FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I think we'll definitely get some family time, but since Kishimoto sucks with females, 99% of the focus will likely be on the father son relationship. What I don't get is how the "problem" between them isn't solved in the Gaiden.. That just sucks to me, since the movie is advertising as Boruto still being salty/rebellious, so the problem persists over to the movie. My guess is the Gaiden sets up the story which will be told in the movie. Then the anime will likely begin animating Gaiden and filler shit after the movie to milk the series.

Well will no doubt be a good movie. Still ways off from being a "to watch" candidate since it has to be released, subbed and all that xD

Meh, why waste the time on asking the director anything!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I think we'll definitely get some family time, but since Kishimoto sucks with females, 99% of the focus will likely be on the father son relationship. What I don't get is how the "problem" between them isn't solved in the Gaiden.. That just sucks to me, since the movie is advertising as Boruto still being salty/rebellious, so the problem persists over to the movie. My guess is the Gaiden sets up the story which will be told in the movie. Then the anime will likely begin animating Gaiden and filler shit after the movie to milk the series.

Well will no doubt be a good movie. Still ways off from being a "to watch" candidate since it has to be released, subbed and all that xD

Meh, why waste the time on asking the director anything!
Well he's not the only one involved here, not to mention his wife helped him with the Kushina/Minato Gaiden and that turned out great, so I don't see why she wouldn't help him with mother related issues again.
Where does that news come from? Haven't heard anything about Boruto still being salty towards his father. Then again, that he wants his attention is only natural, so kinda hard to judge it from just a statement or two.

Yeah, the one bad thing about japanese movies is definitely that you usually have to wait around 6 months until subs arrive xD

Just to pressure him and to laugh at his excuses ;)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis


same
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well he's not the only one involved here, not to mention his wife helped him with the Kushina/Minato Gaiden and that turned out great, so I don't see why she wouldn't help him with mother related issues again.
Where does that news come from? Haven't heard anything about Boruto still being salty towards his father. Then again, that he wants his attention is only natural, so kinda hard to judge it from just a statement or two.

Yeah, the one bad thing about japanese movies is definitely that you usually have to wait around 6 months until subs arrive xD

Just to pressure him and to laugh at his excuses ;)
IDK, why would she bump in every time there's some family/mother material? :XD Seemed like a special case to me.

It's obvious from the poster. Boruto has covered the Na in Naruto, replaced it with Bo (could just be a creative way), but then he has crossed over Naruto too, and says "watch me old man" or something. Still not getting enough attention, which I find shameful honestly. I thought the small lesson in 700 would be sufficient xD But he's a spoiled brat it seems.

Have you seen the newest teaser released yesterday?

same dude. I like how he makes this funny video about exiting, but then at the end "but there's nothing to do outside anyway" lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

IDK, why would she bump in every time there's some family/mother material? :XD Seemed like a special case to me.

It's obvious from the poster. Boruto has covered the Na in Naruto, replaced it with Bo (could just be a creative way), but then he has crossed over Naruto too, and says "watch me old man" or something. Still not getting enough attention, which I find shameful honestly. I thought the small lesson in 700 would be sufficient xD But he's a spoiled brat it seems.

Have you seen the newest teaser released yesterday?
oh response after two days, you're getting faster mate!!

Every time? Dude she did it once, why wouldn't he ask her a second time if it's important to him? Dunno, I think I would've asked my wife way more often if I was that clueless about females or romance in general xD Might or not be the case, just saying that this isn't only Kishi's work, so we can't rule out that there will be some family focus outside of Naruto/Boruto. Not very likely I guess, but I'm still hoping for something.

Hmm I read some comments from Kishi I think when the designs for teen Boruto were shared, describing him as "mischievous" or something. Honestly even with what you described it hardly tells you if he got over it or not. He might as well have but with the Chuunin exam he wants to impress his old men/show the world he's a great ninja just like his father. Might just be your usual "I want to impress my father/create my own ground (not just being recognized as the son of the seventh). No malice or sadness or whatever has to be involved there, it's a natural thing to do for most kids even if they get attention from their father. You're coming to conclusions too fast if you ask me xD

Nah, haven't.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

same dude. I like how he makes this funny video about exiting, but then at the end "but there's nothing to do outside anyway" lol.
eggsactly

He actually put out a video today about flying...and I remember watching a video with him saying that WoD and WoW in general would be better without it, unless the game was designed around people flying...which it isn't really. Don't really miss it myself, but there's a good point to be made that what's the point of people keeping grounded if there's nothing to do out in the world anyway.

