FeelsBadMan Zone

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

well I dunno, I have very low hopes for it tbh. Alrdy find it ridiculous of him to make 3 movies out of it.

yeah but I hear about it faster than your posts xD
:nunoamaze
i was play'n games
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

well I dunno, I have very low hopes for it tbh. Alrdy find it ridiculous of him to make 3 movies out of it.

yeah but I hear about it faster than your posts xD
Isn't Kishi the guy making the story etc? Shouldn't be much worse than the ending of Naruto tbh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Get Aizen'd :4head

Isn't Kishi the guy making the story etc? Shouldn't be much worse than the ending of Naruto tbh
That comment was about the Hobbit movies :XD

Well it can, and I think it will. Any fight will only get proportionally worse honestly, since Naruto is too powerful/god. That being said I actually liked the Sasuke fight.

Also Kishi is just supervising the story and adding/editing elements. He hasn't provided the entire story, but big parts of it. In an interview he said that the storywriters must have hated him as he kept sending them edits to their work since he was never satisfied.
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Also Kishi is just supervising the story and adding/editing elements. He hasn't provided the entire story, but big parts of it. In an interview he said that the storywriters must have hated him as he kept sending them edits to their work since he was never satisfied.
Eh, that's.. disappointing. It means it's not really an ending to the whole series
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

I have yet to read the Bleach chap, only realized it's out because I saw yours on Sky comments on Aizen's return :XD the spoiler! but I'm looking forward to the troll king's return, will read it soon.

btw, the author of Hero Academia made this great poster:



I love Gintoki XD And Naruto is there too :wtf

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Oh, the poster is included in the Mangastream scans, so I guess you already saw haha

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

woot there was no Aizen lol
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Hahaha you fell for it. :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

wt u talk about ?? yu dont see trll mast aize her==??

http://readms.com/r/bleach/611/2644/18

it bottorflai modo aizen!!!! 8-)

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Oh, the poster is included in the Mangastream scans, so I guess you already saw haha

woot there was no Aizen lol
No, I actually read the panda version. I don't care enough about Bleach to wait for more HQ scans xD Even though I should since if there's one thing Bleach has going for it, it's the art sometimes. This chapter was rather weak in that department though. But I saw the poster in the TOC thread, since I always read it. Is it just a bonus of sorts? Kinda odd in that case. But nice of him to bring his sensei. But y no adult nardo??

haha nic spoil for no spoil!!! 8-)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

It's just the Soul King :XD

Well basically nothing happened, so not much in either art or story department xD uh oh, you follow the toc thread mate, nice :4head

Just a promotional poster, like what they've done with the Jump heroines in the past :D What Sensei are you talking about? xD I think people simply prefer the version they've seen for years, not one shown in one chapter.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Hahaha you fell for it. :XD
oh come on...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Oh come on... :teehee He really looks like him. :D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

No, he's missing that single string of hair hanging down!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

He had a hair- and limb cut!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

it aizen!!!! 8-)

ye I've read the TOC thread (not constantly, but weekly whatever I'm interested in) for years, lol.

I talk about SENSEI HELLO????

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

No, he's missing that single string of hair hanging down!
y but dis is new york bottorflai aiz mate he no string he only slick. SLIM SHADY. he down age too? yungBOIaizen
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Nuno did you take your medicine?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

He had a hair- and limb cut!
No he had not dude XD

it aizen!!!! 8-)

ye I've read the TOC thread (not constantly, but weekly whatever I'm interested in) for years, lol.

I talk about SENSEI HELLO????

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

y but dis is new york bottorflai aiz mate he no string he only slick. SLIM SHADY. he down age too? yungBOIaizen
Sensei who?

haha mate I see what you did there :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

oh you're talking about that lol xD That was pretty nice actually, but people are getting way too hyped over this. No doubt that this is the best battle/adventure series in the magazine since many years ago, but it has to prove if it's going to stay that way and even then, massive success like Naruto or One Piece isn't a given either. I mean I really like it and hope it continues with that level of quality and success, but I'm not a fan of everyone going OMG THIS GONNA BE THE NEXT NARUTO DUDE!!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Hero Academia is not bad but it is not that good either.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Well you're one of the few people who're not a big fan of the series by now xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Yeah I only love the frog girl so far. I still expect a bit more.
 
Top