FeelsBadMan Zone

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Male Blood Elfs are hella gay
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well my belf paladin is a female, so :4head
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I always thought Paladin was among the most boring and gay classes tbh, but I guess a female belf looks quite okay xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

female belf paladin looks hawt as hell d0de, trusss me. When you spin around when you jump and you get some cool holy animation it looks glorious xD I love jumping while spamming a blessing buff to look glorious xD

Nah Paladin is super cool IMO. My only problem with it is that it's a type of class where you stare at your action bars rather than your character most of the time. Since mana no longer matters for any class it's all about staring at your abilities to know when they are available since it's all controlled by cooldowns.

Again ROGUE SO COOL HAHAHA REST OF CLASS SO BAD!! :4head Why? Because I NEVER look at my bars. The only thing you need to monitor on your bars is longer cooldowns like Vanish, Adrenaline Rush, Killing Spree etc.

Maybe you got the vanilla memory niichan, where paladins where blessing/flash heal bots :4head
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Yeah, seems like I have the vanilla memory. Back then we used to make jokes about Paladins all the time :XD

btw, cleared W3 some days ago and just started Frozen Throne today. That intro with Illidan... :kreygasm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Ofc we made fun of them, they were G A R B A G E compared to Shamans whom were GODS.

I know... :kreygasm
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

How did this turn into boring WoW talk again? :residentsleeper

Still prefer the last one though, with Arthas. Really looking forward to that one :zomg
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well I'm not sure, but either one could die in my eyes. I mean he did kill Shigeshige, who was a pretty iconic character too. I imagine if they actually manage to come close to their rescue, they will prolly succeed. Another "failed" attempt to save someone, like with Shigeshige, would just be too harsh xD Liked the whole speech between Gintoki and Kondo, so I hope the monkey survives!

Yeah, we're definitely going to get some comedy moments here and there but I can't see it returning to some lighthearted random events. Actually this already is the longest time the manga has remained really serious, if it continues like that the last part of the manga (as I don't see the story that close to being over yet) won't be comedy at all :XD

Well I've got no clue about the private business you had to attend to, so I was just trying to say that it sounds like a normal week, with having stuff to do here and there XD

Ban fillers as long as it's not Gintama :4head Which reminds me, that cover page with Gintoki making fun of the next anime season and the fact that they said "this will be the last" so many times was awesome x'D
Well, Shigeshige was a fan favorite for sure, but he's not as major as Gorilla obviously. Shigeshige kind of lost his main appeal when he couldn't be the "goofy Shogun" anymore. Wanna bet Kondo dies? Loser has to change to a custom title of the winner's choice for x amount of time x) I bet he won't die.

Yeah same dude :4head

Yeah that cover page was next level! I laughed so hard at it xD Classic Gintama, and the "now Shueisha will make a profit too, right?" was the topping lmao.

---------- Post added January 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was January 17, 2015 at 11:59 PM ----------

How did this turn into boring WoW talk again? :residentsleeper

Still prefer the last one though, with Arthas. Really looking forward to that one :zomg
Because of Gary. BTW did my first dungeon with him today! AMAZE. Was kind of late though so I was too tired to do more xD

Hmm yeah, both are good but the last one is obviously the best.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well, Shigeshige was a fan favorite for sure, but he's not as major as Gorilla obviously. Shigeshige kind of lost his main appeal when he couldn't be the "goofy Shogun" anymore. Wanna bet Kondo dies? Loser has to change to a custom title of the winner's choice for x amount of time x) I bet he won't die.

Yeah same dude :4head

Yeah that cover page was next level! I laughed so hard at it xD Classic Gintama, and the "now Shueisha will make a profit too, right?" was the topping lmao.

Because of Gary. BTW did my first dungeon with him today! AMAZE. Was kind of late though so I was too tired to do more xD

Hmm yeah, both are good but the last one is obviously the best.
I won't bet on that, because I don't think it's likely either xD Just saying that I see the possibility, but it would surprise me if he actually kills him.

Tell me about your gaming problems on Skype :4head

So looking forward to the anime :zomg Btw, did you watch new Durarara/KimiUso/Jojo episode? I would almost bet on no/no/no XD

Gary destroying convos since 1987 :kappa So, he's a sugoi player? :4head

Best of whole W3 to me, somehow everytime Arthas appears it just gets epic xD Same for the vid when he kills his father + Lichking exp obviously.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I won't bet on that, because I don't think it's likely either xD Just saying that I see the possibility, but it would surprise me if he actually kills him.

Tell me about your gaming problems on Skype :4head

So looking forward to the anime :zomg Btw, did you watch new Durarara/KimiUso/Jojo episode? I would almost bet on no/no/no XD

Gary destroying convos since 1987 :kappa So, he's a sugoi player? :4head

Best of whole W3 to me, somehow everytime Arthas appears it just gets epic xD Same for the vid when he kills his father + Lichking exp obviously.
Haha, see the possibility of it being an IMpossibility? Nice one mate :4head

ayy lmao, sorry I got ganked so much my butthole is raw.

Nah downloaded DRRR an hour ago and will watch it. Give me some FUCKING HOURS CMON!!!! Shigatsu = no. I think I will let it stack up honestly.

