FeelsBadMan Zone

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

O D E G A A R D B O Y S :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

ØDEGAARD :4head
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

ESO will dump the subs...will you get in? I seem to recall you tried but left with sour taste :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

ESO will dump the subs...will you get in? I seem to recall you tried but left with sour taste :D
Just lost my post from my PC randomly rebooting for upgrades ... Windows is awesome.

I wouldn't say I tried it that much. I played a few lvls on the beta and thought the combat system was incredibly dull. Questing was really stale and slow as well. It reminded me of early WoW days in terms of questing, except they had some form of story. But early WoW felt the same in terms of long runs/slow questing. MMO's kind of HAVE to be dynamic to me now, or I will just quit it immediately. ESO felt too much like Skyrim with worse graphics and players everywhere. The combat system works in RPGs and Skyrim, but makes it feel extremely clumsy to me in MMO's where there's a more dynamic interacting system.

What I did try for a significant amount of time however was Guild Wars 2. Me and my friends got super hyped over it and I actually loved it for a few days. The problem with it was that it quickly got dull in terms of the combat system. You could only have 6 activate abilities at one given time, and had to "respecc" to change up the last 2 IIRC. The last two were also "cooldowns", and one of the first 4 was basically an autoattack ability, so you basically only had 3 COMBAT abilities and for my spec (I was a rogue or something) one of the three was even a skill I'd normally not use as it was rather conditional on the type of combat. Questing also got super boring there as it was heavily based on "dynamic world scenarios", which rewarded way more exp than normal quests. So everytime you saw some event happen in the zone, you felt you HAD to rush there to get the exp, really dulling down the adventure experience to me. IDK, I just got bored of it. The questing was almost purely a trash grind, which WoW also is, but they manage to hide it way better.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Im considering getting guild wars 2 as well...10 bucks during the weekend...and I might actually get that, cuz I had the same opinion about ESO :/ To me the animation was the thing that just kept killing the immersion
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well GW seemed more dynamic and interactive, but it still bored me after a while. It gave me a good RPG experience, but never really did one or the other (MMO or pure RPG) right, so I just got killed in between.

For the most part it was the combat system that bored me. I like to have more to do, and to only have 2 1/2 abilities + two cooldowns made me zZzzzZZzz.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well GW seemed more dynamic and interactive, but it still bored me after a while. It gave me a good RPG experience, but never really did one or the other (MMO or pure RPG) right, so I just got killed in between.

For the most part it was the combat system that bored me. I like to have more to do, and to only have 2 1/2 abilities + two cooldowns made me zZzzzZZzz.
I see I see...well I forgot to buy it :fail ... I was too busy with Divinity Original Sin...now that is RPG experience :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

you get around to watching the hobbit yet?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I barely see him on WoW.....so glad I moved to EU :residentsleeper
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)





---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

I barely see him on WoW.....so glad I moved to EU :residentsleeper
You should have done that from the beginning instead of spending almost a month on US :P
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

You should have done that from the beginning instead of spending almost a month on US :P
We've been over this too many times...:XD

It's slightly more expensive, and luckily ping hasn't mattered much. Not like I plan on being subbed forever, so it isn't like it matters much.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Guess he's back to being a LOLBOY, since mafia game stopped I haven't seen him anywhere else :4head

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

We've been over this too many times...:XD

It's slightly more expensive, and luckily ping hasn't mattered much. Not like I plan on being subbed forever, so it isn't like it matters much.
True enough... :XD

Still having fun?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Guess he's back to being a LOLBOY, since mafia game stopped I haven't seen him anywhere else :4head
He never really stopped playing. But yeah, new season started, LCS started again. I've been playing a bit more than I had.

Nothing really new in WoW until 6.1, which should be released next month.

This is my first endgame obviously, but it really does seem...slow

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

True enough... :XD

Still having fun?
Uh yeah, I suppose so. But I don't think dailies will keep me interested for long. Blackrock Foundry is coming next week, LFR eventually. I started a DK but haven't bothering trying to level him really. Right now, I only see myself committed to renewing my sub again once or twice, but that might change.

Did you see the stuff about the Blizzard leaks concerning their franchises? Looks like WoD might be a year-long expansion and that the next one is "feature complete" (whatever that means). It might explain why this might be only a 2-Tier expansion if they come out with the next one quicker.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

He never really stopped playing. But yeah, new season started, LCS started again. I've been playing a bit more than I had.

Nothing really new in WoW until 6.1, which should be released next month.

This is my first endgame obviously, but it really does seem...slow
Well now that makes sense xD I always plan to return for a game or two, but I always forget :kappa

Yeah I heard you can make FB and Twitter messages in-game with 6.1, best feature ever :4head

It's not really slow, just boring. There's not enough to do outside of raid/heroics. Sure there is the Garnison, but that's pretty much the only thing. No reputation grinding, no really long and fun quest-strings, hardly any daily quests, no badges/insignia to gather.... well I guess there are achievements but meh. Endgame usually is rather weak at the beginning of an addon, but it only really becomes fun if you have a friend/a bunch of friends who you can do almost every shit together with :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

I haven't played WoW at all honestly after my hunter dinged 100. I did some dungeons, one LFR and that was it. Log in sometimes to do follower missions purely because I still have sub time, but that's it. So yeah, I don't play WoW... And sorry Gary I do feel kind of bad, but I simply got burnt out. WoW can't hold me more than a month approx and I felt really done with it immediately after my hunter hit max level. But at least we can play when future content comes out now and coordinate better for that. Feel free to lvl a horde char next tho, LOL.

Yeah been playing some games of LoL every day. Been playing only ranked really though, so playing solo... I'm actually trying a bit hard xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Uh yeah, I suppose so. But I don't think dailies will keep me interested for long. Blackrock Foundry is coming next week, LFR eventually. I started a DK but haven't bothering trying to level him really. Right now, I only see myself committed to renewing my sub again once or twice, but that might change.

Did you see the stuff about the Blizzard leaks concerning their franchises? Looks like WoD might be a year-long expansion and that the next one is "feature complete" (whatever that means). It might explain why this might be only a 2-Tier expansion if they come out with the next one quicker.
Understandable. I'm surprised that you actually got into the game to this extent XD I will prolly return once the final stage of the addon is upon us, when there's prolly a lot of new fun stuff to do, doubt I will bother again before.

Yeah I read that on a german news site, they're focusing on PC news. They translated that feature complete part as having a first release candidate, prolly meaning that Blizz roughly knows what they want to work on next. Not really sure if improving the art outsourcing will help that much with getting a new addon out faster, but I guess I wouldn't really mind. Only news I would be really hyped about is a new Warcraft :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Gintama

Haha mate I told ya, should have made the bet :4head Gorilla.... :gwah :crying
Sorry I hadn't read Gintama (I actually forgot about it the previous week, lol), hence why I didn't reply.

Wow the 526 opening pages made me "O_O", I was like "that motherfucker was right, holy shit he is shown DEAD right away!!" but then in the latest chapter it's revealed to not having happened yet, so it seems like the image of Gorilla dead was just Toshi's dream, since we saw him wake up after the images. They'll save him definitely. I was almost fooled that Sorachi had gone extremely seriously with this plot.
 
Top