I was just looking over how the upcoming event is going to work and I feel like this was made by the same dude who designed the battles in Camelot.(Why haven't they fired him yet?!
)
Like on the one hand incentivizing the use of wide range of servants is a great idea. I like that, even though the way it's implemented here is going to screw over anybody without like 10+ built servants. Don't love that aspect but the basic idea, at least, I like.
On the other.. 200 floors! With 20 boss fights? Really!? Is there anybody who really wants to do that? Because I definitely do not. I don't see anything fun about any this.
But I'm sure I'll do it anyway because there is a CE with Ibaraki on it and because I'm an idiot.
)Like on the one hand incentivizing the use of wide range of servants is a great idea. I like that, even though the way it's implemented here is going to screw over anybody without like 10+ built servants. Don't love that aspect but the basic idea, at least, I like.
On the other.. 200 floors! With 20 boss fights? Really!? Is there anybody who really wants to do that? Because I definitely do not. I don't see anything fun about any this.
But I'm sure I'll do it anyway because there is a CE with Ibaraki on it and because I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Everyone tells me Katou Danzo hits like a wet noodle, but I say screw it, she's an adorable robo ninja. Thus I've made my decision, and I don't regret it 

I do want her though. After Babylonia I deserve something for my suffering lol. I'll just snatch her then. The stress of all those choices is too much.