Favorites Favorite Chapters of 2016

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
I'm reading peoples likes/dislikes and everything makes sense but I'm surprised by some having the whole Neinhart (480-483) battle in there....that whole phase was like top 5 arc material lol. Neinhart, regardless if he's a glass cannon, has some hax and very useful magic. Erza getting destroyed to prove a point she can't win alone. Jellal, Kagura, side guild screentime. Kagura glo up and that kiss >>> good ending even if Neinhart basically got one-shotted. Once I read 481 I was like I gotta see this animated.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I'm reading peoples likes/dislikes and everything makes sense but I'm surprised by some having the whole Neinhart (480-483) battle in there....that whole phase was like top 5 arc material lol. Neinhart, regardless if he's a glass cannon, has some hax and very useful magic. Erza getting destroyed to prove a point she can't win alone. Jellal, Kagura, side guild screentime. Kagura glo up and that kiss >>> good ending even if Neinhart basically got one-shotted. Once I read 481 I was like I gotta see this animated.
I agree! Neinhart hhimself is lame as fuck, but the scene when all the Historias popped up everywhere, Ul, Hades, Azuma Kyouka etc... That was epic.
 
Top