Art Favorite Manga Pages

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Blade of the Immortal: That guy usually looks pretty calm and so, but on that panel he looks like some friggin demon. Impressive :D


And a... whirlwind of death. Pretty graphical/violent.


Also, this kind of... "good bye":

---------- Post added July 27, 2011 at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was July 24, 2011 at 08:13 PM ----------

Blade of the Immortal Ch. 144. Totally badass.

and... bloody!
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
@naruto-niichan I actually don't like much that page, there are a lot of other panels that away better than that one, at least for me. This manga definitely has a lot of awesome panels but though i find that panel "weird" i have to admit that it does an awesome job showing this guy Insanity
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Badass kiss scene from Shut Hell:

 
  • Like
Reactions: R4n

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
From Yozakura Quartet

I like the friendship we walk behind you feel

Really her obsession for bears and this fight makes it so funny and cool

Intense moment

Pretty flowers
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm catching up on Toriko and this page just makes me laugh and feel happy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@naruto-niichan I actually don't like much that page, there are a lot of other panels that away better than that one, at least for me. This manga definitely has a lot of awesome panels but though i find that panel "weird" i have to admit that it does an awesome job showing this guy Insanity
well you're right, there are more awesome panels.

Like this, I was fascinated right at the start. And thought it was a Seinen because of the cruelty


Some great panels from the latest Shingeki no Kyojin chapters:


That sure hurt a lot...



And as I recently started Blade of the Immortal, here's an awesome panel:

 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
From Slam Dunk:
This page got me hooked.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I love how Togashi drew Palm's hair. From chapter 311 of Hunter x Hunter:


And from Shingeki no Kyojin chapter 14:


---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

@niichan: Eren's faceplant was epic. Love those Shingeki pages!
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
@Kaiten, though i like the art on that page what made me enjoy that page more was the revelation cuz i wasn't really expecting such bold affirmation by Palm.

And since i was talking anout Hunter x Hunter, this page is really awesome IMO, but careful cuz it is a major spoiler so if you haven't read Hunter x Hunter you shouldn't see it, at least if you hope to read it :p

 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Due to the fact that I've been reading berserk and it have so many double pages, I just had to post one.


Now that's what I call a sea king. Maybe I was listening to a tension inducing music when I was reading but god..
then again, its just one of the few great doublespreads among berserk.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I am also reading Berserk, and i am already at volume 32 and there are a lot of pages that i could put here.

But for now this one is enough. Everything that lead to this was perfectly done, and so this page was very beautiful and sad at the same time

 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
One Piece
the colour page is very nice, fishmen island play style

witness Luffy's epicness

 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Time for some ass kicking to start and since its the first climax of the first serious arc in AoE,
this double spread is much more meaningful and the gang finally gets to show off their powers.

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Thought about Vinland Saga and remembered some awesome panels


And then this reaction, it had a huge emotional impact :crying


Another one with my favourite character of the series. That was the first time I realized the big change in art and that it developed to something absolutely great


That was a great panel after some relatively peaceful chapters

And maybe my absolute favourite in the series, because it had a huuuuge impact. It contains a big major spoiler so don't open it if you want to read the series

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Samura is most famous for his rough, sketchy art style but I think it is often overlooked how expressive his art is. I love how animated Rin's expression is, how each panel perfectly captures the emotion of her conversation. Notice how he draws her arms and her hands, and uses them to capture the physicality of conversation.This page is from volume 23:

 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah indeed, I think Blade of the Immortal looks great mostly :D
Just wondering if he could be drawing some of this stuff with a ball pen... ? Kinda looks like it to me :XD
That would be pretty unusual I guess.
 
Last edited:

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just finished Slam Dunk and loved it. This page really stood out to me:

The art evolution in this series is amazing. At first, I was like "This is by the same guy as Vagabond?", but toward the end, it was approaching Vagabond levels of quality.


 
Last edited:

BulaNe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Maybe not the most epic pages, but certainly the most hilarious from Beelzebub chapter 63 :) I laugh so much everytime I read these

and chapter 65
 
Top