Games Fate/Grand Order

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I want them all.
Oh yeah.

I might add that so far in japan,this has been their last rate up, outside of martha in chirstmas, so its do or die for at least 2 years
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh, for those that have waver/skadi and need QP (HAHAHAHAHA), you should focus on raising sieg and paracelsus, the next nero fest event will have a top node that can be 3 turned with sieg+para+double waver (or waver + skadi with full NP Charge skill)

"
Ideally: Sieg (MLB 200% dmg CE) + Para + Waver + Support Waver

You can substitute Skadi for Waver, if you have her, although there are some notes:

  • You'll need to max Para's battery
  • Skill requirements may be higher to loop unless you use DEF Down on W2 (sacrificing damage on W3)
  • Servants in Prelims/Finals can resist DEF Down on W3, reducing likelihood of 3T
  • Para NP can't guarantee kill the W1 lancers in Prelims with just one waver buff, so use attack>NP>attack to guarantee clear.


    • 6/8/10 Sieg and 3/8/8 Para should be sufficient for 2xWaver
    • Leveling the damage CE a bit or face carding before the W2 NP can further reduce this. e.g. level 40 CE should allow 4/6/10 Sieg
    • Alternative teams will probably need higher skill levels due to lower wave 2 damage=>less overkill hits=>less NP refund

  • "
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Archer Altoria is the only summer servant I don't have, so gotta roll for her, maybe try for NP2. I also wouldn't mind another Marie or Martha... Anyway, looks like I should start farming some Exp now...

Took 16 loops, but I got everything. Probably would have been smarter to farm currency first, then points. Also, still no luck on another Summer BB, but did get another Medb, so now she's NP5 too. Speaking of Summer BB, I realize why I like her first/second ascension animation more then the third... cause of her basketball move reminds me of Maui from Moana.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've completely switched over to QP farming. That's what I need most right now. I don't even want to think about how much I'm going to need to get my new servants where I want them to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
All of my 150 quartz netted meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


NP 2 heracles and np 3 jeanne yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey


Well, I still have to farm a fuckton like jammin said, specially since I want to try and actually put some effort into those lotto boxes, with 3 turn farming.
I always tend to get bored since I mostly go for more bonus instead of fast clears and never end up going past 25ish boxes....

So its an objective

On the other hand, I NEEED this.

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did quite a bit of degenerate QP farming this weekend while i was doing other things. So now I'm back to the exercise in futility known as "Aurora Steel farming".

They say the drop rate is 39%. I call bullshit on that. Either that's wrong or my luck with the drop rate on those is beyond abysmal. Not to whine about it but I'm averaging like 1 drop per 200 AP. It's rapidly becoming my most hated resource. And at this point it's not a small sample size either.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I did quite a bit of degenerate QP farming this weekend while i was doing other things. So now I'm back to the exercise in futility known as "Aurora Steel farming".

They say the drop rate is 39%. I call bullshit on that. Either that's wrong or my luck with the drop rate on those is beyond abysmal. Not to whine about it but I'm averaging like 1 drop per 200 AP. It's rapidly becoming my most hated resource. And at this point it's not a small sample size either.


I spent 30 seconds on this, and they were well spent
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So out of 30 individual rolls, got two Archer Altoria, and both a Summer Maria and Summer Martha, so pretty satisfied. Was doing fine in QP while leveling up a dozen so servants, but once I moved to skills, that quickly disappeared. Still, got a few more farming servants ready skill-wise, so probably just gonna focus on farming exp and leveling up future event bonus servants.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So out of 30 individual rolls, got two Archer Altoria, and both a Summer Maria and Summer Martha, so pretty satisfied. Was doing fine in QP while leveling up a dozen so servants, but once I moved to skills, that quickly disappeared. Still, got a few more farming servants ready skill-wise, so probably just gonna focus on farming exp and leveling up future event bonus servants.
See I'm not the only one with absurd luck!:hmph
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Summer martha joins the team!

Gonna get grailed. Man I realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy think we need more martial arts servants.

We have so many extra classes, why is Brawler not one??
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Summer martha joins the team!

Gonna get grailed. Man I realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy think we need more martial arts servants.

We have so many extra classes, why is Brawler not one??
Congrats! Still one of my favorite servant to use may she serve you well.

As for brawlers why would we need more? We have the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She's good even holding on of the bond CE's in the back row. That's mostly the roles she's played for me and she still can come in and end fights as a "break in case of emergencies" servant. But if you want to give her the best CE to boost her overall power my recommendation for CE's for her is a bit different than the common wisdom, which is to give her damage CEs. I never found that made much difference. What makes a lot of difference is...

Maid in Halloween for the +75% healing. Which turns her into a true self sufficient brawler.

Or if you want more on the damage side Scholars of Chaldea which only gets you +30% healing but lets her start with 50% NP charged so she can put fist to face almost immediately.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,636
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Never thought about giving Martha a healing CE, though that makes alot of sense. She does make a good last stander, especially in a mix battle.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Congrats! Still one of my favorite servant to use may she serve you well.

As for brawlers why would we need more? We have the best.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She's good even holding on of the bond CE's in the back row. That's mostly the roles she's played for me and she still can come in and end fights as a "break in case of emergencies" servant. But if you want to give her the best CE to boost her overall power my recommendation for CE's for her is a bit different than the common wisdom, which is to give her damage CEs. I never found that made much difference. What makes a lot of difference is...

Maid in Halloween for the +75% healing. Which turns her into a true self sufficient brawler.

Or if you want more on the damage side Scholars of Chaldea which only gets you +30% healing but lets her start with 50% NP charged so she can put fist to face almost immediately.
I saw a lot of diffrent comments about her.