Don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I have nothing to do on my main. Like nothing. My garrison is fully upgraded except for the fishing shack. I have Harrison Jones as a follower. I've finished the Garrison campaign. I've outgeared LFR and only do it to collect items for my ring. There's finishing the Legendary Ring questline until 6.2 comes out and then there will literally be nothing to do. It's crazy, and most people suggest that it's never been this bad as far as endgame content, even with MoP.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

oh response after two days, you're getting faster mate!!

Every time? Dude she did it once, why wouldn't he ask her a second time if it's important to him? Dunno, I think I would've asked my wife way more often if I was that clueless about females or romance in general xD Might or not be the case, just saying that this isn't only Kishi's work, so we can't rule out that there will be some family focus outside of Naruto/Boruto. Not very likely I guess, but I'm still hoping for something.

Hmm I read some comments from Kishi I think when the designs for teen Boruto were shared, describing him as "mischievous" or something. Honestly even with what you described it hardly tells you if he got over it or not. He might as well have but with the Chuunin exam he wants to impress his old men/show the world he's a great ninja just like his father. Might just be your usual "I want to impress my father/create my own ground (not just being recognized as the son of the seventh). No malice or sadness or whatever has to be involved there, it's a natural thing to do for most kids even if they get attention from their father. You're coming to conclusions too fast if you ask me xD

Nah, haven't.
How about you come here and tell that to my face, or stfu?

What do you mean it's not just Kishi's work? This is all from Kishi O_O (the Gaiden), the movie is the same as The Last which was supervised by Kishi, but most likely a large part of the story is created by the movie team, like with The Last.

Fair enough. I guess we will see. The way I interpreted the poster it seemed a bit salty, but maybe it's just for dramatic effect and to "make his own name" like you said, which quite literally goes for the story too.

Well there's a very interesting bit in the trailer. I'd really like to know your take on it.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

eggsactly

He actually put out a video today about flying...and I remember watching a video with him saying that WoD and WoW in general would be better without it, unless the game was designed around people flying...which it isn't really. Don't really miss it myself, but there's a good point to be made that what's the point of people keeping grounded if there's nothing to do out in the world anyway.

Don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I have nothing to do on my main. Like nothing. My garrison is fully upgraded except for the fishing shack. I have Harrison Jones as a follower. I've finished the Garrison campaign. I've outgeared LFR and only do it to collect items for my ring. There's finishing the Legendary Ring questline until 6.2 comes out and then there will literally be nothing to do. It's crazy, and most people suggest that it's never been this bad as far as endgame content, even with MoP.
Man fuck off, you made me have to add a quote to my post to niichan!

I find that guy way too ranty. I grow bored of his rants. I watched some videos before when I played. I think flying was a cool concept but when you got over the "freshness" of it, it became shit. Still I like the freedom despite it. Flying worked super well in Outlands and Northrend since you could fly over the Twisting Nether and shit, and in Northrend you have such dreadful quest progression that you would seppuku without flying. The worst zones of them all is Dragonblight. I remember when WOTLK came out and you couldn't fly before 77 (if you had enough gold then), and had to do Dragonblight quests without flying. What a huge bother it was.... So much running for eternity. Storm Peaks is a must fly zone, so if you couldn't afford flying you HAD to quest in Icecrown, rofl. Storm Peaks has dreadful progression in the middle of its story too, so much flying back and forth and you waste so much time. With how the quest flow works in WoD, flying is useless besides providing freedom. I kind of think flying should've been added later though, accessible at max level. It's great that you are forced to experience the zones, as that's lovely, but after a while it becomes trivial.

You said it. WoW is just broken dude. Raids aren't hard unless you raid Mythic (which should be the only way to go honestly). Mythic is pretty much what raiding was before, but with 40man. Top guilds have been disbanding like crazy because they wipe hundreds of times on bosses in Blackrock (some weeks/months ago). Mythic was finally super hard with Blackrock, what every raider screamed for, but turned back on when it was delivered. Of course there's nothing to do when you are guildless and only do LFR. That's shit tier casual pleb raiding, and you grow bored of it instantly, also because there's no sense of community without a guild. Either the content is too brainless and easy, or it's super hard and rewarding, which requires you to have a guild and community so things automatically become more fun. But even with Mythic, the absolute top guilds are clearing content almost instantly. That's the problem. WoW is outdated in that sense. There's no longer months of attempts to clear one raid fully even for the top of the top. The game is just too old. Before the mechanics were brainless compared to now, but it was still super hard. The game was new. Now, even with whatever ridiculously hard mechanic they come up with, people are too experienced.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

How about you come here and tell that to my face, or stfu?

