Art Favorite Manga Pages

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
From "I am a Hero". A really cool scene:




It was so brilliant that just when one thinks he's pulling out his gun to be the hero and kill the zombies... He has no gun! :o
 

fifty

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 23, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
It's a certain Manga that I feel interesting recently.
The name is " Maou"Thou shalt be mine, Yuusha." Yuusha"No way!" ".
(In Japanese, the name is "魔王「この我のものとなれ、勇者よ」勇者「断る!」" )
I can recommend this story.
YouTube - 【2ch】 Maou"Thou shalt be mine, Yuusha." Yuusha"No way!" #00
Especially, the opening movie of the #10 is a masterpiece.
YouTube - 【2ch】 Maou"Thou shalt be mine, Yuusha." Yuusha"No way!" #10
However, it's not easy to understand if you cannot read Japanese a bit.
 
Last edited:

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Here's a difficult, very difficult situation from BLEACH


I'm sure, no one wants to be in his boots or plushie boots :D
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I really like this color page from Vagabond:
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Last edited:

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This page from Chapter 1 of Ran to Haiiro no Sekai:

This excitement and magic in Ran's face on these panels ist just great, I love it :D
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
The epitome of being grim.



Epicness from Akagi.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I love this page from Good Ending. Read the previous page to find out why. Warning though, it's the latest chapter (75). So heartwarming. <3
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Every page of Houshin Engi is epic. Fujusaki's art is so trippy even causal poses are striking. Not to mention the gigantic feet.

This page from Chapter 1 of Ran to Haiiro no Sekai:

This excitement and magic in Ran's face on these panels ist just great, I love it :D
Another series where every panel is delightful. So much detail, so expressive, so fun. I love Ran.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I found this page of One Piece funny. Both Robin's reply and Oz's reaction, as well as one of the SH's reaction to Oz's reaction, was funny. Next page was funny with Robin telling them not to mention docking again. xD

Nami's reaction to Oz was funny as well.

Epic evil look by Zoro, Sanji, Robin, Chopper, Usopp, and Franky. xD

Zoro is epic, still standing and looking cool despite suffering hell thanks to Kuma. He was willing to die for Luffy too. So epic! :shakefist
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
This is a really difficult topic for me, seeing as I've many favourite pages, but often forget about them and/or which chapter they belong too. I do however remember this one, as it's one of the most recent ones:

http://www.mangareader.net/sket-dance/130/4

It's from Sket Dance, which is probably my favourite comedy series (in fact it's one of my favourite series in general). I've been following it since day one and am glad that it's finally getting the attention it deserves. The page I linked is probably a lot more funnier if you read the one before it though :D:

http://www.mangareader.net/sket-dance/130/3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think this sums up Naruto the character pretty well.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The very first page of Hotel. As you'll already guess, it's a semi-conclusion of things coming later in the story, so it also pretty much requires to have read the story (It's a oneshot) to see in what way it's beatiful. Hotel begins with a couple of beatiful colour pages.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I was quite surprised when i saw it first,because the volumes usually don't contain any color pages.Especially because i have never seen it like this.It's double spread from the third Pluto volume,which i found quite impressive and beautiful.

I checked the online scan and it seems as if Urasawa added the color for the volume release.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
A seminal seen in manga history:

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
From "I am a Hero". The first two pictures are huge spoilers, so don't look at them if you're thinking about reading the manga.




You kind of know what's coming but it's still so intense. Freakin' scary...
The third picture was... well you expected some epic stuff and then it turns out like that :yelling
 

come come paradise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
France
I was quite surprised when i saw it first,because the volumes usually don't contain any color pages.Especially because i have never seen it like this.It's double spread from the third Pluto volume,which i found quite impressive and beautiful.

I checked the online scan and it seems as if Urasawa added the color for the volume release.
There are two volume editions of Pluto afaik... This one and this one. I have the first one in French and I trust it to be relatively similar to the Japanese one (I could be wrong, though), and in it this spread is in b&w. Therefore I'm guessing the colour spread was added in the second edition? I was also really surprised when I realized that this page was in colour, which was when I bought Urasawa's artbook... It does make the feeling ten times more vivid, doesn't it? =)
 
Top