Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
Yeah he just kept a balance... It's odd to me that the Soul King was some fragile helpless "object". I thought it would actually be a CHARACTER, and be a sort of final villain of sorts. At first I thought the Soul King was sleeping in a bubble or some shit, but when we saw it being without arms and legs and having no "mind" it lost a lot of appeal. How can Aizen be so mad at something that 1) was created by SS and 2) had no say in what is going on? It was created for a purpose and fulfills it...
---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------
The entire explanation was like a swiss cheese too. Totally disappointed so far if this is really it, and not just the translations being bad etc. For something that was foreshadowed so long I expected Kubo to have it more thought out..