What do you mean it's not just Kishi's work? This is all from Kishi O_O (the Gaiden), the movie is the same as The Last which was supervised by Kishi, but most likely a large part of the story is created by the movie team, like with The Last.

Fair enough. I guess we will see. The way I interpreted the poster it seemed a bit salty, but maybe it's just for dramatic effect and to "make his own name" like you said, which quite literally goes for the story too.

Well there's a very interesting bit in the trailer. I'd really like to know your take on it.
If I would come to your place we wouldn't even need posts, so it's defeating the purpose 8)

oh you were solely talking about the manga here? I meant the movie xD Yeah with the manga sure, just let me dream of/wish for some canon Hinata/Naruto/Boruto/Himawara moments :pout

Yeah it would fit pretty well, even more so after I saw the teaser/trailer. I honestly don't get the impression that he's salty at all, more like cocky - showing the world that he's going to be even more awesome than his dad etc etc.
So yeah I saw it, what interesting bit do you wanna talk about?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well of course it's a bit different with Outland and Northrend since the zones were designed around flying. I mean, you even get a flying mount when you're dead! But I think holding it off for WoD was the right choice.

BRF is pretty hardmode by all accounts (like since TBC). Some progression guilds still can't kill Heroic Blackhand. Some of the bosses were even overtuned in LFR, mainly Iron Maidens...total wipefest by my experience.

I have pugged a bit mind you...not TOTAL LFR PLEB...cmon. But yeah, it just seems by many accounts that there were more things to do outside of raiding. I know that it's the centerpiece of endgame content, but not that it's literally THE ONLY thing left to do. Shitty reps, etc....but we've been over that. I'm sort of interested in leveling some other classes, but not sure it's worth the gold/money. Trying out Rogue though finally 8))))
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

If I would come to your place we wouldn't even need posts, so it's defeating the purpose 8)

oh you were solely talking about the manga here? I meant the movie xD Yeah with the manga sure, just let me dream of/wish for some canon Hinata/Naruto/Boruto/Himawara moments :pout

Yeah it would fit pretty well, even more so after I saw the teaser/trailer. I honestly don't get the impression that he's salty at all, more like cocky - showing the world that he's going to be even more awesome than his dad etc etc.
So yeah I saw it, what interesting bit do you wanna talk about?
haha nice one 8) don't get crusty now.

Yeah, I was talking about the manga, lol. Well I'm hoping for some in the manga AND movie :XD

No the teaser doesn't give that vibe. There's the paint splat on Naruto though 8)

Well, notice how Naruto, Sasuke and Sarada get a "title". Naruto gets "hero", Sarada gets "rival" (A GIRL RIVAL OMG) and Sasuke gets "master". I thought it would be really interesting if Sasuke was Boruto's master. Holy molly, imagine the awesomeness he would become :kreygasm

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

OMG xi0n DID IT AGAIN!!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Hey, it's just as much your and niichan's fault for posting...wtf hello???
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I have pugged a bit mind you...not TOTAL LFR PLEB...cmon. But yeah, it just seems by many accounts that there were more things to do outside of raiding. I know that it's the centerpiece of endgame content, but not that it's literally THE ONLY thing left to do. Shitty reps, etc....but we've been over that. I'm sort of interested in leveling some other classes, but not sure it's worth the gold/money. Trying out Rogue though finally 8))))
Well yeah, there's just nothing to do. I feel it took me way longer in CATA and WOTLK to gear up etc. Much more rep grinding to get shoulder enchants, mounts and whatnot that was important. A lot of dungeons to get the necessary ilvl to join raids etc. In Wrath you had to PUG though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well yeah, there's just nothing to do. I feel it took me way longer in CATA and WOTLK to gear up etc. Much more rep grinding to get shoulder enchants, mounts and whatnot that was important. A lot of dungeons to get the necessary ilvl to join raids etc. In Wrath you had to PUG though.
Garrisons OP :4head

I'm like one HM boss away from unlocking Heroic gear caches for follower missions. Yes, I totally deserve Heroic raid gear. :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Early WoD kind of reminded me a bit of past expansions. I had to do a lot of dungeons to get the necessary ilvl, but the ring made me cheat a bit, and I still thought it was a bit unreasonably hard there. Would've been super hard without the ring, but then they downtuned the requirements so much it became a non-factor to do dungeons. Plus the dungeons in WoD kind of sucked IMO. There's nothing cool to me to go through a green garden dungeon, or ride a train. There's no lore or whatever it in. The only cool one to me was the one going through the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, look/story wise. Don't get me started on re-using fucking UBRS... Made me sick to my stomach.

