Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)
O D E G A A R D B O Y S
O D E G A A R D B O Y S




Just lost my post from my PC randomly rebooting for upgrades ... Windows is awesome.ESO will dump the subs...will you get in? I seem to recall you tried but left with sour taste![]()
Gorilla....

I see I see...well I forgot to buy itWell GW seemed more dynamic and interactive, but it still bored me after a while. It gave me a good RPG experience, but never really did one or the other (MMO or pure RPG) right, so I just got killed in between.
For the most part it was the combat system that bored me. I like to have more to do, and to only have 2 1/2 abilities + two cooldowns made me zZzzzZZzz.
... I was too busy with Divinity Original Sin...now that is RPG experience 

Dude what are you thinking, LoL/WoW is all he cares aboutyou get around to watching the hobbit yet?


You should have done that from the beginning instead of spending almost a month on US :PI barely see him on WoW.....so glad I moved to EU![]()
We've been over this too many times...You should have done that from the beginning instead of spending almost a month on US :P


True enough...We've been over this too many times...
It's slightly more expensive, and luckily ping hasn't mattered much. Not like I plan on being subbed forever, so it isn't like it matters much.

He never really stopped playing. But yeah, new season started, LCS started again. I've been playing a bit more than I had.Guess he's back to being a LOLBOY, since mafia game stopped I haven't seen him anywhere else![]()
Uh yeah, I suppose so. But I don't think dailies will keep me interested for long. Blackrock Foundry is coming next week, LFR eventually. I started a DK but haven't bothering trying to level him really. Right now, I only see myself committed to renewing my sub again once or twice, but that might change.True enough...
Still having fun?
Well now that makes sense xD I always plan to return for a game or two, but I always forgetHe never really stopped playing. But yeah, new season started, LCS started again. I've been playing a bit more than I had.
Nothing really new in WoW until 6.1, which should be released next month.
This is my first endgame obviously, but it really does seem...slow



Understandable. I'm surprised that you actually got into the game to this extent XD I will prolly return once the final stage of the addon is upon us, when there's prolly a lot of new fun stuff to do, doubt I will bother again before.Uh yeah, I suppose so. But I don't think dailies will keep me interested for long. Blackrock Foundry is coming next week, LFR eventually. I started a DK but haven't bothering trying to level him really. Right now, I only see myself committed to renewing my sub again once or twice, but that might change.
Did you see the stuff about the Blizzard leaks concerning their franchises? Looks like WoD might be a year-long expansion and that the next one is "feature complete" (whatever that means). It might explain why this might be only a 2-Tier expansion if they come out with the next one quicker.

Sorry I hadn't read Gintama (I actually forgot about it the previous week, lol), hence why I didn't reply.Gintama
Haha mate I told ya, should have made the betGorilla....
![]()