5 tickets each month
  • That's approx. guaranteed 50 Quartz/month with little to no effort.

That's about it. Every other quartz is given by completing story quests, story free quests, playing the events, reaching the goals of campaigns (i.e. FGO twitter/facebook has to get X amount of likes), apology quartz because of maintenance and gifts here and there for various special days or something like that.
Aye that's right, regular BB will come back in the Seraph rerun which is in early-mid 2021, and then you have the new Sakuraface event with Kingprotea and Kama after that. Summer 2020 will give us Summer BB so there's an opportunity there too for a rarer one.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
My answer is BB is simply both, I simply consume anything BBish
The other I could do anything to get my hand off are nero, kingprotea (GAOOO) kama (maybe I just have to say anything sakura faced XD) Frankenstein


Anways thanks guys, will see tomorrow how my reroll go


And waiting for encyclopedia nii
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Syx touched on something all FGO beginners should know though @Asako. And that's that you should never sleep on event servants. FGO's one mercy is that it's free event servants tend to be super strong. With a few exceptions they are top tier 4 stars. Who you can only get from thier event. The 4 star BB is one such servant.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speaking of events how did everybody do in their degenerate box farming? I'm cutting myself off at 42.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Syx touched on something all FGO beginners should know though @Asako. And that's that you should never sleep on event servants. FGO's one mercy is that it's free event servants tend to be super strong. With a few exceptions they are top tier 4 stars. Who you can only get from thier event. The 4 star BB is one such servant.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Speaking of events how did everybody do in their degenerate box farming? I'm cutting myself off at 42.
I'm about to hit 30 but will leave it there to farm 3.6 million exp for Freidrich de Grosse in Azur Lane :XD 30 is enough for me, would've had more done last night but unexpected maintanence scuffed me a bit haha
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Speaking of events how did everybody do in their degenerate box farming? I'm cutting myself off at 42.
I'm up to 31 boxes, but I still have 3K dust left and gonna keep gathering it til time is up, partly because I've ran out of room for more exp at the moment. So I'll probably get to around 40 boxes... More importantly, got like four Merry Sheep as drops, so I'm quite satisfied. And Archer of Inferno has become my new favorite archer.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hit 20.

What did you guys think of the prologue?

Madladed my 30 quartz and only maxed my Houzin NP


Tho rolls at Eresh gave me Ana, Yan Qin (np3) and CasGil (np2)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm up to 31 boxes, but I still have 3K dust left and gonna keep gathering it til time is up, partly because I've ran out of room for more exp at the moment. So I'll probably get to around 40 boxes... More importantly, got like four Merry Sheep as drops, so I'm quite satisfied. And Archer of Inferno has become my new favorite archer.
I managed to drop one.

Also used Inferno a lot together with Ishtar.

Used my exp cards to unlock some rank ups. I like completing everything.

Ishtars Interlude was hilarious
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Has anyone checked out this reddit thread for the upcoming GSSR? Contains a spreadsheet you can copy to calculate which of the two pools might be the better one for you to go for if you're having trouble deciding.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I liked the prologue. Thought it was quite promising. Especially with all the other master candidates and the character building on that front. That seems like a cool hook.

With the banner. I'm going Knight classes. Even though my spreedsheet score is .37 on the knight side and .533 on the other.

Basically with the Knight banner all the units that I want on that one I'd be absolutely thrilled to get Even most of the dups. On the Cavalry banner. there is a lot I "sort of" want, all the assassins basically. But when you take into account which of those units are limited. The Knight class becomes the clear choice for me.

Top of my wishlist are..

#1 Nero Bride
#2 Scathach
#3 Musashi
#4 Okita
#5 Jeanne
 
Last edited:

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I am so divided.

Because overall, the Knights is a "8 or 80" situation for me: There are servants I TOTALLY WANT, and Servants I´d never want.

Meanwhile the other one is OKish...

Like if I pay Knights and get another Jeanne I would almost quit, but if I get Sherlock/Moriaty/Eresh I´d be the happiest.

ah fuc it knight it is.

I WANT TOO ROOOOLLL IT.

Tho sadly because of my credit card I will only roll it after day 3
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, I wish we could trade servants in this game. I would give you Moriarty for Jeanne in a heartbeat.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah and I delayed it cause I was being lazy, but heres a few spoilers from Japan´s latest FGO chapter. Everything is neatly divided so even those that don´t want heavy spoilers can get in the discussion.

This new servant can crit up to 500k on his burst cards after his own setup. With Merlin, he can make crits of up to 3.000.000 if properly setup, 1.000.000 if just reguarely setup. PER BUSTER CARD MIGHT I ADD

Grand Archer, Orion (no Artermis hijack)

Avaliable to summon: Europa (takes no part on the history), Orin, Mandricardo (the rider of the Lostbelt OP, a minor character in Furious Roland tales, aka same tales as Astolfo)
Unavabiable: Odysseus (Lostbelt Continuity, not our actual Odysseus), Castor and Polux

Titans were aliens, created machines that rebelled against them, and by fusing with the natural gods (aka abstract concepts like "Ocean" and "Sky") of the Earth, they became the greek gods. Its why a certain servant looks like Kamen Rider

AKA Why is history different here. The Greek Gods were able to defeat Sefar on their own, kept the Age of Gods going and Humanity is Great. But being too Great is also a deviation and thus this timeline was going to be destroyed if not by Crypter Kirskidniuafj (i will only call him Crypter here because fuck his name, the long bloond haired one). Olympus voted if they wanted Regular Human History or theirs, they were split. The Pro-Regular were destroyed: Hades, Athena, Hephaestus, Poseidon, Apollo, Ares. Their authorities were handed to other people, like Odysseus having Hades´s and Caenis Poseidon´s

At the beggining of the chapter, The 6th Crypter (Brittain one) tells the others that his Lostbelt was not supossed to exist, that it was a threat to even the Alien God, and that he tricked the people there into cutting down the Phantasy Tree (aka what keeps the Lostbelt´s existence), but a mysterious wall of Light, heavily implied by the text to be Rhogonomiyad, aka Lancer Arturia´s lance, is somehow still keeping the lostbelt up. He also says he met a "aloof princess" (which many are hoping is Arcueid somehow).

