Voting Round 2 - Favorite Female Character | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Favorite Female Character

Favourite Female Character

• Nico Robin

• Reiju Vinsmoke

• Big Mom

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

One Piece: Best of a Decade
Entering a new decade by celebrating the last 10 years of this amazing series!

Favorite Female Character
As this event is celebrating 10 years of the series, please note this spans from the first official chapter of the decade; ch569, released in 5th Jan 2009 and the decade ends with ch966, officially released 23rd Dec 2019.

Also worth noting that only manga material are relevant to this event when it comes to nominating. However for referencing/ promotional purposes feel free to use anime pictures.

As we've lost our regular sources for reading the series, our main source for this event in terms of material will be Mangasee.

General Nomination RulesIf you want to change your nominations, please quote your original nomination post and clearly state which nominations you want to change along with your new nominations.
  • You are allowed up to three (3) nominations.​
  • Please clearly state the entry you are nominating as well as any further specifics (e.g. characters, chapters, arcs) if required.​
  • Please bold all your nominations.​
  • Supporting a nomination does count as nominating!
  • The six entries with the most nominations per entry will proceed to the next round.
  • If there will be more than 6 in this pool, the staff will break the ties that might occur.

Nomination Round will last 4 days and ends on 2nd Jan.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Amande Charlotte
Big Mom

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Boa Hancock
Reiju
Big Mom

i would nominate Robin cuz she is still my fav female character, but she wasnt really that much of a standout in the decade, for me at least

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Nominating Charlotte Pudding, Vinsmoke Reiju and Carrot.

BigBadDogg

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Nami

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
For the last decade? Reiju all the way.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Supporting Pirate Empress Boa Hancock

Nominating Whitey Bay

and Nefertari Vivi

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Pudding

At first I didn't like her at all. I thought she was all over the place and annoying, but as the arc went on, her actions and the duality of her personality started to make sense within the situations of the story as more of the the environment she was raised in was revealed. It became even endearing. Pudding erasing herself from Sanjis memory and then being left alone crying was absolutely heart-wrenching.

Otohime

One of the greater characters of the series, who tends to get forgotten. Her devotion to her morally right ideals was one of the most respectable things in the entire series. One of the redeeming qualities of Fishman Island arc. It had it's moments, particularly the flashbacks and the whole existence of Jinbei, but overall I think it was rather weak. Maybe because the villains weren't compelling or really even menacing at all.

Kikunojo

I admit this is mostly a shout-out to trans-representation done right. Which is especially important imho in the world of mainstream manga, where the LGTB-characters tend to be nothing but the "comedy gay"-okamas. Kikunojo is still a great character though in other aspects as well! Calm and wise, but still very passionate and caring. Her caring nature and passion against the abuse of power eventually lead to her "no-bullshit-tolerated" side to take over, and risk her and O-Tsurus smart covert life-style. When shit goes down, she is extremely cool with her sword-skills, and when she dons that full samurai-armor, she goddamn badass.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Special mentions from me to Koala and Big Mom. And sure, I do love our Straw-hat ladies as well, but trying my best to give emphasis on happening and events of the past decade.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

One Piece: Best of a Decade
Entering a new decade by celebrating the last 10 years of this amazing series!

Voting Round 1

Voting Round 1
  • You can vote for three (3) nominees
  • You are allowed to change your vote
  • This round will last for 3 days (ends on 6th Jan)
  • Top 6 votes move forward to the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff member will cast the deciding vote.