Well his dps wasn't terrible for a new player. I've seen MUCH worse. It was also his first time in the dungeon I believe so that's a factor too. Can't say much but I didn't feel like I was in the presence of a noob, lol. Hard to be a "god" when you are newly dinged and have garbage gear. Plus both me and the Shaman in the party had much better gear than him (no idea what the Shaman was doing there, he had better gear than me too but sucked, or I'm just a no skill faceroll huntard perhaps, maybe he boosted a friend too), and the tank had decent gear so he did good dps too.

Arthas such a legend :kreygasm So sad to think back and know he's gone... CMON!!! He was the modern SOUL of warcraft and they put him out too soon for my liking..

btw do you know the entire speech spam of summoning Ragnaros by heart? Because I do :4head Oh and I did Firelands some days ago. Pretty cool raid IMO. Really unique in the way it was extremely open instead of the standard "corridor/locked space" raid environment. Raggy with his fluffy ears and later on legs made me giggle 8)))
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Haha, see the possibility of it being an IMpossibility? Nice one mate :4head

ayy lmao, sorry I got ganked so much my butthole is raw.

Nah downloaded DRRR an hour ago and will watch it. Give me some FUCKING HOURS CMON!!!! Shigatsu = no. I think I will let it stack up honestly.

Well his dps wasn't terrible for a new player. I've seen MUCH worse. It was also his first time in the dungeon I believe so that's a factor too. Can't say much but I didn't feel like I was in the presence of a noob, lol. Hard to be a "god" when you are newly dinged and have garbage gear. Plus both me and the Shaman in the party had much better gear than him (no idea what the Shaman was doing there, he had better gear than me too but sucked, or I'm just a no skill faceroll huntard perhaps, maybe he boosted a friend too), and the tank had decent gear so he did good dps too.

Arthas such a legend :kreygasm So sad to think back and know he's gone... CMON!!! He was the modern SOUL of warcraft and they put him out too soon for my liking..

btw do you know the entire speech spam of summoning Ragnaros by heart? Because I do :4head Oh and I did Firelands some days ago. Pretty cool raid IMO. Really unique in the way it was extremely open instead of the standard "corridor/locked space" raid environment. Raggy with his fluffy ears and later on legs made me giggle 8)))
No, with Gintama nothing is impossible :D

ugh, if it's about your butthole please talk to your bae!

The latest episode's been great, maybe you should watch :nod

Well as long as he's not noob all's good, he will learn with time~

Don't remind me, so wasted.... Blizz fucked this up so badly.

No, I don't :XD Thanks for repeating what I told you like two weeks ago, much appreciated :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

epic the wall is gone :4head

haha yeah you're not welcome in my butthole... Bad joke tho.

Well had to say how I experienced it you know 8)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Dude pls...

There's so many more mechanics to the newer Dungeons. I'm pretty much used to raid-bossing the fuck out of something and not having a garbage healer. Earlier dungeons are fucking brainless compared to Grimrail (the one we did).

Plus, at 100 I took Chi Explosion, which augments one of your main spells, so the rotation is a bit off as well. Plus shitty gear, yeah. Pretty much in every instance I've been in, I've been top 2 in dps, EVERY TIME. :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Everything has been brainless before Grimrail? What about the other dungeons in WOD? Did you do none? I guess dungeons in Cata were easy as fuck on my hunter, and Pandaria was even worse. Most of the time dungeons seem hard at the start/while lvling in new expansions. It was the same in Cata, everything was a breeze until Cata then it suddenly got REALLY hard.

Dude I said you did decent/well, LOL. Yeah the healer said it was his first time there, obviously new to playing again, and you couldn't beat me + the Shaman anyway since we had way better gear than you, lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

No, I meant WoD dungeons period. But Grimrail was even more so, compared to the ones I had done previously (Auchindoun. Iron Docks, Bloodmaul). I didn't do many dungeons in Cata, I was leveling way too quickly.

No, I wasn't complaining about what you said really. Just was sort of taken by surprise and felt kinda lost :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

It's sad how fast dungeons get outscaled. The first week especially of my lvl 100 was kind of hardcore honestly in HCs. Slagmines was pretty difficult and we had to read up on the boss mechanics etc to not wipe due to the mechanics. Interrupt on rotation etc, lmao. Now you always have some higher geared ppl there so you just breeze through for the most part. I had a super noob run on my hunter in Grimrail a couple days back and it was like HELL. We spent 30 minutes on just the 2nd boss (the one on the train with the mechanics) and the last + the few trash before. So bad team gg reportas.

It's partly why I think it SUCKS that they reduced LFR req ilvl so much. Dungeons are actually COOL. I mean MAKE people experience them! Don't make them get high enough ilvl in 3 HC dungeons and ditch dungeons... My favorite is probably Everbloom honestly. I DESPISE Upper Blackrock Spire since it's just COPY PASTA from Vanilla. I HATE such rehash...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I think Iron Docks and Grimrail were pretty cool. Auchindoun was decent too because of Teron'gor and shit. Don't really care much for UBRS, no idea why they updated it with WoD...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Here's yours 3c:

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Did I just sign up for a mafia game I forgot or something? :XD

ty :4head

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

The Betrayer will be back.
 
Top