Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
cmon so clever tho
It's pretty surely a quote. It sounds so standard lol.
cmon so clever tho

It's pretty surely a quote. It sounds so standard lol.




So what it comes down to is that you didn't know what to write and simply wrote what first came to your mind, right?cmon so clever tho
It's pretty surely a quote. It sounds so standard lol.

Thanks, sameYou guys are so smexy together...![]()

I am smexy on my own? Cool.Thanks, same![]()







Well it's not impossible, but unlikely. I mean the story isn't necessarily finished completely like TTGL because the main enemy is still around in some way.... but I just can't see it happening.We need a second season... I need more Mako x Ryuuko...![]()
I have so many KLK songs I like, couldn't decide on a favouriteThe OST in the opening of that video you posted is so godly, that one is my favorite, after Ryuko's theme
When it "lowers" down to build up around 0:55, that part is so damn good
---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------
They need to make a new anime SOON CMON. I can't wait 8 years again or whatever I waited....
Could listen to the OST all day and already did plenty of times 


Doesn't have to be the MAIN MAIN. Yoko was the original BAYYBBEEEEBut Ninja Slayer already lacks the sexy main character...