Where do you think she truly shines?
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I saw a lot of diffrent comments about her.

Where do you think she truly shines?
I always keep her in the last slot on my team. Pretty much for the reason Rikudou said. She is a great last stand brawler. She's tanky enough not to go down easy, does enough damage to be able to bring the fight to close, and self sufficient enough to keep it going for a few turns.

That's where she shines. She's who want to show up in fight that's going badly.

You do need to max her skills though. That's a downside, I guess, all of them are important for her to really do her thing effectively
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also BB bullying but that goes without saying. She is BB's greatest fear.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I always keep her in the last slot on my team. Pretty much for the reason Rikudou said. She is a great last stand brawler. She's tanky enough not to go down easy, does enough damage to be able to bring the fight to close, and self sufficient enough to keep it going for a few turns.

That's where she shines. She's who want to show up in fight that's going badly.

You do need to max her skills though. That's a downside, I guess, all of them are important for her to really do her thing effectively
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also BB bullying but that goes without saying. She is BB's greatest fear.
Then I might hold off on grailling her. As a finisher, Cu to me is cheapper and since I leveled him to 100 and max foued, stronger.

Lets hold my grails and see if Cu Caster gets that animation upgrade in JP, which should come sooner for us in NA

On a unreleated note, heres something that I dind´t know I needed until I found it:

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
She's different than Cu. They can play a similar role in a team but she plays a lot differently. In a way she's one of the simplest servants to use because there is no subtlety in how she works. She does not have defensive skills. She actually plays like a lower damage berserker in a lot of ways. Just one that is meant to soak damage then heal herself often and get that debuff immunity(which stacks by the way. Other than that she a very simple single target buster servant that is equally effective against all classes.

I'm not sure I'd recommend grailing her. I brought her up to 90 since that's only 2 and I consider that worth it but not necessary. But I wouldn't invest more than that.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
She's different than Cu. They can play a similar role in a team but she plays a lot differently. In a way she's one of the simplest servants to use because there is no subtlety in how she works. She does not have defensive skills. She actually plays like a lower damage berserker in a lot of ways. Just one that is meant to soak damage then heal herself often and get that debuff immunity(which stacks by the way. Other than that she a very simple single target buster servant that is equally effective against all classes.

I'm not sure I'd recommend grailing her. I brought her up to 90 since that's only 2 and I consider that worth it but not necessary. But I wouldn't invest more than that.
My only problem is: how to deal with enemies NPs?

Man, those grails I have are being difficult to decide. Mostly of my grailed servants were very easy to choose

Cu because hes awesome and great gameplay wise
Robin because I also really like his style and playstyle
Nero because of how robust she is and she carried me trough a lot of the early game
Lancelot for the damages and coolness (I feel like he deserved to be a 5 star lore wise)
Kojiro out of my lack of assassins and that I had just read musashi´s actual book
King hassan for being awesome and a grand servant and strong fuck.
MHXX for her unique class and visuals

But all of my other ideas for grailling are...idk

I´d love to grail Ivan and Sherlock, but 5 grails for 10 levels (plus the amount of embers) puts me off.
Martha and Summer jeanne would be cool, but idk
Heracles feels like he deserves to be 5*, but I really can´t enjoy using him, even if he is supossed to be OP. I just feel like Cu does his work easier with none of the setup necessary.
Theres Salieri who I really enjoy but spending 4 grails to get to 90 only to beat up rullers...
Should they get a animation update, I´d more than happy to grail Georgios or Cu Caster...

And that´s not even taking into account future servants I´d maybe enjoy grailling?

And thats a maybe, the only ones I´d 100% grail are
the other 2 grands, and Afrodite if shes ever made playable

Decisions, Decisions....
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My only problem is: how to deal with enemies NPs?

Man, those grails I have are being difficult to decide. Mostly of my grailed servants were very easy to choose

Cu because hes awesome and great gameplay wise
Robin because I also really like his style and playstyle
Nero because of how robust she is and she carried me trough a lot of the early game
Lancelot for the damages and coolness (I feel like he deserved to be a 5 star lore wise)
Kojiro out of my lack of assassins and that I had just read musashi´s actual book
King hassan for being awesome and a grand servant and strong fuck.
MHXX for her unique class and visuals

But all of my other ideas for grailling are...idk

I´d love to grail Ivan and Sherlock, but 5 grails for 10 levels (plus the amount of embers) puts me off.
Martha and Summer jeanne would be cool, but idk
Heracles feels like he deserves to be 5*, but I really can´t enjoy using him, even if he is supossed to be OP. I just feel like Cu does his work easier with none of the setup necessary.
Theres Salieri who I really enjoy but spending 4 grails to get to 90 only to beat up rullers...
Should they get a animation update, I´d more than happy to grail Georgios or Cu Caster...

And that´s not even taking into account future servants I´d maybe enjoy grailling?

And thats a maybe, the only ones I´d 100% grail are
the other 2 grands, and Afrodite if shes ever made playable

Decisions, Decisions....
How you deal with NPs with Martha is that you don't, not single target ones anyway. That's not what she's for. When I say she's a brawler I mean that in the Epic Seven sense of the term. Where she gives a lot of damage and can takes a lot of damage against almost anything. She comes in after an NP already wiped things and slugs it out solo for as long as she can. Which in my experience is about 50-100k worth of damage depending on how many crits you take.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The other thing to keep in mind is if your running her in the back row, and your anything like me, she'll back there with Mash. Those two work insanely well together. And that helps deal with the NP situation.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That was a longer survey than expected. I got Scathach.

And Tamo cat is great. One of the most entertaining NPs.
 
Top