- Joined
- Jul 6, 2009
- Messages
- 11,634
- Reaction score
- 6,367
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Did 50 rolls - got both Jeanne and Jalter to NP2, and Gorgon to NP5... and soooo many Salieri copies...
Is that what it was? I honestly didn't end up watching much after the first chapter. I usually would just because of the characters involved, Jalter has yet to be in a narrative segment where she isn't great, but I kept putting it off to do other things and ran out of time.See I wish it had been more of a mystery as oppose to everyone writing their own contrived story.
Ozy felt so out of place to me the whole time.
Yea. You didn’t miss much in my opinion but I kind of think you would have liked it from some of the interactions.Is that what it was? I honestly didn't end up watching much after the first chapter. I usually would just because of the characters involved, Jalter has yet to be in a narrative segment where she isn't great, but I kept putting it off to do other things and ran out of time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
William Tell or the Caster?Also really want the 3 stars of this lostbelt, but no luck so far
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would like another free 4 star in JP again and another like you stated in Nov/Dec timeuun, researched a bit and the ticket we have gotten when babylonia was around might be the same the JP got that allowed them to summon the one I want...but considering that would mean we "lost" in options, Im sure the community would rage, right?
One can only hope
BothWilliam Tell or the Caster?
William Tell after the banner is within the FPS (Friend Point Summon)
The caster will return in a future interlude, iirc it's prior or post LB 5.1 Atlantis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I would like another free 4 star in JP again and another like you stated in Nov/Dec time
Also hope we get some rerun for old events for the welfares

I've lost way too many times to him... i might burn him if he pops-upJust got Altjuna yesterday. Berserkelot was really growing on me, but Altjuna is a Berserker I'm actually pretty happy with from the jump
