Art Favorite Manga Pages

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
From Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima;

This one i find cool
Deliora was one cool monster he was awesome
http://www.mangareader.net/135-7142-19/fairy-tail/chapter-27.html

This is more like the feelings the author wants to get across
This comes in a set cuz i really like how Lucy is feeling and her friends feelings come to her http://www.mangareader.net/135-7167-10/fairy-tail/chapter-52.html and http://www.mangareader.net/135-7167-11/fairy-tail/chapter-52.html

Badass
Natsu is really badass here i like the dragon shape http://www.mangareader.net/135-7175-19/fairy-tail/chapter-60.html

Some cool scenes and awesome move.

From Blue Exorcist of Katou Kazue

The manga is amazing and so well drawn every panel is epic
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Garami from Arms Peddler is a total bad ass. The pics I used for the discussion thread OP are epic too. This series needs more love!!



---------- Post added June 28, 2011 at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was June 22, 2011 at 02:11 PM ----------

Berserk 322

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
From I am a Hero:


Awesome how Hideo looks like a silent murderer going to attack, even though he's more of the complete opposite.


Shooting from a bicycle, wtf? :nuts
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
From the same volume (#4) of I am a Hero as the ones naruto-nii shared:






Love how it's almost like a flip-book animation, progressing from the men in the car driving normally, to the appearance of the zombies, to them getting attacked.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi, I'm Wagner. 'Zup?

From 'Adolf'. I laughed really hard :) (It's after the protagonist met some crazy Wagner fanatic who turns up the volume too high).
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
From the latest chapter(942) of Hajime no Ippo:
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
This, from Umineko Episode 4 :D
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
"The Bigger Monster" from Berserk, Vol. 11:
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Love the art in Kokou no Hito! I think I could post a ton of pages here :p I was too lazy to find them so I just did a google search. This was definitely one of the memorable landscape pages.

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Zodd is always epic, great page Kopt3!

You know you're a tough dude if someone stabs you in the head but you keep fighting anyway. Even if you are immortal, that's GAR. From Blade of the Immortal, volume :

 

perroloco

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
1,056
Reaction score
915
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
More Houshin Engi




It took all the willpower in the world not to just post every page with Koumei on it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

I love those chapters! The battle with Chou Koumei definetly had some of the best comedic parts of Houshin Engi, it was there that the whole "New manga appearing in WSJ!" parody appeared, right?

Also.. You guys won´t believe it but just by random chance (And memory) I picked one of the chapters of Houshin Engi and I found the exact page I wanted to post (Page 1, chapter 102) in the first try.


Here.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Berserk Volume 6: Gattsu beaten up mental and physical.


After he was to assassinate a general and ended up killing his son, too, accidentially. He found this family to be much like his own before killing them.
 

Bromamura

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
273
Reaction score
142
Gender
Male
Country
Australia


 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Didn't ever recognize this shot, but this is an impressive sillhouette:
 

ZayCon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
227
Reaction score
60
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
This is not the first time I'm getting "shot directly in the face by an atomic bomb" because of a Berserk double-page, but this one was very impressing! The art is astonishing! Such amazing details.

Volum 32 - Chapter 279:

Chapter 279 and 280 is VERY impressing when it comes to the art! I think the two chapters got at least 10 double pages - and they're all awesome!

EDIT:

Another double page from Berserk V32 C286 (doesn't really spoil anything):
 
Last edited:

Bromamura

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
273
Reaction score
142
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I shall borrow from the Naruto section...thanks to ricardDvs
this...is... art...



(Deidara overwhelmed by Itachi-kun awesomeness)

Kishi's art can be quite impressive when he wants them to be.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------


Instantly made him one of my favourite characters.

 
Top