Other than dungeons, what still sucked even in early WoD, was obviously reps being worthless, and the apexis grind sucked sweat horse testicles. etc etc
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

haha nice one 8) don't get crusty now.

Yeah, I was talking about the manga, lol. Well I'm hoping for some in the manga AND movie :XD

No the teaser doesn't give that vibe. There's the paint splat on Naruto though 8)

Well, notice how Naruto, Sasuke and Sarada get a "title". Naruto gets "hero", Sarada gets "rival" (A GIRL RIVAL OMG) and Sasuke gets "master". I thought it would be really interesting if Sasuke was Boruto's master. Holy molly, imagine the awesomeness he would become :kreygasm
No reason to get crusty, your answers are amazingly fast now haha! I love it dude :kappa

Yeah me too obviously, just saying please don't crush my dreams D: I'm hoping for the best, but I fear it won't turn out as good as I hope it will. Hope dies last I guess, at least The Last supposedly is amazing, can't wait for that.

Well no way they're letting go of the old Uchiha vs. Uzumaki battle (talking about Sarada as rival here) XD Would be honestly surprised if Sasuke actually turns out to be Boruto's master, but if he is Boruto would prolly turn out to be even more of a beast later on :kreygasm Imagine Boruto with Rasengan and Chidori haha!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Early WoD kind of reminded me a bit of past expansions. I had to do a lot of dungeons to get the necessary ilvl, but the ring made me cheat a bit, and I still thought it was a bit unreasonably hard there. Would've been super hard without the ring, but then they downtuned the requirements so much it became a non-factor to do dungeons. Plus the dungeons in WoD kind of sucked IMO. There's nothing cool to me to go through a green garden dungeon, or ride a train. There's no lore or whatever it in. The only cool one to me was the one going through the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, look/story wise. Don't get me started on re-using fucking UBRS... Made me sick to my stomach.
Nothing beats old dungeons like Stratholme etc., that shit was legendary.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Early WoD kind of reminded me a bit of past expansions. I had to do a lot of dungeons to get the necessary ilvl, but the ring made me cheat a bit, and I still thought it was a bit unreasonably hard there. Would've been super hard without the ring, but then they downtuned the requirements so much it became a non-factor to do dungeons. Plus the dungeons in WoD kind of sucked IMO. There's nothing cool to me to go through a green garden dungeon, or ride a train. There's no lore or whatever it in. The only cool one to me was the one going through the Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, look/story wise. Don't get me started on re-using fucking UBRS... Made me sick to my stomach.

Other than dungeons, what still sucked even in early WoD, was obviously reps being worthless, and the apexis grind sucked sweat horse testicles. etc etc
Really? I see the dungeons as being almost universally praised...which sucks because there's little reason to return to them, even with the added mythic difficulty coming next patch. Sure a couple of them seemed sort of stupid. I only just recently realized that the endboss of the Everbloom is IN STORMWIND...I mean they look cool, but some of the lore makes no sense. Especially UBRS... But yeah, loved Shadowmoon Burial Ground, Skyreach was cool, Auchindoun, Iron Docks.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well I guess I'm simply too bored of the game perhaps. While I love the old dungeons, seeing them reused bores me to death when it's "end game dungeons". I never liked UBRS much to begin with, I have nightmares from that place. Having to play it all over again with new bosses just makes me fall asleep. I thought the dungeons were fine though, for the most part. Just that few were "amazing". For example I thought the end game dungeons in CATA were super cool. Hour of Twilight or whatever that batch were called. Where you had to go back in time and relive past happenings.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Yeah me too obviously, just saying please don't crush my dreams D: I'm hoping for the best, but I fear it won't turn out as good as I hope it will. Hope dies last I guess, at least The Last supposedly is amazing, can't wait for that.

Well no way they're letting go of the old Uchiha vs. Uzumaki battle (talking about Sarada as rival here) XD Would be honestly surprised if Sasuke actually turns out to be Boruto's master, but if he is Boruto would prolly turn out to be even more of a beast later on :kreygasm Imagine Boruto with Rasengan and Chidori haha!
IDK, the Last was so heavily spoiled that I honestly don't care much. Plus the actual battle seems shitty to me. The villain will probably be uninteresting. The only interesting part will likely be the core of the movie, the relationship progression. Would've liked more Sauce in it to spice up the story. I hear it's way too little of it.

