That title of the thread is pretty explicit.
With the recent talks in the last chapter threads I thought it would be interesting to know what are you guys's favorite fights in the series and why?
Thought a bit about a top 5:
I might have forgotten some but the top 2 are definitely my favorites in the whole series.
Baam and Data Zahard was hype and although it might have been a bit repetitive it was nice to see the two Irregulars gradually powering up until the climax.
As for the second, I love watching Ran fight in general. His fighting style is very cool. Ran VS Anak was the best and his interactions with Anak were entertaining.
I want to say that so far the fights in S3 haven't been very interesting. Baam VS White is my favorite so far but it's mostly because I like their relationship.
With the recent talks in the last chapter threads I thought it would be interesting to know what are you guys's favorite fights in the series and why?
Thought a bit about a top 5:
- Baam VS Data Zahard.
- Ran VS Anak.
- Yuri VS Pedro.
- Yuri VS Karaka.
- Baam VS Elaine.
I might have forgotten some but the top 2 are definitely my favorites in the whole series.
Baam and Data Zahard was hype and although it might have been a bit repetitive it was nice to see the two Irregulars gradually powering up until the climax.
As for the second, I love watching Ran fight in general. His fighting style is very cool. Ran VS Anak was the best and his interactions with Anak were entertaining.
I want to say that so far the fights in S3 haven't been very interesting. Baam VS White is my favorite so far but it's mostly because I like their relationship.