Art Favorite Manga Pages

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I`m wordless

One of my favourite's from Dragon Ball.

PD: Very sorry for the language.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@naruto-niichan: the splash of Hiro with the shotgun is one of my favorites. After reading the next page, it's even more epic :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sidooh chapter 67:

<_>

The smiley is the link btw.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Naruto:











this was just amazingly done!!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Currently re-reading parts of Berserk, and it amazes me every time, over and over again. Whenever I open any chapter of Berserk, I can't help but beeing stunned by how well drawn and staged it all is, every second page in average is so iconic as most other manga only manage to do it once every 30-50 chapters.

This is a page from the very beginning. When I first read Berserk, it seemed kinda weird to me, this face, up to the point that Griffith is seems almost disgusting sometimes. But knowing him better, it's blowing my mind. Or rather, better take the page before it, too:

Griffith is one of these characters who are characterised by the story as a person with incredible and piercing eyes. And Miura manages to actually display them so well that I instantaneously believe him.

Here's a little more conventional greatness:
Berserk Vol. 23
Berserk Vol. 23

Well, basically it's pointless searching for highlight pages. Reading through Berserk for the first time, every second page amazed me so much that I saved it as a highlight. Reading through it a second time, the other 50% followed. It's like a neverending stream of highlights.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A bunch from Kokou no Hito. The group pic is just epic and the "illusions" are always something to look forward to.
In fact, there are a damn lot more great pages in Kokou no Hito, I should pick a few more next time.


(remove it if it's too harsh)


 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here are some pics from the Ravages of Time. This manga is severely underrated I can't believe it, that I came across this manga by chance. The story and the art got me hooked but the character developments are amazingly done by the author.



 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
This page and the following few are awesome because they show a lot about the SHP and their relationship to each other and how they can affect others. So awesome!
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A page from Teppu Ch. 1:


Here are some pics from the Ravages of Time. This manga is severely underrated I can't believe it, that I came across this manga by chance. The story and the art got me hooked but the character developments are amazingly done by the author.
Looks great. I'm not such a fan of old chinese scenarios, but this is still getting me curious, guess I'll have a look at it soon.
 
Last edited:

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks great. I'm not such a fan of old chinese scenarios, but this is still getting me curious, guess I'll have a look at it soon.
I'm glad that my chosen pictures were convincing. :D This manga is actually based on a historical event, the main focus of this manga is the period of the three kingdoms. I still need to catch up with the current chapter, so I might postmore of this soon.
 

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
More Houshin Engi




It took all the willpower in the world not to just post every page with Koumei on it.
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wolf Guy - Wolfen Crest Ch. 80 Double Spread:
so powerful.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Mikasa: Antidote to every wimpy shounen girl. Pure GAR.

 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
I don't know but... Osamu's kindness got me bad :p

 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
First Page of Diadem. Made to be iconic, and totally is.
 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hunter X Hunter 295: Gon mindraping Pitou... a memorable scene.

 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That whole scene: Gon slowly mentally breaking Pitou, was outstanding.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

I also loved the climax to Netero and the Kings fight:

 

Host Samurai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1,367
Reaction score
677
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@kaiten: This scene was really amazing and creepy at the same time, I also liked that scene and the way netero went out with a big bang.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
His final attack was epic! The aftermath too, when the King was recovered. Can't wait for new chapters!
 
Top