Would love Sasuke as his master. What a badass kid he would become 8) That or make Kakashi-sensei have a purpose again, rofl.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Well I guess I'm simply too bored of the game perhaps. While I love the old dungeons, seeing them reused bores me to death when it's "end game dungeons". I never liked UBRS much to begin with, I have nightmares from that place. Having to play it all over again with new bosses just makes me fall asleep. I thought the dungeons were fine though, for the most part. Just that few were "amazing". For example I thought the end game dungeons in CATA were super cool. Hour of Twilight or whatever that batch were called. Where you had to go back in time and relive past happenings.
Not sure I experienced them all, but I do remember End Time...super cool.

Nah I think they were mostly really cool. Some of them were too long though. I think UBRS works, but it's rehashed/nostalgic stuff and it just takes too long compared to the other ones.

Even as a noob, I'm getting burned out a bit. Might join the "come back for the next xpac" club.

You not even coming back for 6.2? or?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

IDK, the Last was so heavily spoiled that I honestly don't care much. Plus the actual battle seems shitty to me. The villain will probably be uninteresting. The only interesting part will likely be the core of the movie, the relationship progression. Would've liked more Sauce in it to spice up the story. I hear it's way too little of it.

Would love Sasuke as his master. What a badass kid he would become 8) That or make Kakashi-sensei have a purpose again, rofl.
I tried to avoid spoilers as much as possible, so all I know are some gifs I saw on tumblr and a bit about the villain. Honestly that part is prolly going to be bullshit anyway, what matters is that the focus (NaruHina) stuff is done well, and that it is as far as I heard. If they deliver with that I can live with anything else. Never was a Sauce fan even if some of his fights were pretty cool, so I honestly don't really mind.

You mean an emo kid, right? 8) I guess Sasuke got past the emo stage though, haha. Would actually really like to see how he's acting as an "adult" now, so could be badass yeah. Just let the old generation like Kakashi rest. Maybe an epic chess game between him and Gai would be nice XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Not sure I experienced them all, but I do remember End Time...super cool.

Nah I think they were mostly really cool. Some of them were too long though. I think UBRS works, but it's rehashed/nostalgic stuff and it just takes too long compared to the other ones.

Even as a noob, I'm getting burned out a bit. Might join the "come back for the next xpac" club.

You not even coming back for 6.2? or?
I don't remember the specific names, but there were 3 dungeons in the "batch", which came out in addition to the last raid to take down Deathwing. It was a super cool way of gearing up IMO. You got epics there that were good enough for LFR to meet the ilvl, so it was a cool way of gearing up with some friends etc without doing LFR where it becomes a brainless boring grind. Plus the dungeons were really cool. No doubt people liked the dungeon with Illidan especially.

That's true. UBRS sucks time wise. You could do the Everbloom or whatever dungeon in 1/5 of the time, lol...

Probably not coming back for 6.2. I have no drive to really play now honestly, even if the raid sounds cool. Would be cool to coordinate next xpac gaming more though. This time it really sucked where I played, then niichan got convinced and came back but we couldn't really work out a coop then since I was too burned out to lvl at his pace from scratch. It kind of surprised me that I even managed to lvl that hunter, but somewhere along the line it suddenly became a little fun. Until max lvl that is where I quickly went afk. Then you came along too but by that time I had no motivation to really play at max lvl at all... At the moment I kind of need a new expansion to get a completely "new experience" to gain motivation I think (+time). Don't forget I played quite a bit of vanilla WoW too xD

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I tried to avoid spoilers as much as possible, so all I know are some gifs I saw on tumblr and a bit about the villain. Honestly that part is prolly going to be bullshit anyway, what matters is that the focus (NaruHina) stuff is done well, and that it is as far as I heard. If they deliver with that I can live with anything else. Never was a Sauce fan even if some of his fights were pretty cool, so I honestly don't really mind.

You mean an emo kid, right? 8) I guess Sasuke got past the emo stage though, haha. Would actually really like to see how he's acting as an "adult" now, so could be badass yeah. Just let the old generation like Kakashi rest. Maybe an epic chess game between him and Gai would be nice XD
I didn't care all that much about Sasuke towards the end, though I still liked him when he wasn't doing nonsense things. But even so I find it boring that he's left out during important parts of the story. But obviously they couldn't involve him too much as Naruto + Sasuke teaming up would destroy anything in seconds... I've spoiled myself way too much really, kinda sucks but I only have myself to blame.

Well you can't doubt how good he is at fighting xD I would love for Boruto to have a more "slick" style than Naruto's overly brash style. Sasuke is so much more smooth to spectate. Maybe Boruto will be somewhere in the middle of the two.
 
Top