Games Fate/Grand Order

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
You can't win every time, @Jammin. : /
On the bright side, it can only get better, right? : )

@SirSamuel016, congratz!!!!! It makes us happy to see you happy after the Eresh banner. :3 Have fun with Moedred!



I will wait for @Nii and pull with him.

Off-topic:
There is a One Piece gacha game from Bandai which I was playing in the past. Today, it seems someone messed up big time at Bandai because - my explanation won't be 100% accurate, but it is more understandable for you guys - you got some kind of login/reward bonus every time you logged in. For two straight hours (now they shut down the game for the time being). Every log in granted you approx. 30 "Quartz", which you could say is also equivalent to 30 Quartz in FGO. :lmao People farmed a four-digit quartz amount within these two hours. I made around 2300 Quartz while making countless multirolls and getting almost every high tier unit. :lmao

Way to start 2020.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You can't win every time, @Jammin. : /
On the bright side, it can only get better, right? : )

@SirSamuel016, congratz!!!!! It makes us happy to see you happy after the Eresh banner. :3 Have fun with Moedred!



I will wait for @Nii and pull with him.

Off-topic:
There is a One Piece gacha game from Bandai which I was playing in the past. Today, it seems someone messed up big time at Bandai because - my explanation won't be 100% accurate, but it is more understandable for you guys - you got some kind of login/reward bonus every time you logged in. For two straight hours (now they shut down the game for the time being). Every log in granted you approx. 30 "Quartz", which you could say is also equivalent to 30 Quartz in FGO. :lmao People farmed a four-digit quartz amount within these two hours. I made around 2300 Quartz while making countless multirolls and getting almost every high tier unit. :lmao

Way to start 2020.
Ayy thank you syx and I will! She's getting enhanced atm, but might leave her at 80 for now until we see if Scath comes home. Fingers crossed it's 3rd or 4th times the charm
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think rewatching Fate/Apocrypha jinxed my roll :XD

Last card was double sided so that spook was definitely appreciated as a super nice capitulation of it all haha. Very happy overall even if it wasn't Scath, but her time will come soon hopefully :kappa
Congrats on beating FGO! Because that's what it means when you've acquired Moedred. You have captured the greatest treasure.

You can't win every time, @Jammin. : /
On the bright side, it can only get better, right? : )

@SirSamuel016, congratz!!!!! It makes us happy to see you happy after the Eresh banner. :3 Have fun with Moedred!

That fanart. :sky2

And, I'm not bothered by it honestly, I immediately burned the dupe so I could get the 2 copies of Mona Lisa I wanted to limit break that. So it all worked out in way.

Probably going to split up my remaining quartz 230-ish between the Scatach, Melt, and Musashi banners. So that'll be fun too. Not really expect much from that either, honestly. My luck was too good in december. So I'm totally cool with it.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not enough paid Quartz to roll the 5 star gacha, so gonna have to wait til Friday to see what I get, but I did get my girl Hokusai, so the year's already off to a great start. Unfortunately, I could only level her up to lv 60, because I apparently used up the Phoenix Plumes I had saved up for her during the past week, so now gonna farm them. Good thing I still got a stupid amount of apples left...
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not enough paid Quartz to roll the 5 star gacha, so gonna have to wait til Friday to see what I get, but I did get my girl Hokusai, so the year's already off to a great start. Unfortunately, I could only level her up to lv 60, because I apparently used up the Phoenix Plumes I had saved up for her during the past week, so now gonna farm them. Good thing I still got a stupid amount of apples left...
Nice. The foreigners love you!
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Manage to get enough Phoenix Plumes after like 30 battles...



Got her first skill to 10, but the other two to 6, lack of more materials that I don't really care to farm at the moment. On the plus side of farming, got Chacha finally to bond 10!

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Decided to go all out for Scathach. No luck.:catshrug

So begins my saving for Skadi.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Artoria Lancer Dupe.

Danm, second GSSR I get a dupe.

Sure it was on a more usefull one this time (unlike you JEANNE)

Sure I had more chances of not getting a dupe on the other banner, but Eresh, Sherlock, and Mori, Jalter on one banner was too much...

Well, got Siegfried (np3) and Eon (new), so...yey...

*feels bad man*

*let me cry into a corner*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh yeah and Lancer Artoria came on my double GSSR last year (Got both Enkidu AND her), so feels DOUBLE bad (Why not Archuria or Mordred double :( )
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gah, I know I shouldn´t complain because I got a lot of cool servants with only free quartz and never hoarding (Merlin, Hassan, Melt, both Archuria and Tama-lancer, etc), but DANM does it feel bad.

Literraly my worst option came out of it. Guess you can´t win everytime, but this might make me take a break until lostbelt 1 is released...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Graahg, now I am finally on acceptance. Now at least she will be a usefull farmer and maybe in Camelot Movie get a sprite renewal (as OG arturia and lily just got on JP.

I am playing more casually (as for the life of me I can´t farm a high amount of boxes withouth getting fatally bored), and we are going to have re-runs for now, so this will probally serve as my recess that we all need sometimes.

I guess Jack+Ishtar+King Hassan drew all my luck for now.

Hope it resets in time for me to
nab me at least one of the lostbelt kings, all of them so far are amazing

On HAPPIER notes, @Jammin , I know you try to keep your quartz only for waifus, but I think you have to try and summon the new servant when he gets here in NA server, I mean, look at his lines!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pass. If it's not a waifu or the 5 Star Blackbeard I dream of then I'm not interested.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Pass. If it's not a waifu or the 5 Star Blackbeard I dream of then I'm not interested.
But did ya see his lines? You both are fellow men of culture
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,634
Reaction score
6,367
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So manage to get Jeanne Alter for my GSSR, which was really nice. Got her up to lv 70, but now I'm out of exp and material. On the plus side, getting her now means I won't have to roll during the Da Vinci event. No luck with Scathach, hopefully I'll get Musashi.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,658
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I got THE feeling, where it just felt like something good was waiting for me if I threw my ticket at the banner. No gold rings, but the card was gold. This is already a win because YOLO roll but it's a Saber. I was like "who could this be?" seeing no Musashi in that rate-up and lo and behold it is SABERLOT. NP3 Saberlot feels very nice :)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
The 5 star gacha gave me Ozy again. Since then I got three 4* but my favorite of the whole group was getting Nitocris. I love her. She’s still sexy and her character fun. Plus she’ll help me farm since I have to get more serious about that apparently.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All this just confirms that Jalter is the true Jeanne.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

More importantly the age of the Jalter modern outfit is finally upon us.:sky2
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,849
Reaction score
23,519
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I bought one pack of SQ for one last swing at Scathach.
One Helena for NP2.
One Ozy spook when starting off the KitaSean method (5 singles, 1 multi).
And then starting off on the multi


Finally! :yay
Congratulations! Long have you dreamt of this day.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Btw people we are soon getting a event where after you use a servant, he/shes unable to participate in any mission (of the event) for some hours, so get on with those roulletes and level up some reserves if you havent those already.

On the roullete side, after I got the 4 bones, I reseted the roullete, gotra lv up king hassan skills, am on 13 roullete on fake
 
Top