Since this is THE Lostbelt (the others only exist because Crypter Kirshiciusj asked the alien god), the Counter Force (CF) has been working summoning Servants non-stop, tho it is losing the battle. As we arrive, Herakles has just been taken down, and the surviving CF servants have gathered on the Argus, lead by Jason. While with superior numbers, they could fight against the Authority Servants, they are getting pummeled by ARTEMIS-SYSTEM, aka the true form of Artermis, a giant mega-space-station Lazor. Our objective at first seems to stop this LAZOR and defeat the god-servants AND the actual other gods. We do sucedded on defeating Odysseus and Caenis, but...

...We lose pretty much the entire servant roster (Jason, Barthlomew Rogers, Charlotte, Mandricardo, Achilles, Chiyohime, and Drake)Then both Orion and Paris sacrifice themselfes to destroy ARTEMIS. Orion even burns his Grand Servant vessel, which is now finally explained what it actually does: Its similar to a Servant burning their own spirit origin (like Ozy does in Camelot) but its waaaaay more powerfull. However that downgrades the GS to a regular servant, and it looks like the process is permanent, at least until the CF says so. In case you think this is a happy ending, we lost a Grand Servant and our entire roster, and we haven´t even seen the face of the Lostbelt King (implied to be Zeus, ofc)

Gordoff and Sherlock fight us, supossedelly betraying us, but they leave a note explaining they went to spy on Zeus. This will go well...

Muramasa has been summoned by the Alien God, implied to hold Hephaestus in him, and is "only with him ´cause they treated him to a proper meal". Its unknown if he retains Shimousa Memories. Rasputin Kiriei is also with him.

Since we are against 6 Gods, Authority Holders, and a Lostsbelt King, we decide to try and assasinate Kirsihaischasi...to then discover that since he was already a top Magus in modern time, being in the Age of Gods gives him a massaive boost.
He is able to use the Animusphere magic to realign the stars into a Giant Magic Circuting, making him able to fight entire groups of servants by his own. He is the first boss to have FIVE lifebars, which if we take as a canon indication of streght, means he is stronger than LOSTBELT KINGS. Da Vinci flat out calls him the Apex of Humanity, and he even has a spell on the level of a NP. We can only run for our lifes.

Yes. We LOSE the fight. Next part is not Lostbelt Six, it is Lostbelt Part 5: Olympus

Caster of Limbo has gone Rouge, Caenis is disposed by Castor and Pollux after her defeat and is thrown into the Ocean, hating Krisihrhsidh...considering we don´t see her actually dissapering and that she has Poseidon´s Authority, many bet that she/he will join us, and Koyanska is nowhere to be seen. Considering she has the potential to become a Beast as Amaterasu, and that Grand Servants only appear when theres a Beast...
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Has anyone checked out this reddit thread for the upcoming GSSR? Contains a spreadsheet you can copy to calculate which of the two pools might be the better one for you to go for if you're having trouble deciding.
That's a funny tool to play with, but I lack so many units that the percentages won't matter. :lmao You have Musashi, Nero Bride, Artoria Archer, Scathatch, Tamamo Lancer, Enkidu on the one side and Ozy, Shuten, Hassan, Merlin, Waver, Tamamo Caster, Cu, Raikou on the other side.

Overall, the Cavalry class has more units which I would like to have, but the Knight class is full of goddess-tier waifus.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Overall, the Cavalry class has more units which I would like to have, but the Knight class is full of goddess-tier waifus.
Hmm, are you sure you don't know what your going to do? Imagine a scale. On one side of that scale are many units you'd "Like to have". On the other, and I'm using your phrasing here, "goddess-tier waifus".

A choice like that isn't a choice at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Hmm, are you sure you don't know what your going to do? Imagine a scale. On one side of that scale are many units you'd "Like to have". On the other, and I'm using your phrasing here, "goddess-tier waifus".

A choice like that isn't a choice at all.
I beg for forgiveness, Jammin-sama, Lord Protector of the Tower of God, first of his name, the father of all waifus, warden of Androssi, breaker of bad luck, and conquerer of Moedred's feelings.

I didn't sleep a lot yesterday and was tired as hell. God knows what made me even think a second about it. Knight class it is.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My Knights is 1.259 and Cavalry is 1.033, so guess I should aim for the Knights and just keep saving up for important banners.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I am a simple woman and spreadsheets are above my pay grade. Have no idea which direction to go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,847
Reaction score
23,513
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I am a simple woman and spreadsheets are above my pay grade. Have no idea which direction to go.
Let the husbandos light your way. Look at the two lists, let your heart do the rest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or you could just assume your going to get the servant you hate most on that list. And pick the list with the servant you hate less. That way you can rest assured that you will most likely be pleasantly surprised.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ah, so even my luck can't win them all. Got a Moriarty dupe.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,639
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I think rewatching Fate/Apocrypha jinxed my roll :XD

Last card was double sided so that spook was definitely appreciated as a super nice capitulation of it all haha. Very happy overall even if it wasn't Scath, but her time will come soon hopefully :kappa
 
Top